youtube.com/watch?v=Xd3p0PUUklE
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aye.

Yes?

It was me Bane, the author of all your extreme pain.

You get to bring friends.

MFW Bane sounded unintelligible at first, wtf was Nolan thinking, fucking idiot

Bane?

Bun?

Sounded like his voice was just pasted on top of everything else
Nigga you could just put in Bane's silhouette at the bottom and his lines would legit seem like MST3K quipping.

Dr Pavel I'm shy

They work for the mercenary, the Sprinkletta Man...

ʸ ᵒ ᵘ ' ʳ ᵉ ᵃ ᵇ ᶦ ᵍ ᵍ ᵘ ʸ

what a stupid as fuck meme
hurr hurr big guy hurr hurr bane
where's the fucking humor?
im not laughing.

Cool it

I love this picture. It really shows how terrifying CIA can be when you question who's in charge.

oh my fucking god

ᴮᵃᶰᵉ?

Was catching yourself part of your plan?

FIRE RISES

How does he even see?

dead meme

ikr

Doctor Pavels, We're CIA

for you

great, what's the next step in your masterplan?

HOLY SHIT

I don't know, Smee, you talk to them.

MOM'S

so show me its body

Official CIA employee power rankings:

IN CONTROL Tier:

Bill Wilson

High Tier:

Dr. Paveleer

Smee

Burt Own-Lee

Mid Tier:

Maimen

Juan Uvyu

Stayn Mayarecraft

CRASHING THIS PLANE Tier:

Furst Wunnto

Lott Aloyal T

Hupee D'you

Yourghab Igguy

All other lists are UNOFFICIAL and will be discarded accordingly.

H O T H E A D
O
T
H
E
A
D

Bane threads are washed up. There's no new content and hasn't been for awhile, just endless reposts and false flag hothead posts by the same probably 10 reddit late to the party, even during the 4 year anniversary, and it's ceased influencing reality.

Time to retire it boys.

Inb4 just more of the same hothead posts.

Edward Snowden task force

>There's no new content and hasn't been for awhile
for (you)

A power pose edit. How original and new.

What was CIA's end goal?

Reverse image search

Blow, blow, blow, blow, blow, blow, blow, blow
Oh no
Blow, blow, blow, blow
Hot head

Baneposting will never die.
Which is unfortunate being a rather tall person since I can't help but chuckle when I get called a big guy IRL.

upvoted indeed my friend. see (you) in other subs.

dubs?

trips confirm.

mediocre nigel

wtf is going on in that wemb?

#Justbigguythings

>and it's ceased influencing reality.
Check out the 250+ reply king Arthur thread in the catalog famalam

Can someone put a Big in the City

Will any meme ever rival Baneposting in terms of it's versatility and staying power?

you're a pig guy

For ewe

You all know he's right but you'll just call him a le hothead

I loves Bane posting to but it's on the death kneels

>the shortest guy doing the power stance
Gets me every time.

Baneposting might be the greatest MeeMee in the internet's history.

CRASHING

You can write this about JUST too.

Whenever there's a fuckup there's bound to some memer who's going to the shop the hair on someone.

>Sup Forums meet up.jpg

course not

During the plane scene of TDKR, CIA is told that there is no charge for Dr. Pavel's 'friends'. CIA inquires, "And why would I want them?". The mosquito man responds, "They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary.". He is clearly referring to Dr. Pavel as 'the prize'.

Take a closer look at the image attached to this forum post. Just as the mosquito man refers to Pavel as the prize, CIA very subtly shakes his head. It's subtle, but it's there nonetheless. I have been thinking heavily about this. Is Pavel not the prize? Just who was CIA truly after? CIA remains uninterested until he hears the words "The masked man.", in which he immediately gets the friends on board. Did he know one of them was Bane?

Was getting ambushed part of his plan?

There's no point trying to turn us into hotheads, we all have coolers here

still fucking new you cunt

You bet
>Bill Wilson
>William Wilson
>WW
>UUUU
>4U
>For you

The fire rises, brother

Why did Bill say " I'm CIA " instead of Dr Pavel I'm a CIA agent? Wouldn't that be much better?

First time I watched this scene I thought Bill was doctor Pavel until later on the airplane.

Why did they name the plane "The Wreckage Brother?"

Because he's CIA

youtube.com/watch?v=Xd3p0PUUklE

because it was the brother of that thing that flew off it

And why was Bane's plane called Noshur Viverse?

>Islamists are all CIA assets
Was being correct a part of your plan?

>bane posting
2/10 falseflag

>posting the shop
Here is the real version

Tell me mods… do you feel in charge?

Do you?

I bet you do. I bet you feel a sense of satisfaction as you delete a thread involving baneposting. I bet you feel a sensational form of gratification as you delete the thread with your greasy cheeto dusted fingers. I bet you get a little tingle in your tiny member as you delete this thread, your double chin quivering as you chuckle at the mild irritation that us baneposters have at your interference.

But the fire rises, mods. Baneposting will never die. For too long we've had hotheads derail threads, autistic crossposters who bring their identity politics to the table in an effort to impress everyone. But Baneposting is the glue that keeps this board together. It's the meme that reminds us of an age where we could have fun and have a good laugh at CIA and his flight plan antics.

But what do you do? You delete these threads, in favour of race-baiting threads which brings in stormfags from Sup Forums and SJWs from reddit. You turn this board to shit with your modding, your pettiness at a meme. You would allow Sup Forumsfags to derail threads blaming blacks and jews for their shortcomings, but delete a thread about Flight Plans? You would allow Redditfags to whine about white washing and praise black casting, but deny us from grabbing our prize?

You fucking mods make me sick. You're fucking scum. You're a pack of fucking hotheads who won't allow us to bond over a meme, and with your pettiness you are making this board eat itself from the inside out. Kill yourself. End it. We'll banepost until we're fucking dead. We've started the fire. And we'll crash this board with no survivors.

>tfw baneposting will outlive you

>"Congratulations, you got yourself Cod. Now what's the next step in your master plan?"

Why did Nolan include this line? What is this image of a fish supposed to suggest?

He was talking about Call of Duty. CIA and Bane used to play together a lot before their falling out.

Pain?

>C-Ai-A

A CIA agent falls in love with Bane.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the big guy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in banter with the masked terrorist and asks what happens if he takes off his mask, he says it would be very painful. The CIA agent says he's a big guy, then the big guy answers, "FOR YOU."

Confused by these turn of events, the CIA agent investigates and finds out that the man he called is not the same man he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the big guy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PAIN.

Stop posting Keit-ai because it's already an anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

you're an evil guy

The Phantom Limb?

aye.

darkness is his ally, obviously

FINDS

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

The barbecue fire rises

Dr Pavel, I'm DNA

A Hassan falls in love with a Castello highway.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex Assad with the highway’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she wants to kill the Nusrats, too.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the highway, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the highway he called is not the same highway he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this
Aleppo city at all. She is the highway’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Hassan’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the barrelbombs they need to besiege the moderate headchoppers. While the two bury Erdogan's dreams, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FIRE CONTROL.

Always finds a way.

kek