29 years old kissless virgin here, im turning 30 in few months

29 years old kissless virgin here, im turning 30 in few months.

what do

Go shopping for a wizard staff

Kiss someone

how

for my 30th birthday i went to a whore....couldn't get an erection...waste of money and lost all will left to live....10/10 would recommend

Show that virgin pussy

what is her name?

Internet camwhore #476,212,367

With your dick

Put your mouth on someone else, preferably their mouth.

Get drunk alot at parties and ask semi-attractive drunk girls if they want to take your virginity. Just make it a habit, every weekend, get drunk. Maybe pop some X or snort coke or amphetamines if you can find that stuff (sometimes gives me some useful bravoure)

Just go out man. Living in a big-ish city helps. There are meet up groups you can find online with people who share your interests, go to concerts, use dating apps like tinder and okcupid to meet people in your city. Work out so your confidence improves and start feeling good about yourself everyday. If you start being productive, efficient, and getting your shit done your aura will be irresistible. Just put yourself out there and don't be afraid to say hi... but in the right situations lol don't be a creep. Imagine if this was the 80's, you'd be fucked. At least we have dating apps. U got this user. I believe. You will kiss someone in 2017.

take your computer outside right now and bash it with a hammer. Find some way to meet people either through work, school, church, or joining a bowling league.

OP give context on why you haven't kissed nobody

Unless youre fucked in the head or extremely lucky then the icebreaker theory really is true.
Youre 29 so im assuming you have some income, use some of that income to get a prostitute and see how things go from there. Im not just saying this, im a psychologist, i can almost guarantee that your life will imrpove after the experience. You will be much more socially and sexually open, 30 isnt too late to change.

Celebrate your wizard status with champagne at your parent's house (unless you live there already in which case treat them to a meal with your neet bux). Congrats.

lvl 32 wizard here, living with parents, no job, no car, go out once in a month, always can be worse

thank you user.

Thai hookers are always a thing. Fucking love Thai hookers, they get way more into sex than most westerners. So much more fun, I go every year for vacation.

Ok OP I think your problem (much like most of the people here) is that you are trying the rifle approach to dating instead of the shotgun approach. The rifle approach is scrutinizing every flaw a person has when trying to find a mate. This is what women do and it works for them because men are more likely to try and find a girl than girls will try and find a guy. Guys have always and should always try and stick with the shotgun approach when trying to find a mate. Cast your net wide and talk to every woman you see, it doesn't even have to be sexual. Just talk to woman, literally every one of them you see. It will build your confidence and it will increase your chances of finding that one girl that just clicks with you. Always remember this. A net cast wide catches more fish. Also it helps to have a nice job and a hobby or two.

I don't, but he might if he listens to you

Get in shape, get hobbies, make yourself interesting, go on okcupid, start dating.

Or pof.com. it's free, I fucked 5 bitches on the first date from there, and I'm not a suave mofo by any means

Honey, if you look like that & can't get fucked, I strongly suggest you move out of San Francisco and make sure the men you choose like women.

lose your goddamn fear of people.

Don't panic. If it's importan foryou to lose your virginity, hire a pro. I was a thirty year old virgin and lost it at 32. If you don't give up on yourself, it will happen. It is extremely hard for most guys to get laid.

fucking newfags these days

>icebreaker theory
Can you elaborate? I'm 26 and my father offered to pay me a whore, but I'm not sure if it's the right thing to do...

This.

I'm wondering too, but i'ma just google it until he answers.

I guess he's talking about the theory that "Stalin Nazi Germany as an "icebreaker" to start a war in Europe which would allow for the Soviet Union to come in, clean up, and take control of all of Europe"

I'm in the same situation. Lvl 28 wizard. Gonna try this and see what happens.

lemon

Mikey, ask your brother for help, he has alot of the same problems as you but lucked into overcoming them, also, getting a job will help give you some of the baseline skills you need

you lie

lmao

kill self obvs

yeah that must be it