What is it about girl gamers that just gives everybody a hard on?

What is it about girl gamers that just gives everybody a hard on?

The possibility that there exists anywhere a girl who can think of anything besides shoes, purses, mobile phones, or thugs is an appealing dream.

Unicorns you can fuck

It's uncommon, which makes it attractive. I personally feel the opposite though. I'd rather have a woman who doesn't play video games or anything childish.

they are typically know it alls, play petty games and are attention whores that use games to bait betas and omega. They most of the time they either date Chads or only best gamers out there.

I'm a girl who plays video games a fuckton. Like, that's my life. I'm fairly pretty so guys hardcore push their gamergirl fantasies on me and then they don't understand when they find out I really am a piece of shit who will ignore them to play vidya all day. I always feel guilt tripped over it but it's really their fucking fault, just because I show up to a smash tournament and am cute does NOT mean I'm a good human being or a good gf candidate

Game=good
Girl=good
Girl+game=boner

What is it about girl gamers that just gives faggots like op a hard on?

fixed that for you, faggot

>girl
>Sup Forums
>tits or gtfo

kys plz

Tits or leave m9

Yeah, it really is just the fucking severely awkward creepy guys who try to hit on me at gaming tournaments. Mostly everyone else is cool and doesn't give a shit that I'm a girl. But there are always a few who are really fucking scary, I've been followed from tournaments before. One guy followed me across town to a wendys and sat in a booth across from where my friend and I were and didn't even order anything, just stared. Almost called the police, it gets kind of scary.

I don't post pics on Sup Forums cause I'm not insecure enough to need the approval of you faggots, nor desperate enough to need to prove anything. Just here to lurk and shitpost.

>didn't even order anything, just stared
i can just imagine his response if questioned about it. probably thought it was natural. "i only wanted to show my appreciation of her perfection"

You just want a boyfriend but dont have the power to admit it to yourself.

Girl gamers make my dick retreat into my abdomen.

1. Terrible taste in games
2. Look like tumblr
3. Always have the shallowest understanding of fandom and culture
4. Get free shit thrown at them constantly (yeah, I mad) which leads to a false sense of importance, relevance, and expertise

That, and there's something about them that almost always screams, "I date nerdy hipster types but my real love is Tyrone."

kys bitch

Fuck you. You're a bottom feeder. Stop thinking you're somehow above these sorry motherfuckers.

Same

Lol newfag

Sup guys.

But all you can think about is being a critical cynical manbaby. Purses and shoes would be a huge step up for your personality.

gtfo with that shit

I bet you have hairy arms. You're anonymous - so be honest - do you have hairy arms?

:-P

Why are you defending shallow vein females. It's almost like you want men to still think women are much less then them.

competition with someone youre maybe physically attracted to may be a little nicer than you think. also sharing a big passion is always something nice, gaming isnt exclusve to that idea.

moderately my palms are much hairier

i remember when this site made sense when i was 14, now i just realize you're a bunch of degenerate crybabies that the world didn't hand you a 5 foot 100 pound blond.

Girls don't play video games, you desperate fuck. Keep wasting your life and time watching manipulative sluts on youtube and twitch claiming to be "gamers".

>Like that's my life

Shut the fuck up

This

the world should have
for each of us
two for each

Gross

>newfag
What? That wasn't kopipe, faggot.

Who might this pig faced individual be

I'd be happy with one 120 pounds, just saying universe
Just saying

The fantasy that an attractive woman with the same hobbies and same anxieties as me exists.

It truly is just a fantasy. I dated a girl and we lived together and I made her into a gamer but she left after a couple years. I think two years in a cave was enough for her.

sorry still not interested. She loks like she tries real hard to be a GaM3RgUr :3 or some bs like that. I don't even play games too much wasted time

A gamer gf is like having a threesome:

Cool idea when you're younger, then you realize how many mental problems these people have when you're older.

I have a question. And the question is not intended for the decent guys with actual common sense and understanding for how the world and people in general work.

This is for the autistic, small minded degenerates with such a hate for women that they can't even comprehend the idea that only a small percentage of girls are money hungry bitches exploiting the likes of desperate dudes wanting to get their dick wet.

How come you are so hateful towards people not so different from yourself, just because they game? Only difference may be their anatomy. Literally, nothing else.

Women can also be loners in a dark room, gaming their lives away.

