OSRS thread. Can you help me out with some info Sup Forumsros?

OSRS thread. Can you help me out with some info Sup Forumsros?

No you can't buy a gf

OP here. I stopped playing osrs at around the time Cerberus came out. I believe it was august 2015. I wanna get back into it but can you tell me what major changes happened in the game? good, bad etc? Also pic related is my armor tab, do I still have anything of value here? Did any of these items drop significantly in price recently?

Basipally wintertodt is a new skilling boss and the best way to train firemaking now
Zenyte is now best jewelery with necklace being the best ranged neck piece, bracelet being best mage hand piece, amulet being best melee accuracy with no defense, and ring being best defense and also chargeable ring of recoil
raids are cancer and dclaws are back
Besides that nothing much also the servers are FUCKED right now and have been for a god damn week so I wouldn't hop back in just yet

As for your tab, nothing has tanked really since then, shit got shaken up by raids but nothing else really, though check rsbuddy.com/exchange if you actually want to know what kind of depreciation you got going on

Thanks, I will try but the problem is I dont even remember the names of half of the items anymore lol

Oh and how is zeah? I never had much hope for it, as I think making a new continent as complete and fleshed out as the main one would be extremely diffucult. How has it worked out? is it enough to do there?

Wintertodt and raids are there, besides the house stuff (which I don't know if they had back then) there's nothing to really do except the catacombs for slayer
I'd check the wiki and go update by update and see what's new, most of the times it was just bullshit like textures and shortcuts and garbage like that

The game is dead and the community got even shittier. Don't even bother going back OP.

yeah im obviously gonna read through them, i just wanted to know the most important stuff i guess. Also it seems like zul andra teleport scrolls are 47k each now and i have 1.2k of them so thats some nice ~50mill right ther :P

Game is more alive than it was at the release of osrs, you're just mad that you're still shit.

in what way is the game dead?

OP here again, im hearing from ppl that there is away to afk train RC in zeah from 77 and on. Is this real? does it mean that 91 is no longer even an achievement? Did nature runes drop alot?

He's right that the game is dead currently, hopefully jagex will get off their ass and fix the damn servers

I think it's blood and soul altar they might be talkin about
It's not afk at all so I don't know what they're telling you
Running natures is still quite profitable

having server problems does not translate to the game being dead.

It does when half your player-base can't even log in

it's not half you autistic retard.

how long has it been going on? Maybe its not the time to renew my membership just yet.

"unable to create target applet"
anyone know how to fix this for windows 10?

a game dies when people get tired of it and stop playing it. a game isnt dead just because people cant log in because of the servers you fucking tard.

servers are being smacked so goodluck logging in.

download tunnelbear for free trial, connect to germany, download client, close tunnelbear, enjoy

Like the guy up there said almost a week now
I think it first started on the anniversary celebration

Zeah has plenty of good perks. A caged demon next to an altar for training which i used to get my HCIM to a safe hp level. Profitable mobs to farm. A woodcutting guild that gives you an invisible wc boost, with a sawmill closer to a bank that makes construction more bearable. A new farming plot. Higher level fish that can boost your hp level past its max temporarily. Raids, and a new profitable firemaking minigame. Has a nice new runecrafting area, and also gives an alternate way to get prayer xp through its necromancy book. The mining faction stuff is meh but Blast is nice. Its got plenty of content. Also the ranges in the kitchens right next to a bank give a small less chance to burn food. All in all its pretty nice and worth getting 100% with all the factions. plus the graceful recolours are dank.

>a game dies when people get tired of it and stop playing it.

This has been happening.

well im checking things out and chatting on a free world right now, for a couple hours already with no lags or dc's yet.

>you're just mad that you're still shit.

I read that as, "Video games are my life user."

No it hasn't. Just recently the player base surpassed what it was at launch. You're just mad that you're too stupid to use a vpn to log in because you are experiencing server connectivity issues. Kill yourself retard.

Video games are my hobby, just like yours is being a retard and shit posting.

thanks man this is exactly the kind of info I needed

you can see from the official server counts that isnt true.(except for the past week for obvious reasons) stop pulling stuff out of your ass.

>Video games are my hobby
>are my hobby
>hobby

My sides are fucking gone.

Nice rebuttal retard.

Samefag

Sorry bud but its more than one person that recognizes the autism.

Glad to see you watch Jim Sterling.

Cucklord.