How much do you make a month?

If I'm lucky, $1000

More than your social security checks fag

About 1400 on a good month.

About 11k/mo cause not a poorfag

in dollar about 2400

$200-300
but after paying rent & shit I end up with $0

Lol, that is what Sup Forums need: a thread dedicated to hating the poor and feeling better than the last poster.

Depends on the month. $10k-$90k

115k/year
115/12

9500/mo

A lot.
At least for my age and financial needs.

how the fuck

there are two types of people on Sup Forums people who are poor and people who are lying to make themselves feel better

7 Billion a month btw

Average $30,000 a month...Salesguy...

avg $11k

3.5k month. A good portion of it isn't taxable

Hard to believe there are people with more worth than you who browse Sup Forums?

Btw how are your social security checks going?

what do u sell

About 2500, but I work 70 hours per week

£3000 a month, more if I work overtime shifts

i made $24,000 last month plowing snow with one truck and one plow in under 3 days.

what about the bad portion?

i would imagine that you make less in summer

Metal construction worker. Bout 3k $

A lot of years... a lot of mistakes.

Advice: get a stem degree.

I doubt my community college hands those out...

$6k a month.
Sys Architect

Made 115k USD last year. This year, zero ...because fml oil industry is going tits up.

Lol, im an asphalt worker, 11k/month, sometimes 13k/month or more when busy. No stem degree needed, no debt

I'm a freelance cinematographer (camerawork in films) in Europe. It varies from 3.000 euro's to 10.000 euro's a month (before taxes). My day rates are usually 500 to 1.000 euro's. Most of the money goes right back into buying new gear and hiring staff.

If someone has questions about film or making films, ask away.

male dancer, chippendale style.
I make about 50k a month.

i waste a lot on coke. worst part about my job is that i sometimes fuck really old women. the fat ones smell like baby powder and piss.

Airplane parts to Boeing and Airbus...

how many of those asian ho's did you rail?

All of 'em.
Every... single... one.
...Twice!

That's a start tho. Go two years and transfer.

That's awesome. STEM isn't for everyone. How'd you get started in that?

? how? which business?

Just about $2500. It's manageable for me. I only have a car payment and a cell phone bill to take care of.

your sort of right and sort of wrong. some winters it doesnt snow hardley at all others we go out several times and i own 4 trucks with plows and salt hoppers . i own a property maintenance outfit and snow removal is a boon in the winter but spring thru fall we mow grass, landscaping,herbicide/pesticide apps and stone masonry we turn a healthy profit though the spring and fall because i can bid contracts decently and stay competitive. i draw a salary of 3500 a month off of the buisness and most of my assets are tied to the company. ive been doing this basically since middle school and this year marks my 19th year in buisness

about ~80€
fml

About $250,000 a month through investments. I sold my internet company and now invest.

6,300 gross but only take home 3,900

sounds like a decent amount but it goes away fast when you own a house.

£1500
Could make more if I motivated myself and more time into my buisness

I'm a consulting actuary with my own practice.

It depends on how business is in a given month, but after expenses, about $20K per month.

I hear that! I make about 5g and it just disappears ! I don't even have a car payment either.

$50 is a lot to 14 year olds.

647,38€
~350€ left after paying rent and shit
>Survival hard mode

It's taxable

1500€ rn, 2400€ starting october.

6500 CHF before taxes

Base $2,400
OT working 48 hours a week $3,200

Sucks no matter what it's never enough

Around 1300 USD. I live in a poor country so its pretty decent I guess

I don't even try.

He sells bullshit stupid. Yeah he's on /b and has the social skills to be successful. Your an idiot to ask.

Dicks.

7.8k USD per month. Still not enough

250$

Easily less than 1000.

Around $3200, after my ex wife gets her $800. Keep in mind that's after working overtime and putting in hours at a second job. I get alot taken out fir benefits and retirement at my primary job.

$1k from runescape bot farms
I spend ~3 hours a month maintaining it.

1900 a month making pizzas

I'm freelance so it varies, but if I work fulltime (37 hours per week) I would make $5682/month.

About 649,60€ taxable and 205,08€ non taxable income. Feeling a bit poor at the moment.

$6600 after taxes/mo

after taxes $500 a week so $2,000 a month. just accepted a new job thats $40k a year though so that should bring me closer to $3k a month.

No clue. My buisness does better every year. 120 last year... so 10k a month? But I've been increasing what we gross by 1/3 year to year, since we opened.

1200 USD likely to increse to 1500

Typically $3500 takehome...my wife does about $3900...this month we brought home about $70k after taxes, sold home, belated marriage gift from inlaws...gonna buy some land

9k-12k depending on bonuses
usually around 11k

Notice how he didn't reply because he didn't get the response he wanted.

$1400 a month.
-military.

After tax?
about AU$6k

4000 a month before taxes. After taxes. It's like 800 a week.

Lol yeah