Trump girls go go go go go go go

trump girls go go go go go go go

Other urls found in this thread:

city-data.com/forum/history/1109951-how-did-ussr-draft-34-million.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is the majority of them

No thanks, bud.

REEEEEEE

i know who like hot girls that aren't fucking morons anyway. just get a commie warthog with blue hair instead.

Any of these Nazbol women would kill your pathetic Trump women in a half a second

Sauce?

i know commies don't believe in competition, please keep posting these sad pics

>woman with blonde hair
>blue hair warthog
Lolwut

lol our women will be at home with our kids. our men will take you all!

An Asian in front of a confederate flag. Lol. Fucking slants don't even have any history in America outside of building some railroads lol. The majority of American history has been between Whites and Blacks, what an autistic dog-eater.

Red, white, and blue.

W I T N E S S E D

she was trying to trigger you dumbass! and you are looking at it from a historical standpoint lol

Exactly, your women are pussies who would never actually fight nor their beliefs because they aren't actually passionate about Trump, they're just sheep. If there was a war between the Communist women and the Trump women, the communists would win within a day because the Trump women would do nothing at all

Lmao you totally triggered that cuck! Fucking liberals. Right, dude? Haha, only snowflakes learn about history. That stuff's for dorks! Right dude?

but its not and thats not how war works faggot. lol you would kill all your women and then not be able to reproduce stupid commie faggot

A women who wears the hammer and sickle has done her research and developed her radical beliefs on her own. A woman wearing a MAGA hat happened because her boyfriend said "aye babe put this on so I can make Trump supporters looks cool"

or maybe she knows history, and knows that youll be triggerd. omg you dont even understand trolling hahahaha i never called anyone those gay ass names either lol

>implying the Soviets didn't deploy female fighters in WWII who played a major role in bringing down Nazi Germany.

lol i hope you actually believe this.

>implying it takes even a 1/4 of political knowledge to be a Trump supporter

I love triggering people lolz. It's so funny to see people freak out on the internet aha xD Mom today I triggered people on the internet!!!!

>lolwut?

/cucked

You literally have to have the political knowledge of the average 3rd grader to be a Trump supporter.

Checked

I voted for Trump and a woman's place is not in the political process. Who really thinks a woman is capable of making hard, governing decisions? Hence why the founding fathers didn't allow it.

No amount of sluts wearing MAGA shit will make the right wing not on the wrong side of history

agreed.

Mein Favorite

I agree, but goddamn these women are sexy

what unattractive dumb redneck quality

See, as a communist I obviously hate Nazis, but I will say I understand Nazi women more than Trump women because they aren't sluts slapping shit on then to look appealing to men. Oh and they at least know about politics beyond the generic liberal or conservative American politics.

lol no you didnt. first executive order was for george washingtons wife LOL.

>nazbol
all trump supporters as far as iv'e seen

you sound like elliot roger lol.

>nazbol is for nationalization of all industry
>trump supporters are for privatization of all industry
>hmm

That's different. His wife was obviously affluent in political culture and knew enough about it to make an informed decision. The issue is that we allow ANYBODY who doesn't know a goddamn thing about the world into the booths. If we cut back to a small amount of sane, rational voters, we'd be more successful

The all female soviet units actually sucked ass when compared to a Nazi all male units...

ohmygawd this is amazing

[source needed]
Also the Soviet female sniper Liudmyla Pavlychenko is regarded as one of the best snipers ever because if her high kill count in WWII. Try again

"What is the ratio of German soldiers killing Russian soldiers in combat in the eastern fron 1941-1945. From Beevor's boook, he stated that the German soldiers were killing Russians troops in combat approximately 1:5 ratio..."

>lost millions more lives
>using it as an argument
>forgets that the Soviet still won the war

This thread will comprise the entirety of hot women who support trump. Sad.

Fucking commie

>Talking about troop efficiency during ww2
>Not the outcome of the war

If it's dangerous to stick dick in crazy then this thread is a minefield

You're goddamn right

>implying manufacturing industry for war plays no role in efficiency of soldiers
>implying the Nazis didn't have a huge war machine going and didn't catch the Soviets by surprise
>implying the Soviets were fully prepared for war

>But muh communism is efficient
>Muh means of production seised

Notice how they pose so they can hide their faces. They obviously did this to appease their inbred boyfriends. Only the true trump girls show their faces like the others.

The "Trump is a fucking idiot and his ideology is moronic, but let's show how many hot women support it. They'll show em" thread

what nigger?

Everyone is surprised by the confederate flag but a lot of asians hate black people so it doesnt really surprise me

Two words
>Mass
>Conscription
city-data.com/forum/history/1109951-how-did-ussr-draft-34-million.html

>implying that the Soviet war machine didn't operate efficiently enough to push the Nazis all the way back to Berlin
>implying the Soviets and the Nazis didn't have a pact saying they wouldn't go to war
Why would the Soviets be fully prepared to fight off the Germans efficiently if they had no intention of going to war and thus didn't build up their army

omg yes. Fucking yes