I need hel Sup Forums. I have a huge crush on this girl from my uni and she barely even notices me...

I need hel Sup Forums. I have a huge crush on this girl from my uni and she barely even notices me. She is extremely smart/funny and above all hot. How can I make her notice me?

> pic related. Not her but very similar.

>pull your pants down and start jerking it infront of her in a clown mask

Wont help you at all but youll feel an immense rush

Get super super drunk, show up at her doorstep tuesday afternoon wearing nothing but a white t-shirt and white socks.

I guarantee you she will notice you.

But annon, I'm already a clown.

Will she fuck me? Because I need that black pussy man.

Make small talk. Do not appear needy. Just chitchat and keep it light and fun. Do not make any jokes unless you're certain she'll understand them.

We already talk daily, we are kinda close friends. But she has told me many times she does not want a relationship.

Ok OP I think your problem (much like most of the people here) is that you are trying the rifle approach to dating instead of the shotgun approach. The rifle approach is scrutinizing every flaw a person has when trying to find a mate. This is what women do and it works for them because men are more likely to try and find a girl than girls will try and find a guy. Guys have always and should always try and stick with the shotgun approach when trying to find a mate. Cast your net wide and talk to every woman you see, it doesn't even have to be sexual. Just talk to woman, literally every one of them you see. It will build your confidence and it will increase your chances of finding that one girl that just clicks with you. Always remember this. A net cast wide catches more fish. Also it helps to have a nice job and a hobby or two.

Then it's not going to work out, move on.

Quit being a nigger

I honesty think you are right but this one nigger bitch has got me crazy. I got the jungle fever user, what do?

+1 on this.
Confidence is the game, get off Sup Forums and build some.

Shut that pretty mouth boi.

I am barely here user, trust me I have plenty.

shit in your pants. Her maternal instincts take over and when she starts to change your pants, get an erection and say that it happens because of her.

You really think I'm beautiful?

I already told you, talk to as many woman as possible. If it doesn't work out then you move on to the next one. Women out number men on the planet so it's exceedingly more easy and efficient to just talk to more women and get them than it is to just try for this 1 girl that may or may not want to be with you. Guys and women criteria for dating is so much different, so your best bet is to find and talk to a larger pool of women. Shotgun approach.

I got my eyes on that boi pusi

And if I manage to get more than one woman? (a man can dream)

Then at that point you fuck/date the one with the biggest breasts and you keep the other on stand by.

leave Sup Forums and stop masturbating so much.

straighten that fro out and i'd be tempted. please gas me before i make a mistake.

Nigger

You can't... Welcome to hell

I'm a professor in trans gender studies and the effects it has on pedo's and i suggest that u simply walk up to her and ask her out to dinner.

Let that jungle fever sink in boii, black pussi is superior pussi

Already did once, did not work.

Im not a relfection on your mirror, boi

r u op? and u asked her out already and she refused.??.. so move on, or kidnapp her and post pics

>smart/funny/hot
>black but not a nigger
sounds like a rarity. if you're on here asking how to get noticed, youre already not good enough.

Give her hell, she'll love you.

Make her drunk and take her into the woods? sounds like fun.

Nigga im not you.

Afro girls are god tier OP

Man up and get that a+ mulatto pussy

>pic related

I'm from Puerto Rico. Mulato women everywhere. Big booties are plenty