USA is the Greatest country in the World

USA is the Greatest country in the World.

>past-time

the usa is a toilet where dreams go to die

Eees niiice

>soccer
git fekked u right cant

>soccer
you fucking burger

Don't worry we're trying to take care of the infestation of dirty nigs. All contributing members of society will be spared. Only nigs are out-- white, black, Mexican, etc. all will go!!

>giving a shit about sports
Lmao

No.

but i have no crush nudes my dude brah bruh breh

>coffee at 7pm

why not? Can't handle your caffeine?

Fake News

Americans are not that skinny.

We germans work 24/7 so we need our coffee

Nice try ameretard.

America, where you invent sports only you play, so America always wins the World Cup.

Yes. We germans work hard for our families. I am Hans and I work 24 hrs to feed my blonde wife Mieke and our black baby, Tyrone.

keep telling yourself this.

Haben wir noch pepps?

this is in my city hahaha

Still the only Superpower in the world, suck it europoor faggot dipshits.

USA USA USA

USA

USA

>USA is the Greatest country in the World.
>greatest in the world
>greatest

Is that what your gay propaganda tells you.

Ders n bisschen ein Otto geworden.

These are amazing please continue.

>obvious bait
>people still reply
The mystery that haunts 70% of all current Sup Forums threads.

Post nudes

I wouldn't even consider myself xenofobic, not against poland, japanese, whatever, but I hate all americans with all my might.

I fucking hate americans. They are as bad as mexicans, maybe even worse. I hate them with the fury of 1000 suns, those hamburger eating fuckers. They are the cancer killing the modern world. Not only are they straight ugly and fat, they are stupid. They may run tech centers and shit, but they're so stupid it's rage enticing. Every time I see an american woman I want to throw up all over the fucking place. On top of this, they smell terrible. Every time an american turns to talk to me, the mixture of their BO and breathe makes me want to shoot myself to get rid of the pain. It's like they never bathe. I could take my hairy ass and rub shit all over it, not only would it be smarter and prettier than an american, it would smell many times better. Their food is disgusting too. I could mix sewage in with vomit and make better cuisine.

Their country is shit too. It's over crowded and smelly as a pair of old dudes balls. They're the cancer killing this world, they're like mexicans except they aren't as good at sports and they aren't quite as violent. Just as ugly, stupid fat and smelly.

it's the essence of Sup Forums

Oh WOW no one would ever think of Italy as a boot

I am europe and this makes me very angry

fug you americants

But seriously the US is going to turn into an even bigger shithole than it is in the next few years.

>education system is getting trashed
>environmental protections are getting trashed
>middle america continues to get trashed on shitty beer

It's a fucking trash heap.

All aboard the Trollercoaster!

Israel like that is how the american government would like it

OP please. America is not even in the top 10 of best countries in the world to live.

>In no particular order: Netherlands, Canada, Finland, Australia, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, New Zealand, Germany, Luxembourg.

>It's over crowded
>32 people per square kilometer

Switzerland, Denmark, Belgium and Luxebourg now all part of the Netherlands. I like.

Why don't you go Snapchat(z).com and get your crushes nudes

there isn't an american flag on the moon, the sun's radiation turns flags on the moon white
so the moon now has a french flag, europe wins again

This being Korea or Japan or some other yellow country, not my precious Europe at all.

The US economy is greater than the entire EU combined, little fuckboi

While you're busy bailing out Greece and Italy from bankruptcy for the 4th time in the past year, we're discovering new planetary systems.

10/10

Trump only just got in power
So not yet... but getting there.
Heres to the next 4 years tho!
Goodluck buddy, from your old pal, Australia!

Nope. EU is bigger.

USA is no. 3 of the world behind China and EU. Get used to it.

they all speak nederlandisch

Hey, wanna play a game of hand egg?

WHy don't you go to Snapchat(z).com and all your worries will be gone!

Best post.

Megachecked

As an amerifag myself, allow me to show you how stupid you are (takes one to know one, right?). The last time I saw, the sun, or any sun, has fury. Rage enticing? How about rage inducing. That is all.

Cute, but Belgium discovered the planets, not NASA

Stop fapping over snapchat > Snapchatz .com can help you tonight!

Oh, right, every year before we've beaten out an entire shithole continent, but for 1 year the EU (a conglomerate of 20+ countires) STILL barely beat us by a measly half a trillion. Kek

"The United States is the world's largest national economy in nominal terms and second largest according to purchasing power parity (PPP), representing 22% of nominal global GDP and 17% of gross world product (GWP). The United States' GDP was estimated to be $17.914 trillion as of Q2 2015."

Still the best around. Deal with it. UK leaving the EU is going to put you faggots back on the road to the poor house, everyone knows it that's why you're crying so much about Brexit.

>EU
>not exploding in the next 5 years
kek

>USA
>not becoming part of latin america in the next 20 years
kekekekek

> impying the Brittish ever mattered

>America's favorite pass time
Raiding McDonald's of course.

