Why America.....why?

Why America.....why?

Weren't you paying attention to WWII? WTF is the matter with you guy? Whenever your Furor is talking shit about Muslims do this: Replace the word "Muslim" with "Jew" and then listen again. If this doesn't scare the absolute shit out of you, you're retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/a/russia-fbi-comey-evidence-trump-campaign-hacked/28224353.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE
youtube.com/watch?v=r3NDeyR_1-U
lmgtfy.com/?q=witches casting spell on trump
youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
youtube.com/watch?v=MgcdUDlp-i0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most of America doesn't like King Cuck. He's a beta faggot who gets his fee fees hurt when a newspaper doesn't suck his tiny dick. So a couple beta neckbeards are giddy to see one of their own in "power" and everyone else sees him for the whiny little cumstain he is. Even the white power faggots have split on him.

All the imbeciles, retards and general liabilities of history who became monarchs by dint of divine right.
The USA votes for one.
LOL.

Really? I seem to remember Hitler kept the Jews in his country, instead of deporting the illegals and preventing them from entering for a short period of time.

But no, don't worry- the more you use the word fascist or nazi, the more normal it becomes. The social stigma dissipates, then people start looking into the ideology for what it is...and history will inevitably repeat itself.
Just a heads up for the future, I'm sure you will just THRIVE in such an environment.

I hope you guys like vodka.

Exactly. Trump supporters are all "hurr durr Fuck your feelings/snowflakes hurr sure" but they're getting cucked by a faggot who literally goes on Twitter and complains about shit he finds "unfair." It's really weird.

Also they spelt Führer wrong

He was democratically elected. I'm pretty sure enough of America was on board. His biggest bloc were from the silent voters, so one would assume that the working class and army are on board-thats all that really matters. And one cannot exactly call a man with a large family and his own mulitmillion conglomerate a 'weak beta cuck'. Kind of an oxymoron.

Actually, most leaders became so by right of conquest, which they deemed as divine intervention. Also please don't use abbreviations, its quite rude and implies that you havent matured yet (Of which I am quite sure if anyways).

Tl;Dr-Go away CTR, you already lost. Please don't be salty about it, lets move forward and be sensible people. Do you all really have nothing better to do?

>silent voters

a.k.a. Russian hackers

Those who do not pay attention to history...and are inbred rural retards...are doomed to repeat it. And be hydrocephalic.

Hitler had the right idea, just the wrong time. What we need to do now is round up anyone who talks in a southern accent, names their gun, has a goatee, dresses in camo and isn't in the military, has a "daily carry", drives a pickup, is a registered republican, has willingly watched Larry The Cable Guy or Jeff Foxworthy, is an evangelical christian, listens to country, etc. and round them up with the niggers, jews and spics and put them into a gas chamber and rid ourselves of the parasites of the world once and for all.

what did russia hack?
i remember only some people exposing criminal activity

found the redneck. thought you could disguise yourself there Jethro? sorry, but your use of the word "nigger" gave you away.

try harder next time.

>democratically elected.
false. He was lawfully elected, but he was not democratically elected.

Amazing contribution user. I'm sure you will elaborate how the leader of a second world country successfully manipulated his candidate into the most powerful office in the world, with sourced evidence and reasonable debate.

Yes, you are allowed to express your opinions on real life problems, indicating your plan of how to counter these problems. Trump expressing his distaste at the Air Force 1 price was a real world issue, which affected taxpayer money. After he cut the cost by a large amount, saving the taxpayer millions. The 'special snowflakes' in question are often university age teens who will complain about extremely minor inconveniences, yet fail at even reftifying them because-to put it bluntly (excuse the language)- nobody gives a flying fuck, and to change it would inconvenience more people than it would satisfy

I'm no redneck. Shit, I live in Chicago.

Just because I hate niggers/jew/spics doesn't mean I can't hate redneck retards too. I'm just aiming at the elements of society that are useless or disruptive.

Do you even follow the news? FBI and others have confirmed that Russians hacked the election.

He is for gay rights, pro 2nd amendment, can't get a travel ban passed, and loves Israel. He sure makes a terrible Hitler.
Also, he never said anythong bad about Muslims; only terrorists.
Kill yourselves for the lies

Stop watching CNN and following Occupy Democrats, faggot.
rferl.org/a/russia-fbi-comey-evidence-trump-campaign-hacked/28224353.html

Too many checks and balances. He has no real power

Actually I'd be ok with muslim extermination so there's that also if Hitler would have started with niggers instead of Jews we would all be thanking him now

>saving the taxpayer millions
>millions
The thing with Air Force 1 is that the thing is re-usable for future presidents.

