Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

never believed in any paranormal shit until now. my sister works at a day spa, the building is a reeeeally old house. heaps of weird shit was going on; products went missing, items misplaced or moved overnight, weird footsteps etc. the boss thought staff were stealing until checking the cctv cameras showed items randomly being flung around the place at 2-3am every night. One client was talking to a 'therapist' when she was actually out of the room, no one said anything to the client about it tho. THEN THIS HAPPENS.

A bible got thrown off a table at 3am, and this was scratched into the table directly underneath it.

what the fuck is this? i have googled forever and cant find anything about a "4" and a cross inside a square.

what the fuck is it and what is its significance? dont waste my time calling bullshit, i called bullshit too until i saw it. now im curious as hell and wanna know more.

The place has been blessed like 4 times btw. didnt help a thing.
(I posted this on /x/ as well, no help so far)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_E_e9Tlz0M
youtube.com/watch?v=I11L71PD3Lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It means you're a faggot

take a pic of the whole table

Didn't need a bible-scratching fucking thing to tell me that

Will ask my sister to take a pic, she's working now. will update

Also, found this. closest kinda related thing I could find. Hate that I'm actually googling this bullshit but it's the only slightly correlated symbol I've found so far

Bump for video proof

Don't have the vids unfortunately as I only watched the cctv on the actual monitor when I picked my sister up. Didn't have the presence of mind to record what I was seeing at the time, and to be honest I kinda blew it off as maybe a construction vehicle driving past and vibrating a shelf to the point where things fell (but in hindsight, it was always one particular item fucking flying across the room, like three metres).

Will have to obtain footage for sure

What item flew across?
The scratches on the table in the triangular shapes kinda look like a letter outline of some sort, kinda like the folds in the paper.

Random items of non-significance: The video I saw showed a bottle of shampoo and a bottle of massage oil, but the boss said the same thing had happened (and was recorded) with marketing fliers, notebooks, empty cups etc.

yeah looks exactly as if a piece of paper had been folded or something, except extremely symmetrical (though the points don't perfectly match up)

The type of oil could be a kind of trigger I'm guessing, that's the only thing I can't think of. I mean honestly, I've always been skeptical of paranormal crap like this, but being Christian, I have to keep an open mind. I like to, anyway.

I know allegedly some oils and natural substances are used in enchantments and stuff, so even olive oil, that might have been a trigger.

Good point, never really thought of that

I'm the same, I like to keep an open mind but I'm quite honestly extremely skeptical, particularly of paranormal stuff. Which is why I never believed what my sis was saying until I saw the footage, saw the scratchings and was told the exact same thing by her boss and other workers (two of the other girls who work there are my mates, and they repeated word-for-word what my sis had said was going on).

It's got me so curious

As much as you can, try and figure out the history on the building, surrounding areas, previous owners, and see if there's anything else like those scratches.
I've also heard of spirits scratching symbols on humans, on their backs while they're asleep, so if anyone has any mysterious marks, yanno...

OP here, you guys think this could be related?

It's apparently 'lucifer's sigil' or some shit, google says it comes from some sixteenth century writing called "grimorium veritatum" or something similar, and it's used to "invoke a visual apparition of lucifer"

This is all such weird crazy bullshit but thoughts?

I see where it might, but I doubt it.
I wish I could stay awake long enough to figure it out with ya.

OP here, sis sent pic of the full table

She also said that the bibnle is actualy missing, and since it flew off the table they haven't been able to find it

She also says that in comparison, here's where the bible was sitting

Post it in /x/ so it doesnt 404
Lurking bc yes

/x/ thread is here

Pic is here
and here

Fake

You're a nigger

Wanna know how i know you're retarded?

Sure, go ahead

Alright, please explain how?

>cctv cameras
Post vids or fuck off.

Didn't record the footage on my phone, will do next time I pick my sister up and shall post results

Have her record it and send it to you and you post it here or fuck off.

I already asked her to, she doesn't have the password for the console, only the boss does. She's in on Mondays, so will have to wait till then. Eat a dick faggot

U better post some pics from ur sis now, this needs some tits and pussy

sure thing brb lemme ask my sister for nudes

Why this shit in not under table?

What?

the symbol

I don't know, I have no clue, why should it be under the table?

The bible was on the table, it flew off the table at around 3am, was caught on camera, and then this was on the table exactly where the bible was situated

I've just asked my sis to check under the table there to see if anything's there

You didn't believe in paranormal stuff until now? Have fun getting scared by demons.
Keep looking into it and you'll wish you never did.

Ask a Priest about this

reminds me of a firma

They've had priests come and bless the place numerous times, but nothing since this happened. Will definitely advise them to ask the priest about it next time.

what's a firma?

OP here, still waiting for you to tell my why I'm retarded. Generally interested in your perspective.