(And yes, the free shit is true. I experience it weekly. It's sad how some guys just throw money or things at me hoping I'll date them without me even looking in their direction. That's them being sad cucks.)

vidya nerds like vidya nerds. personally it's a negative for me, I want a chick who spends her time on something productive. She needs a real hobby.

>only a small percentage of girls are money hungry bitches
>girls are money hungry bitches
>money hungry bitches
>bitches
>girls are bitches

And that will never change.

Did mommy not love you?

Gamer chicks are cool. I like them.

Would prefer a concept artist kind of chick at least they're nerdy and into vidya and geeky stuff. I was gonna say in general an artsy type , but they tend to make the kind of art that has a "message". No thanks kek

so you hate fine art and only jack it to videogame concept art? alien and orc designs > michelangelo and rembrandt?

Is it really a surprise that guys hit on you from time to time? Entertaining that you feel so much better than the other autists tho.

OP that is a fairly easy question to answer. Younger generations are becoming more and more integrated with technology and as a result more introverted. A common topic of conversation for many people would be "what kind of music do you listen to", "what TV shows do you watch" etc etc. Everyone watches so much media now whether it is tv, youtube, streaming, video games, or listening to music that it has become one of the common factors of what "traits you share" with potential mates. People like to strike up conversations on things they can agree on. If you think you have something in common with a person, a girl, it is easier to talk to them. People like themselves, it is all they know. It is easier to form a fantasy about someone who you think is just like you than a girl you know nothing about

Gay guys don't get a hard on for gamer girls.
/thread

I have never met a "gamer girl" that wasn't an attention whore and a nuisance.

It's like throwing a coin in the air, user

Beacuse most "gaming grills" like mainstream games like Zelda, Pokemon, Mario, almost that is Nintendo and weeb shit.

Just make her a question about a non-mainstream game and she will surely evade that question.

I play game and igrill but I keep the fact that I dont have a benis as a secret. It always ruins the friendship! *unfortunately*

Think about it, a cute girl that shares the same autistic hobbies you do. It's seems like its one step away from actually having a waifu.

YOU GO GRRL

IT'S ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT

>donthitonmysillyboys.png

Such a gamer girl . Omg like totally. You can tell she spends hours playing video games by the way she dresses.

No, actually. I love Michelangelo and Rembrandt. I went to see Caravaggio's work in Los Angeles and a lot of classical sculptures at the Getty Museum (also in Los Angeles). Concept art people love this stuff too and recommend doing studies based off the old masters.

I'm talking about the type of art sjw's do. Or the kind of art that has some kind of "social" message. Or art that really just sucks or looks dumb. Picasso for example, I respect the man, but I dislike his later abstract work. Or Basquiat, fuck that guy.

Yes.

Because girls never have any fun interests on their own. You ask any girl what she does for fun and things she likes, and it's all the same garbage girl shit. Seriously, girls like stupid things.
>make up
>painting their finger nails
>shoes
>fucking with their hair
They have shit taste in TV, movies, and music.

So when a girl happens to share something that's actually interesting and something you can interact over, it adds a certain novelty.

>Women can also be loners in a dark room, gaming their lives away.
I'm not much of a gamer, but I'd say they're probably fine with this. It's the ones who run around screeching 'I'M A GIRL, BOYS' that piss them off. And since those are the ones people see, people gradually just figure that all girl gamers are like the annoying girl gamers.

Yo faggot nice dubs, wanna play overwatch?

>No, actually. I love Michelangelo and Rembrandt.
I dont believe you

The only real thing that pisses me off about girl gamers or just nerdy women in general is that their guy friends are such awkward little pervs or neckbeards and they're either fine with it or they don't know how to tell them that they're uncomfortable with it. It's the cringiest thing I've ever seen.

They are that type that infiltrates men's spaces to pander and placate and lap up all the attention they can get. They are usually fat and overcompensating. The one plus side to this if you can get passed the fat part is you can do all sorts of weird shit to them in bed because they'll try extra hard. As I said, overcompensation.

What are you fucking 12?

that would be nice too

Fine don't believe me, but Michelangelo is my favorite.

Fun fact: Michelangelo hated painting and preferred sculpture. That and he outlived Raphael. Michelangelo lived to his 80s and Raphael died in his mid 30s, the chump.

I'm a guy and I have this strange impulse to fuck everyone better than me at Smash Tournaments.

You want an answer, OP? Whenever adult males see any chance whatsoever at female contact, they think there's a chance to see them naked.

Basic human biology. That's about it.

These fucking shota comics

yeah?