1/2

1/2

So here's a scenario for you guys..
Let's extremely hypothetically you arw currently raising a family, and as far as you know are doing a pretty good job at it. Not too strict, allowing your 16 year old daughter to have sufficient freedoms unless she shows you otherwise, yet still making it aware of how life dishes you consequences.

Now that the beds been made, lets put ourselves in the slumber of many, just with different sheets shall we?

>said daughter goes out to typical teenage homecoming after party.

>tells you not to worry about her drinking and driving because she is allowed to crash there, at the party.

>you allow this

>4 hours into the party, there is 4 loud knocks on the door

>"POLICE OPEN UP"

>cops kick door in, neighbors called them because of suspicion of underage drinking and drug use.

>police start immediately telling kids with tazers and clubs drawn to lay face first on the ground until they can sort out who the owner of the house is.

>k9 units follow through doors, immediately smelling the bodies of the kids on the floor.

>you're daughter, who is at her first teenage party of her high school life, panickingly while on her knees is bawling crying trying to get her phone out of her pocket to call you because you are the only thing on her mind to save her from the men barging into her and everyone elses private space with vicious animals and weapons.

>cop yells at your daughter "I SAID KEEP YOUR FUCKING ASS ON THE GROUND OR I WILL LIGHT YOU UP, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!"

>dog, who is is trained to attack when they feel their master is threatened by whomever they are asserting themselves towards, goes straight to your daughter.

>jaws clamp on face.

>doesn't let go, and rips left to right, as trained.

>dog is finally pulled off her, and you're daughter with her face mauled beyond recognition, is placed in handcuffs with her rights read for obstruction of justice, underage drinking, and non compliance with orders of a peace officer.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95475
sandrarose.com/2016/07/cops-shoots-kills-black-man-reaching-for-his-wallet/
policestateusa.com/2014/aiyana-stanley-jones-raid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITT: Things that didn't happen.

2/2

>daughter is found guilty of all charges, police while are in investigation internally take a one months pai vacation at your expense until case settles and all charges are dropped.

What is your reaction? Honestly.
Is it she deserved it, just like the thug that went for his license too fast in his glove box or back pocket? Or the child that was killed in the wrong house of a no knock raid. Or the man who's face like your daughters will never be the same because the police had the wrong address of the multi-hundred dollar marijuana growing and distribution facility next door.

>police while are in investigation internally take a one months pai vacation at your expense

>At your expense

As I said ITT: Things that didn't happen.

Anyway, call any criminal prosecuting attorney; take pictures at the infirmary.

Any criminal prosecuting attorney with a license to practice law will have a fucking hay-day with that department.

>all charges dropped

Yep.

Wrong house no knock raid death
>abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95475

Man killed for reaching for license too fast.
>sandrarose.com/2016/07/cops-shoots-kills-black-man-reaching-for-his-wallet/

Child shot in head, no knock raid
>policestateusa.com/2014/aiyana-stanley-jones-raid/

The point was hypothetically, put yourself in their shoes. How would you react.

If you are a tax payer, you are clearly paying for their salary as they are being investigated by their own.

>Charges dropped
>Paid vacation, one month
>At your expense

ITT: Things that didn't happen.

There's an infinitely better way to approach a hypothetical situation with anecdotal evidence, because people are going to have a hard time understanding the nature of your question; if you're the OP that is.

Hypothetically, it's all the father's fault. The daughter was clearly ill-prepared to go out in the world and engage in illicit activities.

So are you synonymizing unpaid leave per-pending investigation which happens to -all- officers that used lethal force to dispatch a subject as vacation?

I wasn't aware of that, honestly; this even further clouds the nature of what you're trying to get at.

Sounds like your raised one dumb mother fucker.

Nope, you're just as wrong as them.

>16 y/o minor
>kid turned out to make poor decisions with alcohol
>ignore your wishes for their best interest

Yeah man, that kid like....adequately can determine right from wrong; none of this comes from how she was raised.

(Hypothetically :^) )

These responses is what makes me extremely thankful that I am not growing up in this decade, nor am I having to raise a child, granted I've only had a few scares, but seeing how in 5-10 short years how we quickly we have gotten down our knees as a society to lick the boots of our law enforcement so they dont go home with cat scratches from a 16 year old just doesnt sit well with me.

Im sorry if you all lived sheltered lives in your youth, and never have taken simple teenage risk. And now have been brainwashed to believe, "man in uniform controls you, and will prosecute you to full extent of law as written". Or maybe you are too young to know otherwise.

But if you believe that that the law and enforcement were right with what what was in the scenario, and you would look your daughter in the eye and say she is wrong.. then you are either: 1. Playing Devils advocate to the fullest extent. Or 2. Are really that delusional. Or 3. Are too young to realise that at one point, citizens were given automatic benefit of doubt, especially teenagers at a high school party.

Hahahahaha, hoh boy howdy :^)

Never said the officer was right, I even advocated an attorney would have a god damn hay day with this case and department. Here You know, you seem to just want to be upset; go be mad somewhere else.

what do you wish to gain from this thought experiment?

FUCKING, RIGHT?
LOLLLL

is this hypothetical girl white or black? because if she's black...

I'm pretty sure nature and mood of topic was set early on. Clearly this goes against the grain of people's thoughts as a whole. That's why I was hoping to dip into a pool of psudo-intellectuals as myself and as a long shot try to maybe put together a thread of possible critical thought of a common and looming problem.

But i should well know, as the years spent here, if you have any kind of personal agenda or individual thought.. it will be met with only the counter. Unless it's traps, celebrity cum tributes, dick rate threads, etc..

See

No dude, that's not how conversation works; in your inebriation of your own farts you forgot you need to make what you want clear as a response from your demographic. In your case, it was "What is your reaction?"; I'm sorry I posted the logical answer...I'm sure you had something on your mind along the lines of Timothy McVeigh or Anders Breivik.

>pseudo-intellectuals

Nah, it's clear from your posting you're either A.) Sit here and get high off of your own farts.

Or

B.) Find someone to keep you comfortable in your misery, or hate boner for all police officer with one isolated incident of a madman(Hypothetically mind you) to wrap your point up with all of
You're a trainwreck, figure your shit out; intellectual.

16 year old girl
Wrong place, wrong time
Own daughter, deserves it

Got it.

Yeah dude, that's what "Hire an attorney" is:

>She deserved it

You need to go outside and ride a bike, I'm not even sure you know what reality is anymore.

Or enjoy your own farts/poison expecting others to be hurt or motivated for your divisive cause with a shrouded nature behind it.