Go vegan or I will slit your throat

Go vegan or I will slit your throat.

fun nee

All hail the king of /fit/.

I don't understand the difference.

I was going to eat pizza for dinner tonight, but now I'm having a steak, just for you. I'm even going to buy it from a cheap, shitty store so I know it's going to be industrially farmed, and will taste like shit, but hey - you did this. You caused this to happen. Well done, (you)

I'd tell him to kill himself but he's well on the way by himself

I'd tell him to eat shit, but again... waaaay ahead of us.

Go to McD's, just buy $10 worth of cheeseburgers and throw them at fat people.

2 birds with 1 patty

>getting threatened by a Mississippi tree fruit

I like this idea - I'd need to eat one cheeseburger though, so I'd be shitting out an animal's soul within the hour, or something... I don't really understand what the fuck they're weebling on about most times, but I figure that's a trigger.

It's ironic that someone so muscular has to show off with knives to feel like a big man. Then again this motherfucker looks like a little muscular eleven year old boy. Probably stunted his puberty with all the fuckin rabbit food.

Oh no no no, with the money left over you should be able to treat yourself to a nice juicey pub-style burger and chips.

>usually has added bacon
>imagine all those animals deep fried along side the fries

But seriously, if you ever have thrown a burger at a fat person its the most amazingly funny thing. You can't tell whether their stunned look down at themselves is shock of being attacked by someone or dismay at having to go home and eat their own clothes.

Vegan Gains, or Robert as he's called.. is actually quite intelligent. It's hard to debate against him since he does actually use facts and logic. Granted he's a crazy cunt with issues, but he doesn't deny it. He's a sociopath and future serial killer.

I won't deny though, he's a good guy.

>Robert as he's called.. is actually quite intelligent
>Granted he's a crazy cunt

>He's a sociopath and future serial killer
>I won't deny though, he's a good guy

Robert detected

Hes a high yella coon jiggaboo negra

Better men than you have tried.

>it's hard to debate him

Put a biochemist in front of him and then watch him get crushed

The lack of b12 must have made you a retard

He's just a babyfaced coon who's insecure so he has to pile on the muscle, play with knives, and high-road everyone around him with the veganism moral bullshit. And whenever people refute his "facts and logic" he lashes out with hollow threats like the child he looks like. Don't be such a kissass.

>Go vegan or I will slit your throat.
>pull concealed FN40 compact
>pew pew pew pew pew
>kill grass eating nigger
>finish eating steak in peace

Neat. When can we start?
I'd prefer a bullet to the brain, but you know what they say. Beggars can't be choosers.

I watched few of his clips, he's another stupid youtuber, making stupid emotional videos for money.

Vegan gains really wanted to kill Mr.Repizon and Onision,so hes cool in my book.