Got a big enough joint there Rick?

Got a big enough joint there Rick?

I just rewatched the series and kept remembering that there should be a scene but then I remmebered that all the great scenes are in the movies.

I don't know about that. What about bubbles ranting about the way she goes?

Or when they get the cops arrested for assault after the liquor and cheeseburger party?

Reply to this post with an image of Bobandy

SMOKES, LET'S GO

I only got two left Rick!

What about Ricky in court? That shit was gold.

>That's a big joint

bump 4sunnayvale

The movies sucked. Seasons 1-7 were, and i never use this word, kino.

Who gives a fuck if you use the word kino or what you specifically think? Odds are if you're on this site, at this post, saying what you're saying, you're a complete faggot.

Also,

>These were the best seasons.meme

Everything is a legend about and surrounding this show, including the podcast.

Everyone should belive in Rickianity, Our lord and bum.

english isn't my first language and i never understood what is he talking about. can anyone explain?

I never got this shows popularity, it's extremely low brow and endlessly recycles LOL RICKY IS SO WHITE TRASHY AND STUPID xD jokes every episode. I admit the first few dumb things he does are funny but it gets old fast. The only genuinely gut buster is Julians drink not spilling after the cat crash, and it was no surprise one of the few subtle jokes that weren't LOL RANDOM AND STUPID xD

Is it stoner comedy?

Also every season has the same exact plot lines

1. Dumb get rich quick scheme
2. Manipulating/out smarting Lahey by using his alcoholism
3. Bubbles trying to go legit while Julian drags him back into the crime
4. They get arrested at the end

Then non stop cat lady bubbles jokes, alcohol and homophobic jokes, and LOL RICKY SO DUMB jokes in between.

>it's extremely low brow

What the fuck? We didn't watch the same show, Trailer Park Boys is LITERALLY high brow, intelligent humour. I'm Canadian myself and never been able to view the show as a foreigner but my girlfriend is American and she loves it and understands it isn't just "LOL RANDOM AND STUPID xD" so you should be pretty disappointed in yourself for not getting it.

Best Rickyism?

>What, do you own space? No, Naysa does

>canadian
>dates girls

>Make like a tree and fuck off
>beauty is in the eye when you hold her
>One man's garbage is another man person's good ungarbage

Water under the fridge, Friends with the Benedicts and Get two birds stoned at once are GOAT

Well boys

I guess it's time for 2 turnips and heat

>LOL RICKY IS SO WHITE TRASHY AND STUPID xD

there isn't a single joke in existence you can't make sound lame by typing it out like that

LOL STEAMED HAMS THAT ZANY SKINNER xD

The best way to describe this show is that its like cuddling up with a warm blanket on a cold night. Sure you could turn the furnace up and make everything better... but naw, you're too lazy and are just comfortable with being slightly happier without too much effort.

>2 birds stoned at once

are you staring at my gut?

>Is it alright if I just hang out by Julian?
>Yeah, it's okay if you ffffucking hang out by Julian. I don't give a shit.
>Why don't you just fucking lighten up, Jimmy!

>american
>63% white

>homophobic

There was plenty of gay humor but the show was rather liberal in their portrayal of it. No one ever go insulted for having homo relationships and it was never bashed.

Is there a community out there of people constantly yelling "fuck you" and "fuck off" to each other yet they're always friends?

It seems so foreign to me

A joint is a marijuana cigarette. Ricky is rolling big 6 paper joints. A 6 paper joint is going to have a lot of weed in it.
>source: I smoke 6 paper joints all the time.

I once thought of starting a stoner rock band and calling it Six Paper Joint.

Then I grew out of all that shit.

Lahey and Randy are the only couple that comes to mind when I'm trying to think of gay characters that aren't shoehorned pandering. I honestly keep forgetting they're even gay.

Trailer Park Boys is a demonstration of modern life told in it's most simple and base form. It's a show about struggling, about attempting to do whatever you can in order to provide for yourself and those you care about. It's a show that demonstrates that even the ugliest people can have a kind heart, and those who appear to be only in it for themselves can be reminded that there is something greater than the Self- and that something is the collective community in which you owe your experiences.

Trailer Park Boys is more than a comedy- although it's a mockumentary, it manages to document more real human interaction between its cast than almost any other television show in the last 15 years. Trailer Park Boys is truly patrician.

You're just dumb. It's okay, it happens. Go watch the Hangover with your chad friends and stare at each other's faces during the "funny" parts for affirmation of your sense of humor.

The first was good.

Rest are absolute trash.

Yes, it's called third world countries.

This
TPB is one of the comfiest shows I've ever seen.
Best way to watch it is during winter time with a nice thick blanket and a fat bowl.

this

TPB is patrish comedy

technically they're bisexual you shitlord.

jesus christ, no wonder Ricky had a heart attack.

The movies were great.
The show was great.

It's all fucking great.

>Oh, Hey Bubbs! Man, are you watching that documentary on Saskatchewans?

Season 8 was fucking hilarious.

>Ricky and that fucking goldfish

No shit. How could that guy still be living?

gotta be all the dope and liquor.

Yea, it's Canada

needs a bit of pollish but I really like this me me.

No, my good man, it tis a refined taste!

I finally decided to start watching this show. I'm on Season 3 now. Shits great.

I almost cried when they burned down Bubbles' shed. True kino

4 and 5 are the best seasons