Bosses daughter on right..I have to bring her coffee everyday. So I cum in it and watch her drink it.. is that bad?

Bosses daughter on right..I have to bring her coffee everyday. So I cum in it and watch her drink it.. is that bad?

I used to add jiz to the sweet tea at the McDonalds where I worked in Carrollton Ga. I got high one night and told a co-worker. Was fired 3 days later for some trivial shit. Asshole ratted me out.

pretty lame by the old standards but by the new standards you're a god congrats faggot.

I would have ratted you out too ya sick fuck

This is the pic I usually cum to when I do it

LOL I KNOW HER. YOURE DONE OP.

Stop cumming in it and see if she says it doesn't taste quite right

I found her facebook op your and idiot..

Evie Haertl is her name

And now we wait. Op shakin in his crocs

Bump

Is this dead?

Its legit name. Something about Whichita

OP dun goof'd

Bump

OP will be ruined today. Bumperino

Biggidybamp

/evie.haertl

Bump

Let's just leave her alone guys

Bumping because it's cool.

This is what I don't get.

>OP/user does something shame worthy to someone irl
>admits it in a post with the persons face
>user swoops in like the dark fucking knight
>every goddamn time
>"OMG I KNOW HIM/HER UR FUCKED"
>person gets messaged
>OP/user snitches on himself.

You're a retard. Kekstein

idk is it bad that I cum in your coffee?

Well its not good op

OP there's no backing out kow. She will know she involuntarily swallows your seed daily here soon. Have fun dealing with that fallout faggot

Who sent it to her

Bump

Bumpolio

Bamp

Bumpo

The only thing bad is you're not taking pics or video of the operation and of her drinking it and posting them here.

Say I know a person works for said girl that I don't like. I claim to jizz in her coffee and post it. Then attach an easy Facebook photo. Dark Knights swoop in fuck him up. Basically keeping me out of the situation entirely

Anyone message her?

You're a fucking knob m8. Grow a set

Snitches = cunts

Will someone message the goddamn bitch already?

No one will

I just messaged her OP

Post proof

Wait... If you cummed in hot coffee wouldn't the jizz just get all chunky and float to the top?
How could the bitch not notice that?

I'm just going by experience from fapping on the shower and watching my cum got all chunky from the hot water.
Y'all Niggaz know what I'm talking about

This is the only thing I come here for these days. The doxxing of dumbasses

You wouldn't admit to this then. It fucks up your plan, so what's the point? Too late saving yourself faggot

He cums in a coffee that comes in a take away cup im assuming with a lid, thats the only plausible explanation. We need to see evidence shes been messaged

OP what goes around cums around, OP should post a video of him drinking coffee with cum in it then all shall be forgiven.

Somebody needs to cum in a hot cup of coffee at take pics for science

Consecutive 00 dubs checked

In the pages of history, they will remember us. Our names will never be known but people will talk about what we discovered here today. People will remember it was Sup Forums who discovered the consistency of cum in hot coffee. should there be milk in it? she seems like the type of girl who likes it black

Best results to determine would be black.
But no bitch drinks coffee black

I'm sure he stirs it in enough. Who knows?

There should be two samples
1. black
2. with milk to determine if it could be disguised

Thinking back I wished I cummed in jello and watch this girl just eat it. I'm a sick fuck tho. I admitz

OP should have skip the coffee in general and go directly for the mouth

Monday morning after OP is fired and everyone around the office is quite unsure and worries their positions may be on the line. word slowly gets around the office OP is a perverted sicko and most likely also a closeted molester. his work 'friend' are now horrified and question what sick things he may have done to them. Work 'friends' tel OP's GF/Wife she freaks out leaves OP, OP your going to have no job, no reference to new job because your last employer will tell them you came in his daughters drinks. No partner Op you have nothing, nothing left its all gone... wat do?

Andy, it's Evie I guess we should talk huh? I'm not really mad just confused really. Why would you do this? Am I that bad of a boss? I just don't understand is all. Please call me

employer finds link. manages to work out how to reply and also link comment hmmm seems legit

For all you know the employer is a Sup Forums regular

wat do? continue cringeposting on Sup Forums ofc!