President Trump has cost American taxpayers 10mil (thus-far) for his trips to Maro-a-Lago.

>rferl.org

>.rferl.org
what the fuck is this? Did you shit on your keyboard or something?

That's the scariest picture i've seen in a bit.

And that's why they voted trump you fucking negro

rferl = Russian Federation extremely real-sounding lies (a.k.a. PROPAGANDA)

>Replace the word "Muslim" with "Jew" and then listen again. If this doesn't scare the absolute shit out of you, you're retarded.

Yeah, except, you know, like... Jews have never flown planes into skyscrapers, or bombed train stations.

Hey, did you hear that liberals are so despirate, they've resorted to witchcraft, and started some wiccan bullshit to "bind" Trump? That scares me more than this "hurr durr hitler" bullshit. And what was it that Hilldog said? "I'm with you all the way!"

I'm a white male living comfortably in my privilege.

I voted for Trump purely for my own amusement and convinced many others to do the same.

So far, our president has not let me down.

How many people from Trump's travel ban are from countries that have people who have bombed train stations or flew planes into skyscrapers?

>spirit cooking

kek

shit-tier fake news ranking right along side pizzagate.

Good will always win over Evil in the end.

Trump's win was prophetic and predicted ahead of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE

Alas! 'Reasonable' debate! I will continue with the rat pic, for identification

In political discourse, the term 'silent voters' referrs to the working class, often working too hard to answer surveys and polls, thus are silent when talked about in polls. If your point were to be true, I'm sure you have sources to back your claim, no?

Nothing (unless the opposition cites a source, which I highly doubt), they simply backed Trump as his nationalistic policies posed the least thret to their weakened economy, whilst also not campaingning for a no-fly zone in Syria, which would increase military tensions between the USA and Russia.

No, he was elected via the electoral college, a democratic system, thus was democratically elected. To be lawfully elected, he must have somehow changed the law to encompass only him, alike an invading dictator, of which he is not.

Chicago? I hear it is alike a warzone down there (death rate, mass shootings etcetc) -is it true? I am genuinely interested, a response would be greatly appreciated. (Sorry for the off topic question)

I'm ok with eradicating the vile Muslim population world wide. Jews dindu nuffin.

jews were put into camps because they ran all the banks, all the media and a lot of other things then declared Germany an enemy. Dumbass. Why should they have done nothing?

Muslims are invading Europe by the millions, changing America and declares them enemies. Should the west do nothing while they kidnap white girls and rape them for as long as they want, you limp wristed faggot cuckold? Muslims AND jews belong in camps or at least all deported back to their savage dune lands so they can kill each other and not us.

OP is a semen guzzling faggot

Donald Trump is extraordinarily incompetent as a politician and is a 'C' grade leader.

That said, Clinton must have been significantly more incompetent to lose to this buffoon with twice the funding and her primaries almost certainly rigged in her favour.

Donald Trump is the President because the modern Left refuses to compromise and has in doing so alienated those that would ordinarily stand with them.

I disagree with Trump's policies. I dislike the man himself. He seems inept. I still voted for him. I didn't do this because I'm some cousin fucking Hillbilly, I did it because ignoring the blatant moral and political corruption of my side is not a course of action I am willing to take.

Travel ban? you mean like the same thing the past few presidents have done, or the same countries your former nigger leader chose, since trump only continued on osama's choices.

Christians have attacked innocent people too. Every religion has. The Nazis blamed the Jews for losing WW1. Maybe the cause of our problems isn't a religious or ethnic group...

nice try, kike. Youre next. We know youre enabling this invasion.

>refuses to compromise

Well when all you get are totally retarded suggestions, then there is no compromise. You stand firm against the enemy within.

>No, he was elected via the electoral college, a democratic system, thus was democratically elected.
This technically satisfies the rule of the majority but does so in a backwards and archaic way.

>To be lawfully elected, he must have somehow changed the law to encompass only him
No. He was lawfully elected by the terms of the US constitution.

wow. you seem really smart. You should be a political analyist.
Its hard to tell how many of you are trolling and how many really are brainwashed cucks.

So common sense is retarded? I think more likely your welfare supported ass, wants more and more but aren't willing to work for it.

yea, but its not like he isnt telling the truth.

Imagine if you will, the next Hitler, with all of his destructive power. Now compound that with the power of the back to back World War Champs that is the United States.

Yeah... it's gonna be just as awesome as it sounds. Get ready to see what it's like when we Make America Great Again!

If you don't like it, stay out of American and join the ranks of the other future corpses from all the other countries that decided not to be great.

>since trump only continued on osama's choices.
Obama's ban was much milder. Trump essentially banned all travel from those countries.

