Sup Sup Forums?

sup Sup Forums?

I guess the stereotype is true about once you go black you become a single mother.

>browse fb
>see tons of white girls with half black/white niglets
>relationship status - single

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stereotype haha you mean reality niggers dont give a fuck

it took facebook for you to realize this, guess you don't get out much.

That kid is 1/4 black at most.
>blacks are 16% of the US
>whites are 60%
>mixed males hook up with white females
>rinse/repeat
>nigs breeding themselves out

idk what else u expect?

trashy ass white girls who can't take the pill on time and fuck around with those kinda dudes - they do this shit to themselves

one drop rule

i wonder how many of these hookers tried to trap the guy with a kid and he bailed

I think you should take a good look at this op ipanon.com

>Tattoo

That's already a bad sign.

In all fairness, thaey were going to bail anyway.

nigger marked his property and probably tricked her out.

>we blessed

I truly hate White women that adopt Black culture. I hate the ones that never realize their mistakes later in life the most. At least some learn to stay away from Blacks, but the one's that have children with them are "anchored" to political correctness for life. They will never be able to face the truth because they love their children so much.

this just makes me so immensely sad. So many people that can't be helped because everything you say to counter their intentions is perceived as 'racist' and tossed into the wind. Fuck me man

The funniest part is those kids grow up to be the most militant BLM types, and hate the white part of their family.

>I truly hate White women that adopt Black culture

ikr, everytime i see a white women with a white child it brings a smile to my face knowing she didnt take the other route

trips of truth

>Her hand on her tummy
>His hands on her tits and cunt
I truly feel for women who date niggers. Knew this hippie chick who was into me, but I found out she was seen barebacking a nigger at a party. Like wtf, who would even want to fuck that again. What a waste.

Virtue signalling betas disgust me, especially since virtue signalling is something women should do, not men. But in the end they're just opportunists jumping on the bandwagon.

Clearly of us is decent

kek at that last expression

It gets better

let's see it

Virtue signalling typically means someone bitching about something without doing something, whereas I'm bitching about my failed attempts at fixing the issue in people I know. I'm trying to help them anyway, not help myself, so I don't really know what you mean by 'beta'

Am I the only one getting hard at these pics?

I'm talking about the betas who give you shit for stating facts, not you

ah, my bad. really used to getting attacked on here.

What's the difference between a nigger and a park bench? A park bench can support a family.

You're clearly wrong.

1 man + 1000 women = 1000 babies
1 woman + 1000 men = 1 baby

Women are responsible for breeding, not men. Black people are not breeding themselves out, they're only growing in numbers.

I wouldnt even look twice at a chick with a niglet kid. She obviously makes terrible choices

leave that damn thing in the parking lot and leave.

That looks like a fucking turd.

this world is gay.

>US blacks
>African blacks
Okay guy.
Also,
>1 darkie impregnating 1000 women
lol

Not necessarily. There are a lot of dumb girls who have babies thinking it will tie the dude down, and most black men already don't care much, or have been raised without fathers, so the chances of them being ok with leaving are almost 100%.
> I'm a black dude, with a baby with a white girl. I married her before the baby though, but she's still so fucking close to divorce is she doesn't shut the fuck up and hop off a niggas nuts

they take it all

and you will probably have nothing to do with your kid if you divorce her.

Nigger stink get in the vag and they can't get a white man to even fuck em.

>That tattooed trash.

>hop off a niggas nuts

That niggerspeak.

cuts both ways

>mfw even niggers don't want to fuck niggers

>mfw kikes push the nigger fetish in these threads, but niggers are so disgusting it's never even slightly appealing

>mfw even Harambe is more attractive to your average imageboard user than a nigger is

>cuck detected