Can we talk about Phantogram or are they too mainstream for Sup Forums? What did you think of their last album...

Can we talk about Phantogram or are they too mainstream for Sup Forums? What did you think of their last album? Is Sarah attractive or not? Does Josh ruin every song he tries to sing on?

Above average synthpop. I like their use of odd time signatures.

t-thanks for the reply

You're welcome m8. I usually just lurk /metal/. But I heard about them here and needed something to play when I drive my little sisters places. I actually found them slightly better than Lamb on a song-to-song basis.

She's pretty hot imo

they suck now tbf
shes still hot
i like the male vocalist

I wanna fuck her desu

It's an okay pleb band, I guess

Sup Forums likes tons of mainstream shit

>titfuck with that necklace on

ill stick to pomplamoose

She provided good butt during Coachella.

this board is so fucking pretentious it makes me want to vomit.

I hate all of you pompous faggots.

Chairlift for me

They opened for Muse in Las Vegas for the Drones World Tour. They did a good set.

I enjoy some Phantogram & the lead is very attractive, yes.

I don't understand why Chvrches got any attention when literal whos like these guys and Purity Ring are so much better.

She's got big titties and that's all that matters. Music is okay just normiecore easy listening.

>ywn succ those tiddies

i heard a couple of their songs during the coachella stream, was good
not heard any albums of theirs yet, which is best

Their first album Eyelid Movies is my favorite

yeah it would be so sex to have metal jangling on your dick
virgin

Think their new album has some nice moments, but that song where the guy sings something about being on the bathroom floor makes me cringe and a few others that he sings on made me feel that way also, so you may have a point