Why didn't the government get rid of him like they got rid of the burger shop owner...

why didn't the government get rid of him like they got rid of the burger shop owner? Clearly killing a person is not an issue for them, so why keep a snooping cop around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3IofP3RJqAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they thought they could use him to find eleven

so they take the much bigger risk of getting exposed and shut down?
Hopper wasn't even trying to find Eleven, he was trying to find Will

They wanted to monitor him because he was involved in the shit going down and they could use his communications because he's a trusted member of the community. Also they never thought he would actually achieve anything and even if he did he would die in the upside down. Which he would have, if the Demigorgon wasn't tied up.

They killed fat man because Eleven was in that same building and if they weren't retarded they could have grabbed her there and then and be done with it.

Also, what kind of pills was Hopper taking?

This pretty much, the "bad people" start to get desperate and are willing to take larger and larger risks as time goes on. That's why they go along with Hopper's deal in the end, despite how crazy risky it could have been for them.

As for pills I think it was probably depression medicine.

bad writing

Who did he left food for in the last episode?

Is he the new boss or something?

Because he was the fucking chief of police. Killing him would've drawn too much attention.

Yeah this is the kind of thing sometimes you have to read between the lines on, a show or movie can't be 80 hours long so they can explain everything in detail. Clearly killing the Chief of fucking police after all the other weird disappearances going on would draw too much attention.

This dude reminds me of Jack Nicholson the whole show

So what was wrong with will at the end?

FUCK ME SPOILERS DIDNT WORK.

because the world who know that they did that. if you read the newspaper clippings at the end it shows that Winona told the world everything about them.

Please tell me we get a second season.

why didn't they just kill him? why didn't they just kill all the parents? why didn't they just kill all the kids? why didn't they just kill the whole town? thats a sure fire way to make sure nothing seems suspicious at all, it's just a small town so no one notice the population disappearing by the day. that wouldn't have been suspicious at all.

Its underway. They already planned second season before they even shot the first.

tell me ur kidding

To be fair, since the cop had a history of drug abuse, all they'd have to do is OD him right the first time.

... oh wait they tried that and his tolerances let him wake up from his "overdose."

How long do we have to wait for the second season

Why did 11 just magically disappear? Why did the (presumably) Feds take Hopper and then apparently let him go back to being the police chief?

I didn't appreciate the cheeky "le don't ask for explanations just enjoy the ride :^)" 4th wall breaking at the very end btw

11 isn't dead or else nobody would watch season 2

the feds are another set up for season 2

>why did shit happen to set up the next season

its a fucking mystery

Hopper was involved with way too many people at that point, if the Feds killed him, he had a half dozen witnesses minimum that could collaborate he was alive and well before he got involved investigating government secrets that involved mirror dimensions

No one else except those two restaurant patrons knew anything about Benny and the girl except for her appearance and description

i dont think she "disappeared," she fucking disintegrated herself and the demigorgon

she was holding part of the monster in place on one side of the "tight rope" then tearing it apart by flipping the rest of it around the tightrope, and she ended up on the other side.

its called plot armor

>People seriously wanting a second season to "answer" questions
>Not just leaving the shit alone and wanting something brand new

Fucking plebs

Nobody breaks into a science facility like Hop does without some inside knowledge, clearly they thought he could lead them to El.

>Netflix
>not milking the fuck out of their new cash cow
>all the actors on the show
>not milking the fuck out of their big breaks and newfound fame

Will Netflix have a larger budget for it now or what

Post yfw: youtube.com/watch?v=3IofP3RJqAo

What is that actors name?

I heard its alrdy being filmed

what is that logo pls?

He was leaving food in honor for his daughter, like some kind of rite like when you leave flowers on someone's tomb.
He will be prob be the main villain in the next season

>its a fucking mystery

So it's the next Lost.

I thought it was clear. 11 and the Demigorgon merged. 11 likes waffles. He leaves waffles out so the 11-Demigorgon has something to eat and doesn't need to eat people.

But who was phone?

u fuckin around?

If the upside down has all the same structures as our world, shouldn't you be able to trap the demigorgon by building a big cage around the relevant spot in the real world?

"JL"

It Jeneral Lectric, an old appliance company.

i'm from ex-ussr, it's just looks familiar
tnx bro

Why did hopper leave food out if she is stuck in the upside dizzity tho ?

What was that shit at the end of the season, where he gets picked up by those 2 guys at the car?

Is he also tied to the Government and someone higher up told Brenner's people to let him loose?

he's joking, its General Electric

>le it was all a le dream ending

fuck this r*ddit shit

what? fuck off freak

I figured it was a debrief and a stern >don't fucking tell anyone about the alien shit

I was thinking they told him to keep his mouth shut about everything or else they'll eliminate him, and I'm sure they told him to say the same thing to the others

A sheriff committing suicide amongst all these weird goings on is gonna look way too suspicious. Then more folks start snooping, and then you exterminate the whole town.

what did he mean by this

bear frollicking