Bah.

Sounds like DeVito's penguin

I probably won't be able to sit through feature-length of so much cringe

Looks pretty good to me

>batsy batsy batsy XD
people will defend this

HA...HA...HA...HA
downs syndrome joker confirmed

WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE BE CASTED AS QUINN?
SHE IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE IN EVERY SCENE WE'VE SEEN SO FAR
FUCKING HELL
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME MY CARTOONFU IS IN A MOVIE AND SHE IS FUCKING HORRIBLE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AH.................................................AH......................................AH.................................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

jesus christ that laugh is garbage

MOM'S

GONNA

cringe is real

>JUST SPOIL THE WHOLE MOVIE

FARTO

literally this
youtube.com/watch?v=7nDOWmZQFmI

oh shit they fucked up again didn't they

Who the hell drives with that expression? Can you imagine being at a traffic light and looking to your right and seeing this...

>batsy batsy batsy
JUST

>I have two personalities
>"Nicest person you'll ever meet"
>and

What did Warner Brothers mean by this?

they have to laugh 100% of the time or else you can't tell they are clowns.

my mates wants to go see this flick when it comes out but I don't think I could keep myself from laughing and looking like a right nob-head.
I also suspect at least one of them will think the joker is hot shit 'n all and will go on about him for days.

i just can't get over the tattoos... so edgy

“A lot of it has to do with creating a character with some kind of history and footprint in our world. And not have this sacrosanct being outside of our continuum, our reality. If a guy like him really existed today, where would he come from? How would he do business? Who would he know? What would he look like? In my mind, I took a lot of inspiration from drug lords on Instagram. It’s a great way to understand the lifestyle of a villain.”

"The tattoos tell a very specific story, and eventually people will decipher them and understand what’s going on, but obviously they’re contentious, any time you do something new it’s contentious. There’s very specific stories and easter eggs in those tattoos. And even his teeth, there’s an entire story behind that which is absolutely canon. It’s putting his history on his body. This Joker is a little more working class, who I believe could live in our world."

>I took a lot of inspiration from drug lords on Instagram
>This Joker is a little more working class

Jesus Christ, Ayer...

That was cringy as fuck.

I feel like I've seen the whole movie.

Oh man, this movie is going to a be a fucking disaster.

so who's the villain then?

dark seid

The viewer.

Please don't tell me that is all we see of the batmobile.. it feels like they cut it halfway he opened up his car and the way he jumped on roof. It sounds like a cut with how they edited the music

>Deadshoot - Shoots good
>El Diablo - Pyrokinesis
>Croc - super strength
>Slipnot - uses rope good
>Captain Boomerang - uses boomerangs good
>Katana - uses swords good, asian magic shit
>Harley - ???crazy???

explain this

The director.

>Can you imagine being at a traffic light and looking to your right and seeing this..
What if he'd also go when the light is yellow? Absolute madman that Joker

He looks like is in drugs or something...

She's hot dude
That's a super power

omg is that pic real

>this laugh

I'm losing my sides but not for the reasons they intended
this is so unbeliavable bad

no the gun is shopped

>HA........HA............HAAAA

oh my

>Come on puddin do it!

Do what they were driving down the street, or was running a red light the "mayhem" they are causing?

Is he some kind of sick maniac?

what's with the echo at 3 seconds and that weird "AHOOORRR"

Do you think they put Jared Leto in a room for over an hour and just got him to make the weirdest laugh sounds he could come up with?

no the car is shopped

Don't worry Affleck you'll get your Batman standalone movie soon

no the ben is shopped

Please leave

Look like video game from a rockstar.

>ah ah ah... ah...... ah..... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

no the trips are shopped

>"what about getting close to ledger in reality. I don't know about ledger but leto is a reeeeeeaaaaalllllllyyyyy method actor and was sending really creepy gift's to his co-star's, it was getting so bad that they had to get a therapist on had in case it all got to much, he apparently did something with fan's as well but I don't remember what."

someone actually commented this unironically

you can watch the making of this scene here
youtube.com/watch?v=yZdXGqrRmd0

0:21 is fucking amazing how it is an actual car chase through traffic

>ah ah ah

She's a gymnast. She can do acrobatics and shit.

how is that amazing?

no this thread is shopped

Ehhhh...even the "puddin'" felt super off.

