Someone HAS TO have the Miss Arcana nudes!

Someone HAS TO have the Miss Arcana nudes!
I'm going to dump her and hope someone can help out.

i need more of this

She's a stupid psyco slut, she probably has some mental illness. Her fuckin shitty attitute makes me mad.

She sent me private videos and pics monsths ago, but her content are really 5/10. She's a complete idiot. Suicide is her unique solution to her problems.

post the things she sent?

the videos are 600 mb so I cant

The pics are the same shitty pics u r posting here. Nothing special, all the same shit.

why do you say this? besides the fact shes a female (and peacocking so obviously feminazi) i had just found her site after research and may consider getting shit because its hard to find sluts smelling their feet that i havent seen a hundred times over.

Anything worth screen shotting in the videos?

I talked with her several times on instagram and via email, she's a complete dumbass, trust me. Her mental problems are very huge. Move to another footmodel, there're tons better than her.

pics or it didn't happen.

damn, i loved sheridan from footpunkz but shes a huge 'dom' now and only does shitty humiliation style videos now so thats out too. man fuck this generation

I know her too. I have some exclusive pics of her too. And yes, she was great.

lets have them

Pics or it didn't happen

there was another great one one on that site, only other girl i saw on there that had a video with sniffing her feet. gold. saved it way back when i paid for that site. cant remember her name..think it started with a p?

picture unrelated, btw. this is feistyfeet not the girl i was talking about

I have to re find them, I try

sorry

part of another one

Do any of them have joi elements?

This girl's feet are a dream

> (You)
>
>
another one

I went to highschool with her

got the bath or pool video?

I don't think she did something joi related

Last one

nope, I don't like her, I don't like her feet, she's a stupid bitch, so I don't care to get more. At least I got these vids free lol

Someone is butt hurt

lel, I just hate bitches who consider themselves the queens, but actually they're 5/10

bump

Anyone still here?

ye
pls continue

buump