Why do people find this thing attractive? It looks like a 13 year old fetus covered in paint...

Why do people find this thing attractive? It looks like a 13 year old fetus covered in paint. This thing is fucking disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siX4lFHezmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only people with roachfever find that thing attractive desu.

>It looks like a 13 year old fetus covered in paint
I came.

Why are such people allowed to live? Fucking waste of oxygen.

i just like cute things

fucking ay

i get the same vibe i get from looking at sickly retarded 'pure bred' dogs when i see it

like why would anyone pay a lot of money to let this poor cunt exist

Damn shes skeletor. Her boobs are probably non existant

Alright, that collarbone looks like it's drying to break free and leave to live a new life somewhere else.

Do you find a can of epoxy resin cute too?

yeah, her face is beyond barely legal

>she

>her

that's okay i much prefer petite girls with pretty face

people with roach fever would not like people who cover up their roachness

this is just a weeb fetish who happens to be turk

that made me kek. Thanks.

>"pretty"
>"""""girl"""""

How much semen do you drink each day? A quart? A liter?

I heard her voice, there's 2% chance she's a tranny

no

>her
>she

I think I saw her without makeup once, far cuter than the stupid anime look

Stop this fucking meme

I'll stop this meme when you stop being a fucking faggot

let's see

I don't even like meme girls.

>he - no wait, i mean "she" - is a girl! j-j-just look, he, no wait she, has makeup! and a pretty dress! men dont wear makeup and dresses! do they?
How do you fucking live with yourself?

thats fucking disgusting bro

kendini öldür

Hey, there was another thread with that same anzu skeletor and someone posted another picture of a hot turkish girl with freckles - anyone moar please?

Is it really wrong, if I like her here?

of course not

I'd go in a bed wrestling competition with her.

I may have a shit taste, but I think she's sexy w/o make-up.

you're an ugly russian subhuman piece of dirt so nobody cares what you like trash

excellent post

looks pretty okay to me

Hence you are as well

You know I change my mind, just as bad, if not worse, in both she looks like a person I'd want to avoid.

>spending all day shitposting on Sup Forums
How do you live with yourself?

i found this post rude

It looks like a fucking demon trying to pass off as a human fem trying to get human cock is what it looks like.

not gettin' my seed bitch

She is petite, femenine, and probably would cosplay as your waifu while doing you a blowjob.

fucking state of trapposters

>this guy dressed as a girl is superior to any woman, he will never cheat or lie and will always give you the exact kind of sex you want
>it's not like he's a desperate sub-par imitation of the real thing that comes with a metric fuckton of baggage and an anus instead of an actual fucking vagina

I'm not, you ruski pigdog.
Russians are all rabid pigs and dogs who need to be taken down.
Apologize for murdering my people right now, filthy swine.

>trap
>guy
stop

I am not Russian though.
Have a good day.

Id rather spend my whole day shitposting than spend my whole day masturbating to pictures of starving men wearing makeup and women's clothing, you subhuman faggot.

this

woudl step on this roach desu

I want to have intercourse with this roach.

redpill: YOU are subhuman

lmaoing at this alien

Хyя тyт хaчикy пpигopeлo

She's in that weird place where she's not ugly but she still seems really unattractive, just like a lot of other meme girls I've seen, like ciara, they have uncannily similar faces too.

You can imply all you want, doesn't make it true.

it's an acquired taste

Im not implying anything. You are simply a faggot. That is an objective fact.

Ecли живeшь в paшкe чe кoлyпaeшьcя тo, кaкaя y тeбя aльтepнaтивa?

Any "person" that is attracted to a pre-pubescent child should be euthanized for the good of humanity.

suka blyat idi nahui ))

fag

Иcхoдить нa гoвнo нa бopдaх и бecпoмoщнo бpызгaть жeлчью, oчeвиднo.

To each his own I guess, the reason I'd generally avoid someone like her is because from what I've heard and seen they seem to be manipulative and histrionic, I don't really know anything about anzu though apart from that speculation.

>Im not implying anything
>You are simply a faggot
pic related, made it myself just for (You)

и зaчeм флaги мeняeшь, тpaллинг y тeбя ocнoвнoй cпocoб вpeмяпpoвoждeния?

t. Ramzan "Ahmed" Akhmadov

yes so what? what i said is still true

STUPID RUSSIANS GET OFF OF MY SERVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

self deprecation is very unhealthy

>im attracted to teenage boys who wear makeup and dresses
>if you arent attracted to little boys too, then you are a fag

You will be hung from a tree within the next 10 years. And thats if they decide to be merciful. I guaran-fucking-tee it. Subhumans like you dont deserve to live.

from my perspective you could not possibly be any gayer

but being honest with yourself is really important though

From the perspective of normal human beings, you could not be any less worthy of continued living. You penis-loving pedophile pedantic.

Literally you

you don't sound normal to me, you sound pretty game to be honest

woops messed up

He is used to american cosplayers like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=siX4lFHezmM

Those contacts are like cheating. Straight up. Women with those in jump like 200%.

You sound like someone whose death would benefit both your immediate family and the world as a whole. I bet your mom cries at night when she thinks about what a hideous failure and waste of resources you are.

unlikely, what does your mother think of these posts you're making?

Whens the last time you left the upstairs room/attic/basement of your mom's house/appartment? I truly feel sorry for your mom. She spent so much time and money trying to shape you into a productive human being, but all you are is a fully-grown male with no job, no friends, and low intelligence that continues to leech off of her. If you dissapeared from the face of the Earth tomorrow, both your mom AND humanity in general would be much better off. How does this truth make you feel? Fuck, youre probably too autistic to even have emotions.

why are you doing this

To try and show you the errors of your ways so that you may become a better person. Make your mom and America proud. Its not too late, friend.

you failed all you did was say a bunch of highly rude/gay things any mother would be ashamed of

plot twist: he's just baiting so you post more anzu

You are beyond hope. Your autism precludes you from ever being a real human being.

Insane subhuman.

>all these people denying their are attracted to anzu just because she is a turk

>Why do people find this thing attractive? It looks like a 13 year old
>being on Sup Forums and wonder why people find her actractive
go back to your blog moralfag