WWYD to this redhead if you had the chance

WWYD to this redhead if you had the chance.

Too bad she is way out of your league, user.

I'd rip off those bottoms and fuck her hard right there on that bench cum inside her and just watch it drip out when I was done with her

Pics of the other redhead?

I've fucked a redhead girl that kind of looked like her. She was fun in the sack but lacked any kind of humility or common sense. She was a terrible human being. All she was good for was a temporary cock sock. She's a single mom these days.

She is very outgoing and hyper

That's usually the story with redheads. Lots of fun but stay away afterwards.

They are twins

Not only would I not pull out but I'd stay aand help her raise the baby.

>tfw pale as fuck redheads are my kryptonite

Op has pictures of pretty girlfriend. Decides to flaunt her in a shit hole on the Internet. Hope you feel superior to a bunch of books tards now that I you've shown of your 6/10 girlfriend. Post nudes and shut the fuck up.

You would?

I'd fuck her doggy and smack that ass till it was as red as the hair on her head

Threesome?

Foursome?

She kind of looks part downy.

She isn't. She was actually top of her class

fuck her then go to jail

From prison. He raped her.

is there anything here that isn't in the dropbox?

What dropbox?

the original guy has a dropbox of her. He was trying to force her into Sup Forums fame. If you got them from him, then he answer is no.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

They are gorgeous.

would anyone rape this?

She isn't way out of my league if i have a gun to her head., also she looks a bit like alex tanner..so 10/10 would fuck hard

Any user on b can not be nearly in the league of most girls posted here.

yea, got a kik?

no i dont bro sorry, you like her?

at first i was like "dude she's no way out of my lea-" but then i saw dat fucking jaw and was like " nope i'm out of her league"

Stop telling yourself she's a 10. She's a 7 at best.

yea, is she a redhead?

Need face

Probably say hi and move on with my life?

Looks like any random person on the subway.

nope, brunette,
not showing her face

Not as a nude. Just seperate. I want to cock it.

dont wanna put face up bro sorry. glad your enjoying her slut body though

Fuck out of the the thread then. You nervous fag

My self esteem is so shitty that I think a good 95% of chicks are out of my league. That being said, I'd do nothing, be briefly uncomfortable, look at them just as briefly and walk away.

okay then, ill take the 328 nudes elsewhere ungrateful or what

Just show face by itself with no nudes whatsoever.
I'll be glad to comment and tribute even.

OP your girlfriend isn't anything special, get over yourself

Feed her eggs

Can you just send it to me in kik?
ChoppedOnions.

Nothing, already have a readhead girlfriend.
>pic related.

Come on man, at least give it a try. If anything have a few drinks before, chat the woman up and hope for the best.
Trust me, a lot of women, even the hot ones have even lower self esteem. Be nice, don't look like a potato (shower and smell good) and act confident.
Pussy every time.

Damn son, lucky bastard.

Moar

anyone like these titties?

she isn't out of my league
she's just some teenage bitch

no?

I have, literally, fucked at least 30 girls on that level or better. My first wife was a natural redhead on that level, easy.

If you think this girls is out of anyone's league, it's because you're a narcissistic loser that she passed up, or it's the best trim you have ever got and you're still riding on exuberance.

?

Oh!!
Kek!!

yeah but her hair came in a box. real redheads is where it's at.

holy fuck are you me?

She actually is blond/redhead naturally but she likes the deep red. So do I.

Prove it

I would give her a hug

Oh if I'm drunk as fuck there's no problem, I just hope she's a little buzzed too. I don't chat many women up since most of the time they don't really want to hear what I got to say. And most of the time they aren't interested, or at least not interested in *me*. I try not to hope for the best because then I'll be disappointed if I fuck it up. Regardless of what happens, I take full responsibility of any and all rejections.

I dunno about women and their self-esteem tho but regardless of league status I feel like women hate me for some reason. Feels like they hate me because I'm me? Or because I'm inexperienced, I dunno. I'm always kind/nice to women and I shower daily, the confidence part fucks me up tho. The lack of success absolutely fucks up that confidence part.

Maybe I still suck at dressing myself? I dunno. That's almost too trivial, there's slobs who dress far worse than me that fuck chicks.

Czech dem dubs.

But nah, I'm another dude from the west coast lol. I have a decent job, car, I'm not exactly fit but I'm not a gigantic fucking tub of lard. The fit lyfe wasn't for me, I trimmed down in college when I swam a lot but I still felt like shit.

yes.

>Maybe I still suck at dressing myself?
Trust it has nothing to do with it.
I've gotten ass while dressed in pretty much dirty rags and work boots.
You need a few whisky's in your belly, a moment of bravery and boom you get your self a woman for the night.

Top of the class of Aberdeen is like top of the class at retard school. Still better than nigger school

>You need a few whisky's in your belly, a moment of bravery and boom you get your self a woman for the night.

Oh I've had a belly with more than just whiskey kek. I've had str8 vodka, whiskey and other stuff all in one night. I was hitting it off with this cutie at a Halloween party once. Both drunk as fuck, we probably coulda fucked, I asked if she wanted to fool around inside the host's house... turns out she had a boyfriend.

Me being the decent person I am let her go, but not before stealing a small kiss on her cheek. Still... felt bad man, I should have known better so it was my fault.