>albums

I fucking love ska punk lol

Most influential album of the 21st century thus far fight me

this
and Vessel

How tf is this normie

Foo Fighters' entire catalog.

Not even their best album.

Is this normie in the States? I'm a pretty sure I'm the only one who's ever played it here

it's a meme ya dip

Currents

this

no

Adele 21

Kanye's discog

I'd actually argue that Human After All had a much larger impact. It gave us Justice and Mstrkrft. Cross was a landmark album in it's own right, and MSTRKRFT was a pioneer of the Dance/rap/R@B that has dominated since 2009.

Kanye West - MBDTF
Kendrick Lamar - Damn.

One of the best mainstream Pop albums of the 2000s along with

so much this

I mean sure, most of them have listened through DSOTM, Sgt Pepper, Nevermind and their favorite post punk revival band's discography but for the most part it's all singles

idk Sgt peppers
but I highly doubt a normie could be able to go through a full album like Nevermind or DSOTM

these were definitely huge pioneers of the dance music/house genres

If it's not a 10/10 for you it's probably because you can't relate to the 16-25 year old British bloke themes

so, like 99.99% of people?

I liked it and I'm a social outcast in the states

Anything by Kanye West, The Offspring, Daft Punk or Kendrick Lamar.

i hate this album

people that don't matter, yes

definitely 10/10

No.

Seriously.

Normies always tell you they just like "a couple of that artist's songs".

Settle was way better

It was the song in Google's Chromecast audio commercials. Dunno how many of those other people watched, but I ended up seeing those all the time

Not 10/10, but very good.

not as normie as you probably think it is, but yes, it's very good

Caracal was a massive disappoint in every aspect. It was a step backwards from everything that Settle had accomplished.

>Listening to dubstep unironically

s/t is the only good one though

I don't even think these are really good so much that pop right now is so bad that they look brilliant by comparison

we are talking normies, not turboplebs

Seriously fuck this band

t. fun-hating neckbeards

Yes, I do listen to dubstep "unironically". I use airquotes because my opinions are not dictated by the politics of insecure memeland.

Do you not like the album? Have you listened to it? Have you got some kind of rebuttal beyond vague sarcasm that can't possibly be argued with and a smug reaction image?

>mfw I actually haven't shaved in 2 weeks

Its not even dubstep user

>>>imblying dubstep is not a meme

No. It wasn't they actually made the music they were trying to make, almost all producers go in this direction Homework -> Discover Cross -> Woman Settle -> Caracal

My man

>Neon Trees - Habits

They became shit after this except for Weekend in the album after

is this pasta?

No he's actually that autistic.

savant fucking sucks lol and i used to love dubstep

Correct

No

Is what I said so silly that you can't comprehend that someone would actually believe it? In that case it shouldn't be hard for you to form an argument of some kind

aaaaand that's how we got ignorant "music is dead, DAE think Arctic Monkeys should have a billion views???" YouTube comments

I'm not at all like that. Pop music at the turn of the decade was beyond terrible

At least it was maximalist and fun to listen to though. Nowadays we have that same thing but it just nullified the only thing it had going for it and we have a guy with tear drop tattoos and diamonds in his teeth moaning about how his relationship isn't completely ideal

A mid 2000s Rihanna album was just an alright album but it looks brilliant compared to most of the pop music we have now

Rancid is not even close to 10/10...

How the fuck is Blurryface fun? Sure there are some catchy songs here and there but it's one of those albums that try painfully hard to come off as "deeper" than what it really is.
>mfw "THIS IS NOT RAP THIS IS NOT HIP HOP, JUST ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE VOICES STOP"

Specially when you're high, both ways it is awesome

tell me your thoughts if u didn't know this one

Janet Jackson - Control

m8 if you don't know sgt peppers, chances are you're the normie

>Not Bocanada
N-nani!?

this lol

Vessel is great but not this