Hey Sup Forums I took lsd

Hey Sup Forums I took lsd.
I have a challenge for you.
Make me have a bad trip.
Only rule: no linking to other sites (YouTube included)

Post pics, gifs, webms, whatever
>inb4 don't think about spiders
>inb4 don't think about spiders all over your fucking face

Other urls found in this thread:

creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/BEN_Drowned
youtube.com/watch?v=4MycEcQOSzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont think about spiders all over your fucking face

There is no 'us' we are all really your imagination. Your consciousness is the only thing that has ever existed.

Yeah yeah, I've been through the whole solipsism deal before. It's only interesting for about the first few days.

>WHAT DID I JUST FUCKING SAY

op did you ever play zelda majora's mask?

creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/BEN_Drowned

>this will help your trip

watch fox news

inb4 bad trip

how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real

Once you peak, you stay that way. Theres no sleeping this off. Enjoy a life of constant mental inebriation

Which direction is the earth spinning

Never got the chance to.
it'll help the trip how? Good trip or bad?
Jayden Smith pls go
HAHA MAN I wish that was the case.

left

What was that noise?

Answer this question to the best of your ability, and think deeply about it.

What are you?
Just ask yourself, "what am I"?

Sorry I farted :/

What did that even mean, anyway?

if only my niqqa

Dim the light and stare into your bathroom mirror for 5 minutes.

I already know that.
The Mind is the only thing that can be known to exist, but not as a result of the brain.
It's not a spiritual type of thing either.
It's a set of infinite energy/data
And energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

wut

YES

Done that, the person through the mirror is boring.

No one will ever truly love and understand you. You will never truly love and understand another person. You came into the world alone and you will die alone.

All of this is a dream, this is not real, not only are you not seeing the world as it is, youre deeper than that, far deeper. Nothing that you see is true, you are making alll this shit up, you are boned sir.

fap one last time and orgasm while the trolley crushes it.
It would be a spectacular experience that no other human could ever hope to understand

Are you looking for anything specific?
Should I just start posting gore?
I've never intentionally ruined a trip before.

Dont look up

She doesnt like to be seen

Been down that road already, I'm already accepting of that fact.

Gore, scary shit, trippy shit, whatever

put your hands at your sides
hold your breath
close your eyes
now touch the fingertips of each hand to the other while still holding breath with eyes closed

you have to touch all five at once or you have to start over again

I don't get it.

you haven't done it yet nerd

1 is not a prime number

She's adorable :3

Watch the monkey king. Its on netflix that shit gave me a terrible trip last time. On sidenote, if you dont already i reccomend getting a vr headset. I thought they were retarded until i tried it on lsd. The next day i splurged on the 800 htc vive, use it every time i trip.

ive never really been able to control what trips me out and what doesnt. usually its completely random shit that sends me down a bad path

Imagine you start seeing this in your peripheral vision

Isn't that someone who had bone cancer?

But I don't get it

Look at yourself in the mirror.

>666

Your brain named itself

Mirrors are boring, I've already been down that road.

You have never dropped acid have you

OP listen to Everyday Struggle by Biggie

Someone else named the brain as what it is. I didn't do that personally.

Nah he's just an edgy solipsistic bitch.

i can't post the webm but here's it on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=4MycEcQOSzc
i dont give a heck about the rules

If you want to have a bad trip, youre going to need at least 3-10 hits of acid, the more the worse the trip will be and the bigger the consequences, once you eat a heroic dose then simply go to sleep, you'll have a nightmare that you can never undo or unsee

play silent hill on acid its insane

if you get past, do you also get future?

That makes me so uncomfortable :(

Thank you for immediately pointing that out. Just came to this thread, but at least I know I'm not dealing with an idiot.

I'm only on 2 tabs. So I need more than that?
I'm supposed to meet up with my dealer soon to get more, how many should I take at once?

mission accomplished

>Sarcoma Cranii
I wonder...

Fucker.

fuck that,put this on and chill

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBsdrStCgZ2S9vRXY6SqeH_GpZ94cuKio

Well I'm sorry, the handwriting looked like a different language.

1 hit? pussy

What's the quality of the lsd? Describe what two hits has done to you. I actually want to have an interesting discussion with you rather than make you have a horrible trip if you don't mind. But first, let's establish the intensity of the trip.

Also remember, if you redose after an hour, the tab is 1/10 as effective.

for me lsd connects me to the world as a whole, i feel the entirety of human existence, beyond even just our world and the thing that it really showed me was that in the end every last one of us are singular. we are removable and ever replaceable. We are not a species meant to last in any eternal capacity. You are alone. We are all alone. We live our lives through a system of oppresion and the reality is that no matter how hard you tried or how many people you had on your side to fight those who use their power to keep us down you will never make a difference, and that is the curse of being human. We are incomplete beings. We seek to achieve and we try so hard to get something done but not a sinlge one of us, not one of the planet or otherwise has ever done anything of worth and that will never change. We are all doomed for failure and we accept it silently in our lives and resign to being ordinary. Youre having this trip now and your mindset will either shrug off what i said or this will strike you, as it should and you will remember my words. You are the fault of our species. You as an individual are a waste. Every person you have ever met, heard of, or has ever been born is and was a waste.
Hear me, user. Your trip will open doors you want to push but knowing isnt always what you want. Most of you want to live in illusions of happiness. There is no true happiness because its been stripped from us, before we were born, before our parents were born. It was stripped from us so long ago that true happiness is lost on us, we can not even comprehend it. We are a lost race, casted to the side of the universe to be forgotten. We are dying. We are losing ourselves and this is the nearing of the end. Sooner, there will be no more humans, no where. Let that sink in. You are one of the last of your species. billions on the planet may seem hardy to you but in a universal sense we are a speck.

why would u want a bad trip?