America basically is a European country though. Their entire culture and political and economical system is based on Europe. The entire "western world" is European. Your capitalism is from Britain. Your food is from Italy. Your language is from England. Your system of government is from France. Your declaration of independence is based on the Dutch one. Your DNA is a mix of German, Irish, English and other European countries. Americans, you are European.

Constitution is based on the Corsican one

>hurr durr the US is going to become part of latin America in 20 years

>hurr durr the British don't matter

>European nations are heavily invested in their relationship with the UK. The UK is the fourth-largest importer in the world, and the EU needs British import demand.

>EU member states’ trade ties with the UK vary, but several European economies send a significant amount of their exports to Britain.

Keep telling yourself these fairy tales to help you sleep at night, but we all know they're only fairy tales, eurotrash.

>Your DNA is a mix of German, Irish, English and other European countries.
60%

I came

>shit fucking b8
>watermark
>"soccer" in europe
>forgetting about all the problems usa's got and putting sports on the list as "best thing we can do"
>70% of usa is obese (or overweight)
>brag about sport

>Keep telling yourself these fairy tales to help you sleep at night, but we all know they're only fairy tales, eurotrash.
Look at any demographic study m8, you're done. Deporting illegals won't matter when brown people are outbreeding you 4-1.

What do you think will happen to your economy when browns are running things? kekekekek

Pure craftsmanship

>Americans
>fat as fuck
>home of some of the most prestigious colleges in the world but the majority of students are foreign
>muh guns
>muh school shootings
>most of them are dumb
>average American who needs sleeping pills to get to sleep, works a 9-5 and lives an average ass life with average ass money thinks he is entitled to more than non Americans simply because he was born on American soil
>riddled with violent black people
>home of KKK
>USA is that cucked, it's companies need to stress the fact they are pro-Trans and "equal opportunity" just so they don't lose business
>hate Arabs/foreigners... Their doctor is foreign
>deluded into thinking they are better than others due to their nationality
>average salary in USA is fucked, way less than average family living cost
>unemployment is high
>majority of states suck, Americans will try to show pictures of build up areas in the USA like NYC and Cali and convince you that the whole of America is like that
>your women are whores
>your men are weak
>army is world class, but you spend $600,000,000,000+ on it every year
>all comes out of the working mans pocket
>welfare fatties add to the tax problem
>Americans think their country actually gives a fuck about them, when in reality, you need to pay for your healthcare just so that you can get a check up
>American kids are low down on the smartie pants list
>America was the First Nation to nuke a country, then bashes on other countries about their use of violence
>government are hypocrites
>the 1% are worth more than the rest of Americas population combined
>have days like "black history month"
>your education system is going to shit because your youth would rather be out drinking and fucking around rather than studying
>pretty high crime rate considering the size of America
>Mexicans build and supply a fuck ton of your shit and your great president wants to cut them off
>president wants to impose trade tax on China, expect to see prices at Walmart shoot up americucks
Fag

You think that image is a troll. But it's actually just showing the typical arrogant ignorance of the USA.

It's not satire. It's not sarcasm. It's just the USA.

>projecting this hard because your country's leadership has flooded your neighborhood with muzzie refugees currently raping and pillaging europe

Sure kid
It's like you think no news get out of european borders and everyone else is unaware of your current situation

kek

implying we say soccer.

And now for the actual statistics

US debt to GDP ratio: 105%
EU debt to GDP ratio: 92%

US niggers + muslims population: 16%
EU niggers + muslims population: 5%

Source: my ass

>murricans still thinking their country is superiour

really guys. If ud leave ur fucking garbage village in idaho or some other shitty fucking 250 years behind everyone else state ud see that europe is the better country.

i love ur country but its a fucking mess in many ways. the power network for example:

>hurr durr we build our power network overground
>hurr durr one fucking storm and our power network is gone
>hurr durr lets rebuild it overground again

Same. I live up near the Pilgrim. This pic always makes me laugh.

>raping and pillaging Europe
I like how you assume it's as bad as the media makes it out to be despite not even living here.
Stay ignorant American. Just like how you were born to be.

Stop fapping over snapchat > Snapchat(z).com will help you today

I'm jewish m8. Flooding Europe with rapefugees and 'Murrica with browns aren't mutually exclusive.

It's the edge of Chinatown in Liverpool, UK.

Oh right, the media just made up those muslim ghettos with 1,000s of refugees where they're constantly fucking children and the police can't even go in to rescue them

kek, eurotrash are all delusional as fuck. can't wait for the next war to break out in europe so we can watch it go down on tv with some popcorn instead of bailing your dumbasses out again

>it's as bad as the media makes it out to be
It's the evuuul nutzi media am I rite? Totally controlled by right-wing fanatics. I can't even.

So it begins.

All day every day

>be swiss
>so boring we can't even get to be an animal

Why even live ?

>I can't even.
spell?