Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZOVbIQwuH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

about?

>image.jpg

So he survived his death on the death star, being burned on a funeral pyre and came back to life from being a force ghost? Or are you suggesting he's a clone?

clone wouldn't be too far off.
even though some EU is still gone, the clones palpatine had are still a viable idea

indeed, it's sheev on the right

You realize Snoke is like seven feet tall, right?

Black dicks, of course.

>he lets clone vader then give him the exact same facial scars

... uh, huh...

Why Vader's would his clone have the same scars, or be really withered?

It was just his helmet on the pyre in the first scene. Then you see Luke and after that the whole body. It's just Luke's imagination. Force ghost is also his imagination or the good side of Vader.

>It's just Luke's imagination. Force ghost is also his imagination or the good side of Vader.
>retconing the movies
Fuck that.

Snoke is Plagueis, this should be common knowledge by now.

What canon changes do you disagree with, user?
I'll start:
>Red lightsabers aren't made with synthetic Kyber crystals anymore

Requesting lightsaber helicopters please

How does it work?

eu is still canon filled with great stories, but different timeline

>eu
>canon
lol

Oh to have been a fly on the wall in that writers room.

>So I had a thought
Go on
>The evil lightsabers spin around, really fast
They do
>What else spins around really fast like that?
Tell me
>Helicopters
I don't follow
>Now what if... the bad guys lifted the lightsaber over their heads... and used them like a helicopter blade to fly away
How can a contained stream of plasma generate lift
>Rule of goddamn cool
Is this cool?

Let the great debate begin.

Who cares just ignore it

Fucking ignore all of it

Just burn it down

Vader was 6'8 with the suit on

But user, Rebels was good if you ignore the constant terrible aiming both troopers and rebels have.

Indeed, it's funny to just sit back and watch Disney do their thing.

I imagine it more like

>Hey what's that sketch you're working on?
What, this? Oh it's just me imagining what would happen if the Mask got a lightsaber
>That's pretty funny!
Yeah, it is, anyway I should get back to work
>You should put it in the show
W...what?
>The show, put it in, without the Mask of course, stupid copyright laws
Y...you're kidding right?
>You drew it in this building, we legally own it, so put it in the goddamn show

that is the most stupid thing to come out of that kids show. just give them jetpacks or something.

oh for fuck sake i am so done with this saga
>throw out eu
>just kidding we changed a tiny bit and its basically eu marvel edition
NOPE

i didnt even notice that at first
wow that is fucking terrible.
how can she even spin it that fast without breaking her wrist?

The lightsabers spin by themselves.

He also got some fetal alcohol syndrome in there too somewhere

that is beyond retarded

"...We didn't think this through..."
-The Empire, 4 Years Before the Battle of Yavin

holy shit

Oh yeah, the voice from the Sith holocron is Maul's mom, that's why he wanted to open the thing and I'm guessing she gave Kanan new eyes the way she gave Maul new legs.

Really makes you think...

>this shit is canon

Like I said, the terrible aiming everyone has irritates me more.

Literally how can you be more accurate with a ship cannon than with a pistol?

>open thread
>see these posts
>You Spin Me Round starts playing on Spotify

meme magic is real

>open thread
>see these posts
>Meatspin.com """""accidentally""""" automatically opens in a new tab

>>Meatspin.com
I'm afraid to look it up

Underage b&

He burned him.

/thread

Go go fap to some shitty hentai, kid.

He was a big guy

The bad guys look like they're sick=> sick people are bad

No. The Darth Vader that died on the Death Star in Return was Venom Vader. Darth Vader knowing the empire was fated to fall to the rebellion so he placed a double in his suit and used the force to act through him. Going into hiding with a handful of soldiers until the day would come for him to take the universe back for his empire.

Haha! time for star wars discuss-
>open thread
>lightsaber helicopters
I really hope the new season is more grounded.
Christ.

Not realizing that spinning is not only a neat trick but its the key to everything in the galaxy.
They have spinning PLUS the high ground.

It's like Potpourri.

Haha, hey guys, spotted the newfag!
Listen, kid. Take it from one memester to another, meatspin (you don't type the "dot com", little tip from the pros) is pretty tame compared to some of the stuff you'll be seeing on these boards. You ready, kiddo? You seem to have what it takes. An interest in memes is key, and if memes are your game then this is the right board for you. But gore, necro, and depravity will have to become second nature to you. You'll see things on these boards that most of the sheep out there never even dream of. And when you've been here as long as me, you won't even bat an eye.
Good luck out there, kid. I'm pullin' for you.

Here, for those of you who don't understand spinning or high ground

My post is above yours, therefor correct.

>grounded

>but its the key to everything in the galaxy.
It's only half the picture. To fully unlock all power and knowledge of the galaxy, one must also understand proper highground mastery.

FUCK.
NOW ITS NOT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh!

>then give him the exact same facial scars
dude those aren't even the same facial scars... the scars on their heads to not fully match. Snoke is more in the middle while Vader is on the side.

This theory is absurd

Do you think there are more Inquisitors? They did mention that when they killed one, two more appeared and it would be multiplying their problems.

Are they going hydra on our asses?

I was just about to ask for this to be posted. Thank you.

WALL!
NOW!

Probably there are more. Gotta keep the tension going some how.
Though I'm sure Thrawn will offer enough of that.

For those who find it TL;DR
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZOVbIQwuH4

Ep7 and Rebels are terrible.

I wish you faggots would realize this already. Do I have to make some Mr Plinket-style video going into detail why they suck so much to make the masses wake up and realize this?

>le good trick XDXDXD

Yes.

