Your country

>your country
>do women of your country love men from Azerbaijan?

>russia
>yes, they do

Russia
No they don't

russia
yes

they do though. "'our"' women deserve strong masculine men like them. we beta russian cucks can't compete and we know that.

Russia.

Yes, I wish a stong Azeri man come to my home and fuck my girlfriend.

Russia
Yes

russia
no

>Free state of Kuban
No, they don't because there's a lot of Armenian qt who hates all Muslim Caucasians

Abu is Azeri, just take a look at his wife. Maybe it's all because of his money but who knows

Abu is omejka

post pics of him and his wife

bump

хyйня пoлнaя, вce кaвкaзцы пo кoнcoлидиpyютcя бaнaльнo пo тeppитopиaльнoмy пpoиcхoждeнию зa пpeдeлaми гop, в apмeйкe или тюpaякe нaпpмиep

зиc. apмянки oбoжaют aзepoв.

бaмп

>These shitskins can have Russian women and not me

I'm deeply jealous

there is worst, russian women fly to turkey to get fuck, while we are alone here where the average gorl is 85kg. fuck this gay earth

>poor brown manlet can have blond haired qts and not me
*cut veins*

никтo нe пoнимaeт o чeм ты дypaчoк

so what? they're free to do whatever they want

I thought French females were thin and had beautiful faces?

Napoleon approve this post

*give me the cutter*
*cut throat*

this pic is utterly unnasthetic and unpleasant to watch. please delet

Wew lad

The so called beautiful French female are in fact Italians/Spanish , French female look like pic related

Kuban belongs to the muslim Circassians.

why dou you even care? there millions of women you'll never get anyway. honestly, what's so bad about them fucking guys who are objectively better than "'men"' of their own ethnicity?
at least we beta russian "'men"' realise it and not even trying to stop "'our"' women from getting pleasure

you western europeans arr rook same. the dutch, germans, frenchies etc.

Eh I've seen worse, then again the average weight of a woman here is 140lbs which is what I weigh lmao. They look average, but not ugly.

Except they dont give a fuck about t*rks. They come here for the big Kurdish cock.

Kurdish Aryan master race

80% of sweden probably dont even know what azerbaijan is

French women
>Princess Syndrom
>5-6/10 on Average

Slav Girls
>Gentle character
>Easy to talk
>7-9 on Average

>Gentle character
it is not by itself.
they get full submissive and gentle only if you're a handsome masculine high-test Man like this guy

Japón
No, only anglos and frogs are attractive because nip women are dumb

блин, нy ты гoвнoeд. oни-ж cтpaшныe кaк твoя мaмкa, y мeня бы нa тaких пpocтo нe вcтaл. Tы cepьёзнo пepeживaeшь чтo тaки дeвyшки ибyтcя c южaнaми, a нe c тoбoй? Кaк плoхo быть тoбoй жпeг

>Princess Syndrome
Care to explain seems you have some experience senpai?

people are fattier than before in average, 75/80kg is consider normal, also france is not a dior clip irl man, we are like any western country

DELET YOU KEK

>>Gentle character
>>Easy to talk
lol no

You cannot be American level of fat 75-80kg that's like 165-170lbs is that for women or something?

Basically

"French" women

1-3/10 = Would fuck anything
4-6/10 = Fuck only with 7-8
7-10/10 = Fuck only with 10/10 Chad

Frenchmen

1-4/10 = kys lol
5-6/10 = lmao permavirgin go buy a whore
7-8/10 = i only fuck with you cause Chad is occupied
9/10 = you're so cute, but you're not chad tho !
10/10 = please impregnate me

Wow sounds kinda annoying man, that's the thing about French culture is that it makes them want the best. How do they treat the North Africans and Africans, that is the French women of course?

>How do they treat the North Africans and Africans, that is the French women of course?

Apart from Breton girls(and perhaps Parisian girls) who are into racemixing, French girls don't speak to them.

>>Easy to talk
You never spoke to a russian girl, right?

I heard on average the Frenchmen prefer the Italian, Spaniard, or Portuguese women more because they are easier to deal with. True or not?

>Breton girls
>who are into racemixing
tell me this isn't true

But i thought that most frenchie males are boipucc

No, but a French who went to Czech told me

Every damn nation has its own coal-burners. So
>Russia
>No, we don't like you en masse, Azerbot

You're fucking joking, right?! Kys

i am just telling the truth. you can like it or hate - doesn't change the fact that we "'men"' of russia are beta low-test cuckolds compared to those masculine, highly desirable Men

I know that some love Italian-Spanish girls but never heard anything about the Portuguese desu

seriously, how can we even compete?
no, we simply can not

>your country
>do women of your country love men from this random country that this clearly different from my race guy I found a picture of comes from?
>please get angry and insecure so I feel less depressed.

>i am just telling the truth. you can like it or hate - doesn't change the fact that we "'men"' of russia are beta low-
>test cuckolds compared to those masculine, highly desirable Men

This going to be my last reply to you, you fucking lunatic. None of the girls I've known would fuck or ever date with churka. Do you know why? They all have dignity and proper self-esteem. You should stick with your own, not with neanderthals.
Why do you continue posting those Planet Apes individuals who are not even look like a human being and hardly ever become it? As I said earlier, you can find a race betrayer among any nation, with the emphasis on ANY. Stop fooling yourself that any Russian girl would lay with you. Because only despaired scum will. So, enjoy your leftovers.

>None of the girls I've known would fuck or ever date with churka. Do you know why?
because the only 'girl' you know is your mommy and she is a chronic liar, my friend?
ask any woman on earth, she'll tell you that we russian "'men"' are the ugliest and the least desirable "'men"' ever. so "'our"' women switch to those superior Men