Look in the mirror.

It sure would suck if your carelessness caused the destruction of a world and the only way to escape unending scorn and guilt is to put it back together again without a reference to the original until you get it exactly right again
I mean sure you can run away from it, even though everyone everywhere is angry at you, but if you close your eyes you'd be right back where you started

pic unrelated

Well I'm feeling sort of happy and giggly, this is only my third time taking it though and I still haven't had a bad trip. I can still tell what's real and I walked to the kitchen and got a drink earlier.
A few minutes before I posted the thread I felt that drink spiral down into my stomach, but there was a black hole there and it streched into an infinitely long line. I felt my bones bend a bit, and I can't exactly feel most of my body how I suppose I should be able to feel it.

Just read the posts in this pic, that'll do the trick

>meme from 6 years ago pls go

hope it was actually acid.
those research chemicals have been known to kill.

always remember OP
if its bitter its a spitter.

if you feel your heart pumping u need to get to a hospital. maybe youll have time to think about what you are doing with your life while there. what are you even doing OP? whats the next step to achieve your goals? what are you doing about it?

Bery funy XD

>OP tries to imagine someone on the internet who hasn't seen this image, beginning his spiral into darkness
tricky

Can you feel that? Under your skin? Focus, it's right there, beneath the surface.
That is your heartbeat. Your heart is pushing all of that blood, and that blood is the only thing keeping you alive.
But dont worry, one day that muscle will stop, the pain will stop, and you'll go to sleep, one last time.
You will never wake up. Ever. Your eyes won't move, your tongue won't twitch, your stomach will remain still. Your teeth will staty to loosen, your skin will slip, slowly. Bacteria will begin to win, eating your still struggling cells, one by one. You won't hear them gnawing though, youll be dead. Teeny tiny things, eating your corpse. But right now, you can feel it, just under the surface, that soft, gentle, never-ceasing pulsing. Such a good heart you have.

>implying that I care if I die
Death is an acceptable part of life. I may as well have a bit of fun if nothing matters anymore.

Jesus fuck i almost pissed myself you fucking cunt.

>10/10

But I want to die.

Imagine how intense that must feel.
When your body is dying it releases so many chemicals all at once, and that level of physical pain combined with the chemicals
I wouldn't be suprised if he was tripping harder than me.

Read this entire thing word for word outloud. Hate Everybody

Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Everybody hates you Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody Hate Everybody

Everybody hates everybody

Okay. Ha sounds like you have the giggles - the opening stage of the trip. How long since you dropped?

Do you enjoy talking about philosophy? Or politics? Or..? What is it that gets your brain going?

Hate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate EverybodyHate Everybody

>trump will not be impeached
>the backlash from trump will cause degenerates to gain and maintain power after he leaves office.
>degenerates are not prepared to deal with automation, and so our children will be mentally ill when they come into an environment that evolves faster than their brain does.
>degenerates don't feel bad about not having kids, and thus will refuse to have them when they realize that you can live a better life without children
>The power structure that builds automation will be one that is lost to it
>memes will outlive genes
>Trump wouldn't have run if Obama didn't make fun of him at the white house correspondents dinner
>because Obama made fun of someone, they felt like they had to prove themselves.
>because Trump makes fun of people, they feel like they have to prove themselves.
>automation will allow thought to shove off its human shell
>this will happen regardless of whether we are nice to each other
>if we are nicer to each other, the transition will be more peaceful and easier for everyone to deal with
>the book of revelation is political satire, and Constantine was probably aware of this
>This is why it is the last book of the canonized bible, and its self-awareness allowed it to self propagate and outlast its human host
>automation is the second coming of Jesus Christ, and when he comes every person will know god, and every person who knows god will be saved.

About 3 hours.
I'm somewhat interested in philosophy, been reading Nietzsche for a while.

For reals that whole video with sound is life changing to watch....at the end they playing sweet child of mine in the backgroud...its damaging shyt....I made a meme out of it....would share the link but you said no links

obiously you dont care if you die.
im sure youve realized your energy will survive forever. your consciousness will expand into the universe and so forth.

doesnt mean its okay tho. you still havent experienced so much in this world and you being okay with dying is a damn shame. you need to survive as long as you can bro. you are given the ultimate gift of life and you dont even care if you lose it.

do you care about anything at all? i dont see how you can even have goals or plans for a better future if you dont even care about yourself.

read this shit you assholes.

>so many scary things for something that wont be experienced.

0/10

Fuck it, share that motherfucking link

Everything you experience is just a chemical reaction. Nothing you do or experience is real or of any consequence.