This

They already used Venom's arm in TFA, so why not use the whole plot line?

Nightsisters aren't Sith.

it's magic. ain't no one gotta splain shit.

>Ep7 and Rebels are terrible
>Original Trilogy was perfect and deep, had absolutely no flaws
>Prequels are fucking garbage simply because they're prequels and anything that's not a pre-90's classic is terrible by default
>Lightsaber fights are retarded despite the fact that it's the single thing that got millions of kids into the franchise, Jedi are supposed to keep their lightsabers on their belts unless using them is absolutely necessary and by my standards it should never be necessary, DIALOGUE OVER ACTION, THERE MUST NEVER BE A BALANCE BETWEEN THE TWO
Yes, we know, you're that guy.

You will stop posting now.
You want to go home and rethink your life.

>Jedi are supposed to keep their lightsabers on their belts unless using them is absolutely necessary and by my standards it should never be necessary, DIALOGUE OVER ACTION, THERE MUST NEVER BE A BALANCE BETWEEN THE TWO

Necromancer Frankenstein

>there are people out there that still think Snoke is Plaguies

lol

What's to debate? EU is not canon, Rebels and TCW are.

>No podracers spinning

What would you do if you were George Lucas for one day?
Only rule: Must not be money related

No. Basically, I like to think that the prequel generation of Jedi were the best because it was the golden age of Jedi in warfare. Obi-wan Kenobi had over 20 years of military experience and got to learn from the likes of Yoda, Mace Windu, and other great Jedi personally. Then Anakin was literally the fucking chosen one. They're the fucking Goku and Vegeta of Star Wars, the very best.

Then you watch the original trilogy for some perspective on how great The Clone Wars were and Luke isn't even vary special. Rightfully so, Luke is a fucking amateur and his major triumphs were just in his piloting skills. The true powerhouses of the original trilogy are still the old guys, Obi-Wan, Vader, Yoda, and the Emperor. The only outliers of super incredible original trilogy-era guys are Han Solo and Boba Fett. I'm cool with Han Solo being able to outmaneuver Imperial pilots and fend off Stormtroopers because he's such a badass and Boba is the son of fucking Jango Fett. They respected power levels in the original trilogy.

Then Ep7 and Rebels came along and spit in the face of everything. Han Solo isn't special anymore because lots of non force-sensitive people can pull off the same heroics as he did against the Empire and Ray and Fin being fucking amateurs shouldn't have been able to defeat Sith Lord even if he was wounded. Fuck you. It's retarded.

Snoke is Plagueis in Vader's body, the end.

>Only rule: Must not be money related

Shit.. Well, my answer would've been to throw money to have another season of The Clone Wars made again.

get butt naked and start fucking dogs in the street

Venom Vader confirmed!

>Trace Jake Lloyd’s location
>Bribe the psychiatric facility he’s in so they let me take him with me for a while
>Get him drunk
>I mean really drunk
>Get him to drive one of my fastest cars
>I mean really fucking drunk
>We must be going WAY over the speed limit
>Make him yell "NOW THIS IS PODRACING”
>Record it all with my phone
>Upload the video to social media to make him relevant once again, effectively ruining even further his career and/or life

>Han solo is force sensitive

A clone of Anakin wouldn't be special at all. He wouldn't have the midichlorians and wouldn't be THE Jesus baby blessed by The Force to bring balance. Luke and Leia are the closest we have to Anakin clones and they're "meh."

I didn't imply that, I meant that there are other non-force sensitive characters at the same level as him now and it's a travesty.

So how does the golden ratio and horseback riding play into all of this

Except Kylo Ren is everything but a Sith Lord.
He's a kid, and Rey is a kid [Figuratively speaking] as well. She simply knows how to fight with her staff so she can handle a lightsaber. I'll give Kylo that she got lucky and found an opportunity to slice his face, but I'm convinced they had to cut the fight because they were even at that point, it would've lasted a lot more than it did.

Yes, he has more experience killing people but the wound WAS an important factor. You wouldn't be able to even walk normally if you got shot in the fucking kidney.

In all fairness it's people shitting on the sheer absurdity of it.

TCW and Rebels is awful awful shit. You Sup Forums rejects can scream about how it's canon but no sane person could ever watch the trilogy and say, "Wow, better keep in mind that Darth Maul is still alive, and that Vader had an apprentice who was still alive up to A New Hope, and better remember all these other characters who are important in the canon show but have nothing to do with the actual fucking movies. Just because it's written like bad fanfiction doesn't matter because MUH CANON MUH CANON

BUT user! This one guy, that's going to die, no one knows anything about from the cartoon is in Rogue One!

See? Canon matters!

kek

wow, one fucking cameo in a Disney prequel. Now try and go watching the actual Star Wars movies and tell me this faggot cartoon has any relevance to them

Fuck a few qts on the casting couch

how about a gun that shoots lightsabers and is itself a lightsaber

I don't care about Clone Wars, it's boring, they should've kept Maul dead and to me the 2003 Cartoon Network mini series was much better.

But Rebels is actually pretty good if you don't watch the filler episodes. Hell, it has even made me laugh sometimes, like when Hera punches Lando in the balls and he speaks on a higher pitch. I did not expect that.

Kanan is Snoke

It doesn't shoot lightsabers!

It shoots lightsaber ...ballls ...that don't acually burn or kill.

Snoke is Yoda

>A laser staple gun

Oh how the mighty has fallen

Do not bully the lightsaber gun.

Can't you see? One-handed weapon. It's only a child.

And Vader killed that child.

Nothing new to him of course.