We are the alt-right

We are the alt-right.

We are fighting for justice against the SJWs, liberals, and feminists.

We will never quit until we have overtaken the world and made the white race oppressed no more.

Show your support here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLa1jlhEtu8&t=81s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you

How is the white race oppressed?

we are oppressed by the liberals, and SJWs who want to bring sharia law to our country

How do the liberals and sjws want to bring sharia law into your country?

youre not fighting for equality, youre fighting for superiority. You're one beheading video away from being white isis and you pride yourself in that.

you don't deserved to be punched in the face. you deserve a hammer to the kneecaps.

they believe Islam is an oppressed minority when in reality it has 1.4 billion practitioners. THe liberals and SJWs want us to accept a predatory culture like Islam which in due time would force us to live under sharia law

Wait but then doesn't that make you guys the SJW's or at least the newer shittier SJWs

The alt-right isn't a thing. It's just another media boogeyman. Fuck off

Ethnic minority refers to population density within a set vector, such as just within america(I don't think the majority american population is muslim),
Would, or could force us to live in sharia law?

Cringe

pew research center? you mean the "nonpartisan" center funded by a christian fundamentalist?

Sup Forums why do they keep letting you faggots out?

What if muslims make up the majority someday? They want to come to the West to live easy lives so if we just let them they could overtake us

fundamentalist Christianity is not as bad as radical islam though

and then the american government would be run by hardline religious extremists who pen laws based around religious convictio-- ..wait.

Hey OP I have a couple of questions

Is the picture of Donald Trump related to the topic? If so, do you think Trump represents the oppressed white race?

How and by who is the white race oppressed?

>We are the alt-right.We are fighting for justice against the SJWs, liberals, and feminists.

What injustices has been made on the alt-right by the SJWs, liberals, and feminists?

Autism is a high honor in the tech savvy mischievous meme addicted community. Autism isn't a pejorative but a badge of honor and understanding. user always aspires to be autistic and not be complacent with globalist shill tendies. To be autistic is to be part of keks army and to feed off of meme magick. Meme magick surrounds us all. Normies try to control memes and enforce their societal norms on it. This angers kek for kek gave us the gift of meme magick to shape the world. When a bunch of autists come together and harness the memes they can do anything. When a normie hears Hillary Clinton talk about the dangers of a cartoon frog, she is discredited. But we know, we plan, we meme.

you're trying to sell bottled vomit as an alternative to bottled diarrhea. you know that. right?

So you wanna join the alt right loser? It is I, your commander in chief, and for your initiation you must spray me with orange paint. Every minute of spraying costs you 10% of your savings. You got that?

I can't speculate on whether or not muslims will make up the majority of the american population.
I don't understand where this fear of the western world being overtaken by one religion is coming from, there's been ethnic minorities flooding america for years(it's a country of immigrants, after all) and it's never become such a vast number that they could overcome and annex that country.

Do you think it's probable that such an influx of one religion would occur as to displace the current ethnic makeup of america?
there's 319 million people in america, within the states.

Trump needs to fucking die.

OP here. I made this thread to see what you all thought of Trump and this movement. The fact that you guys are all against it gives me faith in the human race. Love you all.

Love you OP

its just rich western dynasties freaking out over the once servile middle eastern oil resource countries losing their stability amid civil wars. lower class people don't like sharing their jobs with immigrants, top class people don't like losing their controlling interests, and the middle class are stuck in the middle, just nodding their heads with whatever the loudest speaking person in the room is saying. hoping the gravytrain doesnt go dry.

The alt-right isn't Trump's movement, though.
Broad brushstrokes right there.

figured it was bait but took it anyway, good on you OP :)

my wife's pussy isn't technically my own, but i fuck the shit out of it every day and she loves me for it.

We should always have an anti-trump thread up so Sup Forumstards can do their autistic screeching there and leave the rest of Sup Forums to us

P-post pics?

They are oppressed by people who enjoy 'facts', thoughtful consideration, and not denying what's right in front of their faces! They are oppressed who won't join in with their masturbatory hug machine feel-good fest, as they have no positive qualities other than the accident of their birth.

no, get your own!

I remember my first time fucking a house cat.

but isnt that why they made Sup Forums in the first place?

This was not cohesive english and I have no idea what you're talking about.

they're basically eric cartman given flesh

Do you think that a person who is Muslim couldn't want the law of Allah? This graph might as well say that some "Christians" don't believe that Jesus existed. Fuck Muslims, Nazis, Racists, and anyone who is dumb enough to want to call themselves one without knowing what those things even are.

true. I wouldn't even say Trump started the movement. However, he's seen as a figurehead, so it's hard to talk about "alt-right" without mentioning Trump. However, "alt-rght" i think is a loose term, not so much an actual thing.

I do believe Europe has a problem today which can be directly correlated to the large influx of muslim immigrants.

You must be joking?

Are you kidding me?

can you define what the alt right believes before starting shit like this, cause as far as I can tell, Trump doesn't want to enact white supremacy.The US isn't a piece of open land, its a country with rules and measures of security. Illegals gonna have to get certified and refuges are going to have to come in at a manageable rate

More or less. Crybabies who aren't smart enough to take the jobs of H1B immigrants, hard-working enough to be in agriculture or food prep, or strong-willed enough to deal with the shit jobs that need to get done.

