A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

i so no tits or a vagina ... so you are obviously a boy..

Second

has anyone ever told you you look like a boy

grow your hair out

Time stamp and date with a shoe in your hand or fuck off.

The Truh is that you really look like a Boy

you look like carl grimes

"I changed my appearance to resemble what guys look like normally and for some strange reason people are calling me a boy! Man I just don't understand why they are saying that!".

God I fucking hate people like you.

You look like an emo dude. Style that shit differently. There's hot short hairstyles for girls. Your style is for 14yo boys.

Copypasta.

Sage the fuck out of this shit.

Great copypasta, ma!

glasses make it worse, maybe
idk...

comb your hair back and put on some makeup.

dont go hardcore with it, just some.

Time for another "boy or girl?" youtube channel.

until you post tits and vag you're a boy. faggot.

fuck 'em, you look like you and that's what matters. just take care of your appearance and don't let your hygiene go to shit. there are plenty of dudes who find your look really cute, if that's of any concern, and most of them aren't the dudes crossing their fingers with the hope there's a feminine penis tucked in your jeans. just be you, dude. i mean..not DUDE, but you know what i mean

Get into shape, youre obviously in a bad one. Eat healthy and get some sun. Dont just do this for your looks, but honestly you will feel alot better and you will probably live 15 years longer and overall your life will be enjoyable, not a struggle. Honestly looks is alot more then just looks, attraction is about finding a strong, healthy partner with good genetics and shit, not just some made up superficial bullshit.

you're androgyn, there's nothing to do about it, end of discussion

Op, give us a birth certificate, driver's license or at least a passport, so we can verify your sex.
Also timestamp plz.

write "I'm a girl"

This

tits or gtfo

Tits or GTFO

Stop replying to the Copypasta

Sage

You're cute if a girl. Short hair suites you babes

Ye, pretty sure that's illegal.

>Buy gun
>Make Columbine look like a fucking joke
>An hero
Done

Is this still technically a trap?

Nope, brings out the feminine roundness of your face.

yes, but you should prepare your rectum any way

Rolling for this

Clearly a dude, and jesus christ get some sleep you look terrible

wear more make up and dress more feminine eazy

Sauce?

where did she disappear to?

Real pic of yuck here

It's not the hair. They are making fun of you because you keep posting this stale copypasta all the time.

She was never here

and always here

i wanna cum your pussyBoy