LOL TRUMP

LOL TRUMP

Why would Trump supporters hold Australian flags?

As an Australian I think I speak for all of us when I say: "Fuck anyone who isn't us!"

He's a god down here.

Agreed. American here and this is the right attitude.

I so want a 73 Falcon XB

Then you shouldn't cry when the world strikes back and tell to fuck off all your national companies that get money from us. Have fun living in the United States of North Korea

I will have fun, actually. I'll have fun not watching our soldiers die in WWIII like Killary would have had it.

From Melbourne

O shit where's this?

Trump supporters are Australians?

Kek

No they are fans of australia

I don't think you get what I mean. I suggest you to read how much income and power USA depends on a free market and a growing globalized world

Still doesn't change that people are alienated from their identity by consumerism and hyper individualism

Only to the brain dead immature members of the populus

Yeah, like a spoiled child that won't let other kids play with his toys he'll go so far to actually beak them...

I guess its hard for people like you to see how integrated and stable the world is compared to the past thouthand years, and only when that stability is gone and it start affecting your daily life you'll realized how fortunate you were.

But lefties hate Trump.

No, he really isn't. Most people are sick of hearing about him here.

omfg ikr a 73 xb is my dream car! gr8 taste user!

Melbourne is Australian in the same way that California is American.

I'm... not 100% certain on this but I don't think Trump supporters are THAT crazy about Australia.
Libfag here, but jesus OP if you're trying to laugh at right-wingers, at least post a meme that makes sense.

Bogan