Wow who knew working in the movies would be a complete fucking bore.

can someone explain the tattoos to me?

especially the "HA HA HA HA" one? I could understand him spraypainting something or tattooing it on somebody else, but was he tattooed by another Joker?

I'm shopped

I guess you have never been on a film set before, see the scenes being filmed and then edited in post.

It's amazing to see the raw footage of the batmobile's appearance with the camera car following.

you haven't seen much films eh?

>but was he tattooed by another Joker?
split personality xDD

I read somewhere that harley supposedly tattooed all this shit on him while he was passed out or something like that.

Mom

The dialogue is pretty bad.

this honestly looked pretty fucking stupid.

but there are plenty of films that have had proper car chases in them and not been done in post.
in fact i think that most car chases were done like that before you could make a believable one in post.
dont really see why you'd get so fascinated by it is all.

Fucking hell. I feel legitimate embarrassment for everyone involved.

It's like WB are doing as much as possible to channel Batman and Robin.

Her name is Harley Quinn, as in a harlequin--a light hearted, nimble assistant.

found source: collider.com/suicide-squad-things-to-know/

"Joker’s tattoos are one of the first noticeable differences Ayer and Leto brought to the character, and some of the early designs worked from the idea that Quinn would scribble on Joker with a sharpie while he was “out of it” at Arkham. This idea, like many others on the production, evolved over the course of development."

BATMAN!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? THATS MYT 2ND FAVOURITE CHAIR!!!! BRU--

bRUCE!!! STOP IT, DONT SIT THERE!!!!!!! MR WAYNE FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!!!

God I fucking hate Harley

It can take over 2 hours sometimes to film a 1 minute scene.

I have worked on some commercials and it takes so long setting up the lighting, getting the camera equipment ready such as setting it on a tripod which then is placed on top of a dolly - this is for scene where the camera guy will follow the actors walking around, making sure there is no shaky cam. Moving the dolly while the camera fan followers the actors - can be hard to get it 100% perfect on the couple first tries.

But with a movie like this with moving cars driving right into traffic and a speeding car behind with a camera attached - so much work to get this perfect.

This is why a lot of movies decide to use blue screen because it costs too much to film in a public street for so many hours. Or this is why many sets are built which resemble streets in a studio.

didn't understand that bit either. was it supposed to be a joke?

>He hasn't heard

Also this is why directors make sure to storyboard every single frame.

Rocking up on set not knowing how you want to direct it and wasting over 40 minutes thinking is not professional - the problem Jackson had with his Hobbit movies.

fuck sake this movie is going to make so much money. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>HAH...

>...HAH

>...HAH

what did he mean by this

I miss ayers joker

Can't tell if the lines are shit or if Robbie's just a shit actress.
Probably both.

>THOSE fucking youtube comments

>SHE SAID PUDDING??!!? I'M SOLD
>HAHAHA WOW HES SO CRAZY

watch this film make billions, dear fucking christ

why does he laugh like the count?

>top comment is that leto is better than ledger
Im out

What was that editing? Just suddenly jumping from the cars being nowhere near each other to Batman being on the roof of Joker's car. Was there some footage missing?

sometimes i think we are in some bizarro universe that started after 2012.....

Yes they edited to show us. isn't how the full scene is in movie

He sounds like Wario.

fuck. i didnt know that.
so leto's joker is the right hand side one?

You seem to know a lot about the movie.

You wouldn't happen to be this guy?

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=z9T8UVY6TDI

i thought for a sec i was on Sup Forums and that pic was some cut scene

yes I am

haha same here. Jared, that light, the background all looks animated from some upcoming game.

So, is DC full of time travellers from back when things like that were cool?

lol

what do you mean?

MOMS

>six bats...s-seven bats...ah..ah..ah..ah