Why is a molecule that proves the afterlife the most illegal "drug" in the world?

Why is a molecule that proves the afterlife the most illegal "drug" in the world?

Why is the organ that is responsible for producing this molecule under attack by fluoride which is in water supplies, sodas, foods and toothpastes?

The brain produces molecules that get you high.

Brains should be outlawed, especially yours.

Haha you took the bait!

The brain produces a molecule which shows you a different reality

Hey what age am I in this afterlife?

Time doesn't exist there

We truly live in the 5th dimension, so time really isn't even a thing

The problem is that you want to take something rather than use the power your own mind has to get there.

Take something?

It's literally produced by the human body. You don't HAVE to take anything.

The DMT that is released upon death is there to make the transition between life and death easier. When it wears out it's gonna feel like you are simply falling deep deep asleep. Sweet dreams... Gone.. Forgotten..

there is no scientific proof that you hold dmt in your body and that it is released when youre dying

There is proof that it's in your body

It was found in urine and saliva

That's because he was horking is with Jamal last Sunday!

It's been proofed by scientists. An fair amount of dma is released upon death. Enough to make you trip your balls off.

There's where time enters. If enough is released you might stay a long time in that trip.

At least u hope.

ya got source on that?
Had a look on sciencedirect and I can't find any papers relating to that

Ifls wrote something about it some months ago.

>People actually believes this

>at least you hope

Nigger what kind of hell are you hoping for, suspended conciousness as your dying? That is literally nightmare material

>proves after life

Nigger, you're flooding your brain with an endogenous neurotransmitter, of course it fucks up your vision, feelings, emotions and all perceptions.

Just like when you do heroin your brain gets flooded with dopamine.

But you don't make heroine out to be some god molecule.

There is no scientific evidence whatsoever that dmt is released on death. Strassman proposed this "hypothesis" in his book with zero supporting evidence other than "dude this drug is totally awesome"

P.s. im not shitting on DMT.

I have grams of this shit all the time and I have enough tree bark sitting in the freezer that I could buy a fucking Lamborghini if I sold all the processed DMT at street value.

that is bullshit, there is no evidence whatsoever to support this. All this DMT being released at the point of death has not been verified and neither has any of that calcifying of the pineal gland shit. I don't get why its so hard to buy into the fact that a DMT trip is nothing more than erratic sensory data like every other drug. Thinking it is the next life is just fucking stupid.

>Nigger, you're flooding your brain with an endogenous neurotransmitter, of course it fucks up your vision, feelings, emotions and all perceptions.
But that's the afterlife, fam.

so here is a question user. what happens if your cause of death was serious injury to the brain. would you still release the dmt? what about if the brain was blown to bits?

>having any physical anything after death
no its not

You're misunderstanding me.

1. Brain floods with endogenous neurotransmitters at moment of death
2. Time dilation occurs on a profound scale, think dreamtime elasticated ad infinitum
3. We experience this death/dreamstate as the afterlife
4. When the brain finally shuts down, chemicals have run their course, electricity in body stops, everything fades but we'll have experienced the entirety of existence in those few minutes so I guess not a complete rip off?

Or, God takes you away on a unicorn and you enter Heaven and shit is chill.

I do like the God one but I'm fairly sure that the first one occurs.

but that wouldn't be death that functionally would be a prestate before actual death because you are implying activity in the brain whatsoever and anything you experience would be highly subjective to the person. I've had an NDE and its not death. You have a very simplistic understanding of this shit. Also how do you account for traumatic brain injuries that wouldn't experience this predeath at all?

>I've had an NDE and its not death.
Well, you haven't died yet so you can't really say that's what does or doesn't happen, can you?
>You have a very simplistic understanding of this shit.
Perhaps, but your explanation doesn't seem particularly well-thought out. In fact, it seems as though I've unwittingly triggered you.
>Also how do you account for traumatic brain injuries that wouldn't experience this predeath at all?
I think they get gypped and just peace out. There's no justice when dealing with human physiology. Shit just is.

>most illegal "drug" in the world

Also,
>but that wouldn't be death that functionally would be a prestate before actual death because you are implying activity in the brain whatsoever and anything you experience would be highly subjective to the person.
Yeah, it would. But you're stuck on supposing that I think "death" and the "afterlife" has this grand design. It's just chemicals flooding the brain, tripping us out, and then leaving us as husks.

We're both just speculating, anyway, bud. Like I said, I'd love it if there was a religious afterlife. I've been a decent human being. I think if there is one, I'm going there, but my God is a relaxed God who thinks big picture and doesn't get hung up on whether you are willing to swear that he's real. It's about what you do with your life. The rest gets sorted out afterwards.

>Well, you haven't died yet so you can't really say that's what does or doesn't happen, can you?

And you have? My point which you seem to be missing is there is a pre death stage in the brain which you described and an actual death were you don't exist period. You are not accounting for that at all.

>And you have?
kek

Yeah, I think you're arguing semantics at this point. What you describe as pre-death is what I describe as the "death-experience" or "afterlife." It's a really short lease. We're done after that.

>4th dimension is time
>no time in the 5th dimension
So there's no depth or lines or points either?

I'm really not and you are not seeming to comprehend how.

not in this conversation, but if you personally define death as an experience that can only happen when you are alive you're a stupid faggot.

It's pretty transparent that you've got issues with death. You've also just told someone they're arguing semantics and then used your semantic definitions of words that don't fit the actual definitions of them to justify your shitty position. You're a dishonest conversationalist who lacks the capacity to defend his position.

Where do you buy the bark at? I'm looking for a reasonably priced and discrete supplier.

this

Really? Because I've been pleasant and conversational whereas you've been vague and combative. I've explained myself. I'm sorry if you're not getting something.

You really are one of those guys that gets hung up on being right in a discussion about theories no one can possibly prove correct or incorrect.

Stay deliberately obtuse and enjoy these circular conversations.

lmao stop posting at this point, either you are high or you have really shitty perceptual skills.

Going ad hominem while leveling accusations of logical fallacies.

Wow, dude.

are you really going there? You know every post you make just makes this thread a lot worse.

I think he just called you on your own shit.

Also, stop samefagging. You're just losing ground.

>he's still doing it

lol I'm pretty sure your the one samefagging, stop getting so triggered.

>bark
Nigger use Psycotropia Veridis leaves. Only contains 1% DMT, but it's a much more sustainable source than a tree that takes half a century to grow

Nice work. Pic related.

This was where you lost.

oh no I lost a faggy argument I wasn't having

10/10 thread