The Trump advisors:
>how can we ban muslims without being racist?
>Obama did a ban that restricted refugees in a single country and for special immigrant visas.
>let's do a straight out ban from those countries.

The two don't even compare.

So what you think that a popular vote should determine the president? You realize if that was the case the country would then be comprised of NYC and LA and the rest of the country can burn in fire and politicians wouldn't give a shit.

You realize that the electoral college was put forth by Jefferson (? I believe) as a way to get southern, slave owning, states on board, right?

>and the rest of the country can burn in fire
sounds good to me

You do realize that Hillary lost the election right?

Stop being brainwashed by the mainstream media.
youtube.com/watch?v=r3NDeyR_1-U

tbh we can't actually be sure. not until the FBI releases its findings to the public at least.

To answer your question, I think that the president should be elected by majority rule but the house of representatives should have more power.

This would preserve the checks and balances system.

>Hillary lost the election
It baffles me that Trump is still butthurt over him loosing the popular election while his post-election rating has continued to fall.

>wishing to restrict entry to those who practice a hateful, violent, barbaric death cult is bad

lol, found the mudshit

>Russian hackers

Gonna need a source on that bro :^)

works both ways

>not posting the original

alternative facts

Haha, saved & posted to my twitter feed, should ruffle a few snowflake feathers lol :))

>steve bannon
>loves isreal
pick one

TRUMP 2020 #MAGA

Islamic extremism is a problem.
Do you happen to have a graph that shows the number of killings in America by Islamic extremism vs those killed by other means?

When talking about Air Force 1, I was referring to the commission of the new fleet, which was negotiated down from a ballpoint figure of $4 billion (of course, one does not have the reciept, so sadly a ballpoint figure must be applied. It is as accurate as one can get). Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Really? I though it stood for 'Righteous Faggot Espousing Referral-based Lies'

I'm sorry but

[joke] None, because suicide bombers by nature don't exist in any country after the act [/joke]

I would rather a buffoon now to 'fix' the system, than a hardcore anarchist who wants to destroy the system altogether later on. Alas, you must do things in a democratic way, well done for putting aside your gripes. I'm feel sorry that you must be a single issue voter, but alas, that is the way of the world. Hopefully you have a candidate representing your views next election.

I feel a antifa/anarchist vibe from this post. Please, common sense is not retarded.

Firstly, thank you for a structured response. You make the point that he was lawfully elected again, this time via the constitution. Being lawfully elected via a democratic process technically makes both of our points true, however one cannot deny that his election was fully democratic. The way you structure your point makes it appear that he was exclusively elected via a group of higher ups within your government only, which we both know isn't true. My point: he was without a doubt elected in a democratic nature.

Like the fake Russian hacking allegations

Hillary 2020

guise guise.....she still has a chance!

lmgtfy.com/?q=witches casting spell on trump

>implying we'd be better off with the spirit cooking witch

lol

Wait, I thought Reagan was Hitler...or was it Bush senior...oh right it was GWB....sure are a lot of hitlers in the world of the alt-left..

But watching the meltdown is fun...fake news, 24/7 front page and social media hit pieces...

>spirit cooking

dickyleaks

IKR, libshit snowflakes swinging from the rafters :))) What a time to be alive!

These messages have been brought to you by: George Soros. Creating False Flags since 1992.

Trying to make Trump Supporters look stupid is a dead giveaway, shill.

>he way you structure your point makes it appear that he was exclusively elected via a group of higher ups within your government only, which we both know isn't true

My point is that Trump did not win the majority vote of the people, which is classically a foundation of a democracy. He won the majority vote of the electorate. When someone votes for president in America, they aren't voting for president, they are voting for an elector who will probably maybe vote for the person that you chose-but aren't required to in all states...

>dailynewsbin

lol, may as well have cited CNN xD

There are checks and balances here that Hitler didn't have. Considering they're doing their job and cockblocking him at every turn, I'd say there's very little to worry about that we don't have to worry about with any other politician.

If you were so smart, like you claim, instead of pretentious, you'd know this.

you are literally defending religious nazis

>CNN tells the truth about Trump's constant lies

>HURDUR: CNN is fake news

>t. CNN

Right, because they are just so honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

What's really telling is how he's obsessed with telling anyone who will listen how great his inauguration was. His focus is on minor petty b.s. His minions are the ones putting forth actual policy

why when hate jews youtube.com/watch?v=MgcdUDlp-i0

Its the zionist b/ruh

They where workkampfs you idiot

People like you made Trump happen.

>CNN tells the truth

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mine is the original, and if you're stupid enough to not believe that, google the comic writer's name "Horsey"

>posts a fake pic and a jewtube link

topKek

>translation : I have no reputable source for my bullshit

lol, busted :^)