How do I summon the devil?

How do I summon the devil?

Lay females

What do you need the devil for? What can he provide that God can't?

You must kill a newborn and offer it.

Smoke DMT

step one: Summon Devil

Free Will

>in a universe of cause and effect
not so sure about that

I can give you her number if you want

It's not 666 is it?

look in the mirror say i am i special person

That's Baphomet, the goat of Mendez.
It isn't the devil and you can't summon the devil with that, Baphomet was used during Templar knight ceremonies, it is more a symbol of duality.

In answer to your question, you can summon something if you buy a book on advanced Magick written by Aleister Crowley, but beyond that I cannot say, I am a member of the Golden Dawn.

It worked.

Literally just did this earlier, and also possible on lsd

>suggests Crowley
>denies that the sabbatic goat is a representation of satanic magic
its like you want to shill for the dark side

Draw a pentagram with melted wax, cut your palm and let it drip in the middle. Then suck in some nitrogen. Then say the words:

I am a faggot little edge lord trying to summon the devil. repeat it 3 times then kill yourself :)

dont do this it makes mustard gas

where can i find nitrogen for household use?

they probably know there, or at least they'll do a stand-up job of pretending they do, with conviction

IM HERE!!
whatcha want bitch?
fame?
power?
Pussy?
i got what you need my nigga...

don't summon the devil - be the devil

Why don't you go Snapchatz .com and leak anyones nudes

Eh... I don't know. Does not sound legit.

Instead you should go Snapchat(z).com leak your crush nudes

Don't summon the devil,
Don't call the priests
If you need the strength,
The conjuring, obey!

All of the above.

just money for me, thanks, you can do money right? if not then i'll pass thanks tho my dude

commit every sin of the ten commandments then scream "SATAN"

Ask Marina Abramovic

Already have.

wingardium leviosar

I saw you
I saw you and I smiled

You have to go to Egypt
Get into Thoth's chamber in the pyramid (you need 33rd degree for that, and loads of help going in)

Then you strip naked in Thoth's chamber and you leave your body on the altar.

You then descend into the kabbalistic Da'at (I am actually serious)

In Da'at you activate the sphere and you hope your mind is strong enough to go through all 7 gates.

At the final gate you will be in the presence of the anti-god.
Which in my experience resembles an alien more than a demon lord.

He is that essence, and you better have something to say because he feeds on projected souls with low willpower.

As in, if you go there like the bitchtwink that you are now, and didn't spend 40 years on willpower training then he will literally fuck you up.

But, if you go prepared and have done the masonic journey then he just might recruit you for something on earth.

He doesn't grant wishes, if anything it's a job interview for earth where you work with others to influence mankind.

These aren't games op.

why not summonig a soccubus ?

Proof of your 33rd Degree

this is extremely helpful

How do I get a 33rd degree?

L A R P
A
R
P

So where do I go for an interview with the good God and not the bad guy? Why would you want to destroy stuff instead of build it?

where did you get all this

Dye your hair green, convert to Judaism, read the Quran every day, watch tv as much as you can and donate money to black only organizations.
You do that for 4 years and soon enough i bet you will find a fuck load of people that know the devil.
That or just...idk, use black robes and chant shit in ancient languages about how you really want to met him.

You need to finish the dwarven quest line, after that you need to get a shield of dark flames (must be at least +2) When you have done that, just speak with the guard closer to the Pyramid gate in Egypt.

Kek!
You don't know the difference between Baphomet and the sabbatic goat?
But you still want to try and correct me?

Oh dear, oh dear.
C- young one, try doing your homework.

I'm not one

You're welcome

You need to go to the desert and desync

Just trust me on it

There is a system for evocation and the like, magick requires training just like how you can't walk into a gym and start lifting heavier weights on the first day. Your dumb ass will probably attract some lower level elemental when you first start out and think "OMG D00d da fukken devil said im gonna get laid 2nite". Lots of tricky stuff regarding this shit, not all will rip you to shreds, some just tease and cause mischief. Go get a book on chaos magick and study the western tradition, in a few years you'll have enough knowledge to know what path to take.

Copper-plated bullshit.

Can confirm

It literally killed me

Reddit