550055 dubs dubs dubs
You're right op, thats some freaky shit...

might be that someone opened a portal at that place, look for murders/suicides in the building, could also be possession of the table. Lastly, who blessed the place?

wtf is wrong with you jesus christ

its straight fucking lines
on an old table
that probably doesnt even get cleaned well

You fucking guys would see Hitler in my tomato.

Good, let's talk about the fucking fact that they were too retarded to make the huge cross even straight. look, it's fucking random how can you even be serious

>i didnt believe in it
>BUT I SEEN IT NOW
Do you believe in magic as well, OP. As long as they don't show you their tricks, it must be magic.

OP here, I can confirm I also believe that dicks violate your mother every night, and they are most often black. I was blind, but now I see.

Please explain to me how with all your knowledge on the topic, certain lines must be straight and if other lines appear hand-drawn, this completely invalidates every single aspect of the circumstance.

you might have a ghoul. Its ok. There solution is aviailable. You have to put the effort and believe it will work and it will work.

You take a piece of cake and a glass of wine or milk (this is the sacrifice) you say loudly "ghost man, I ask you to leave my home and I offer you this" HYout take the cake and wine outside eand put in in the grass. You state loudly "spirit, I am telling you to leave my home, I offer you this and whish you happiness" You leave it in the grass and take a deep breath and know that the phantom will understand and must abide by what you said bec. you offered the sacirifice. You bind him by giving the sacrifice and stating that you wish him to leave you. It woorks 100% of the time not shitting you.

yur retarded

why the fuck would they do a correct "firma" and then have one line be on totally not in the middle
r u retarded

>other lines appear hand-drawn
Okay, nice, you got a table from a church or something. Now what. Is everything already going crazy in your house. jesus christ

Only one way to find out if it's haunted.

So fucking stupid

cringed

Look mom i tried to be funny.
>you're not

Op got killed by demon's, thread's over

OP here: still alive, still a faggot, still wondering what the fuck's goin on.

On a side note, just cracked a bottle of dimple. Nice.

stack 20 bibles on the table and see what happens

Do you think that you'll be able to webmize the footage wih the bible any soon?

I have no idea, but what I do know that these are demons who are moving objects around, it's nothing new if you're familiar with the spiritual world. Pray about it, demons tremble at the name of Jesus.

Here's a video of demons moving and breaking things:
youtube.com/watch?v=M_E_e9Tlz0M

Here's a video testimony of John Ramirez who served the devil for 25 years of his life, and he can tell you all about the supernatural and spiritual warfare:
youtube.com/watch?v=I11L71PD3Lw

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm."
(Ephesians 6:13)

Ephesians 6:10-13*

As soon as I get it, I'll webmize it and will post it on the /x/ thread here:

Why are ghosts only in "old buildings"?
Couldn't we just demolish every house more than 50 years old, and the problem would disappear?

Ahahaa... it's the retarded time cube shit again
OP, you are being hoaxed...

Here she is, is she OK?

What's the time cube shit?

And also nah, my sister knows just as little about this stuff as I do, and the girls who work there who I've spoken to (my friends as well) have completely corroborated my sister's story down to every minute detail - and they're quite frankly kind of dumb and easy to tell when they're lying. With that being said, can't discount the possibility though. But I doubt that my sister, her workmates, her ex-workmates, her boss and her clients are all in on some time-cube shit, whatever that is

What state is this located in?

Western australia

checked

Ahhh no wonder, it was just a dingo

Holy fuck if that's real id get your sister out of there immediately an and move as far away from that place as possible ASAP

Good luck op

ahahah this needs to happen

Why do those scratches look like chalk? Idk might be the only one who thinks so

why d actual fuck would u have a bible in a day spa??

Yeah right cuz people who have looked into it ended up in hell lolllll

It's strange how the assumption is that God is real and that he would have any effect on the dead.
Wasn't he the one who is supposed give man mortality, but then have to fight it out with satan every time someone dies?
Fucking retarded.

Bless my arse user.

Ngl dude, as much as i would wish this was real because i think its actually really interesting... I kinda have my doubts with the whole story.
I mean it kinda looks like the table was wet, some kinda paper was laying there and left traces when removing the paper. Might be some shit that was on the bibles cover? (Lol i have no clue how a bibles cover actually is supposed to look like, im not really religious)
For all we know, all we have are a couple pictures.. The bible could very well just lay out of sight and all

Well my dude.
I have been in similar shoes myself.
A few years back I saw my first shadow person.

Regardless of my experiences. I would NOT advise a Ouija board. Try some basic EVP and "question - answer" sessions. It if responds, with a name, with any Z's in it. Torch That building and let them get their insurance.

As for literally any other scenario. Keep recording. Keeeeeep recording. Proof is the only way to evaluate further.

If all else fails. Call Zack Baggins and request Aaron stay in the smallest. Cramped room on the property.

Well. I'll check my own trips. Have a good day anons

It isn't a four