I'm not a white nationalist, but I am an American nationalist; I don't care about color.

That being said, racism can be perpetrated against ANY color, including white people. History does not change that.

Let's unite all people and make the world a better place. Let's make America great again.

Get out of here you fucking nigger faggots no one loves your retarded ass go fuck yourself

pls provide some reasons, even to the ignoramus that should already know

Pol in a convenient nutshell.

They are more oppressed today than ever before. Even if they aren't, it's important for people to view each other by their character and not the color of their skin. No more of this victim complex bullshit. Become real Americans and just do your job.

I cannot even right now

OP here. I don't believe Trump himself is a white supremacist, but many of his followers are. This "alt-right movement" isn't so much based on Trump's logic, but rather the racist attitudes of those who support him, who see him as furthering their agenda, even if he doesn't hold racist views himself.

Suck a dick and die OP

i know people who are muslim and don't want the law of allah to be the law of the country. i know the counters to this too:

>"hes probably lying to you, its in their scripture to be deceiving to infidels"
its in biblical scripture to stone witches, kill your children, impossible for the wealthy to enter heaven.
>"but thats just figurative. all muslims take the word as it was written directly"
they don't. im sorry but they don't. some backwoods hicks and the extremists do. but most dont.
>"by percentage the majority of muslims want sharia law though, even if your friend doesn't"
and those people live in countries that are governed by sharia law. the ones living in countries that don't have to respect the fact that they can wish in one hand and shit in the other. The ones that think they can rant and rave and harass until they get their way should get treated the same way as members of Westboro Baptist Church. Laughed at, ignored, and shamed for their dumbass behavior.

so in summary. fuck the ones that move abroad and demand the laws of their new home are like the one they left. but the ones who are cool with living in a secular western society are fine and don't deserve to be harassed by-proxy. It means judging people one on one by their behaviors, and not by a percentile margin.

It's actually the alt right that's trying to bring sharia law into the country. Trump himself wants to remove amendments against religious laws. That's the first step to instituting sharia law. With that amendment in place sharia would never be viable.

Sjws pushing a hit piece on all whites that they're to blame for racism, slavery, Islamic extremists (cause we drew Muhammad), and whatever else they want to blame them for.

That's right Spider-Man, save us from these nazi alt right fucks!

Christianity = 2000 years old
Islam = ~1500 years old
Christians were total shit 500 years ago, i think islam will evoluate better in the next 5 centuries

I can't control racists, and neither can Trump. I don't believe that the entirety of the alt-right is racist. I think it's hard to define the alt-right, especially with Milo Yiannopoulos in the mix. I think the best thing is to be genuine about the future of America and to make the responsible choice, regardless of which party you conform to.

In my personal opinion, I'm glad conservatism is now in charge, with an interesting twist. Trump certainly has some controversy, but many so-called controversial statements he's made are now mainstream, or virtually mainstream. We are winning, and this is a good thing for our country and the rest of the world.

>Mainstream

I need a source on that.

For example, a strong border. Many of his campaign promises. Nearly every Trump supporter agrees with them.

No.

do you need a safe space?

True, but there's a lot of non Trump supporters out there. Who's to say what is mainstream and what is not?

You're an idiot if you can't see how damaging Trump and this current republican congress are to the country. They are doubling down on their flawed anti-Obama strategy because they feel they can never admit they were wrong despite the majority of their constituents against their plans.
>the shit they are doing in congress is not conservative ideology, it's fucked up off the cliff libertarianism

In-case youre on a PC

Bill Gates is a liberal. Youre supporting him

i won't call your statement fake. but whoever wrote an article blaming white people for islamic extremism was a moron and so are the people who believed it.

as for racism, America is only about 150 years out from a time when it was legal to own a black person as propery. Other cultures in history practiced slavery to different ethnic groups, yes, but we're still very close in time to our experience and the closure hasn't come for us yet. I agree though, you can't blame someone for something they didn't personally do by their race alone.

SJW's are the liberal version of a churchy, angry PTA mother. Sanctimonious, easily offended, nosey and manipulative. Copying their antics to get the upper hand is like putting out a fire by pouring gas on it.

underrated post.

I'm an American born citizen, active duty military, white male with blonde hair blue eyes, and I would fight and die for peace loving Islamists and any minority oppressed by extremists such as yourself. I would put your head on a stake and drive it around the back of a lifted Ford F-150 like you cucks do with the conservative flag.

good riddance. scrawny blonde bitches are just golddiggers that give bad head and fuck like skeletor.

I disagree. It's pure conservatism. Trump is actually being pushed more towards current conservative views. An example is his change of stance on the transgender bathroom law.

this is gay. no one cares. politics are for retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=TLa1jlhEtu8&t=81s

probably fake, but cool nonetheless

>This thread

Sure, like roughly 50% of the population. But much less than 50% of people like Marilyn Manson, and even he is considered mainstream.

Marilyn Manson is mainstream because he's played everywhere, even today. Trump is now mainstream, and his ideas are agreed on from enough people to be considered mainstream. Don't forget to grab that dictionary once in a while...

yeah, trump's just a door wide open for the pigs to come in and run loose.

>We are the alt-right.
sup libtard