You faggots will argue about anything

you faggots will argue about anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SXTIuYzVfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

From a pure practicality standpoint, square is the obvious choice.

square is obviously vastly superior

Nobody arguing here, we all know square is better.

Newfags can't triangle bread

Square bread tastes like ass

Both are good, the ingredients used to make the bread are what make it good or not.

Round is better. Most good sandwich meat isn't cut into fucking squares, but I'm guessing we have a lot of land o lakes ham scarfing faggots in here.

unsliced bread is the best invention since sliced bread

fuck sliced bread: dries out and can't choose your own thickness

There is no better bread than moonseed bread and anyone who disagrees with me is a dead man walking

Trips confirm

i agree with this user that the ingredients are more important
but i personally prefer round over square and circular like is the best form

mfw I can fold deli meat

ok, calm down

Do you like spam meat and spray cheese too you fucking degenerates?

ROUND

JUST TO TRIGGER RETARDED SQUARES

Different bread for different occasions.

This is a bread

I AM FUCKING CALM DON'T TELL ME HOW TO FEEL

It's still fucked from a square standpoint. I bet you don't even staggerstack two slices of cheese on an oblong round piece of bread.

NO WE WON'T FAGGOT

Square allows for the most efficient use of transportation resources. In a wasteful world, it is the logical choice.

Sup Forums threads are square
Sup Forums is gay
square bread is gay
you're gay
OP is a faggot

NO IT'S NOT IT'S A SIMPLIFIED VISUAL REPRESENTATION OF BREAD YOU GODDAMN WASTE OF SPACE DEGENERATE PIECE OF SHIT

i prefer to buy fresh bread where it is baked, so i neither have transportation problems on my end and i sure hope the bread hasn't be transported before i buy it

Bread brains

2D bread > 3D bread

YOU EVEN FUCKING WHAT

youtube.com/watch?v=-SXTIuYzVfQ

Am i doing it right???

Both good at different things. But, I would choose round bread because there is more flavor variety.

kek

Geez what a weirdo

Though your preference is understandable, the most efficient method of producing sustenance for billions of humans is to have it manufactured in automated facilities and transported to the end consumer.
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

Okay, guys, I'm sorry I lost my temper. I've had a very rough day and seeing this bread thing kinda pushed me over the limit. I am truly sorry

>dries out and can't choose your own thickness
yep

buy unsliced bread, wrap it bread in a kitchen towel instead of a platic bag, it will remain crispy on the outside and soft on the inside

I prefer half-rounded-half-squared bread also called the squared rounded bread (and not rounded squared bread!).

Square bread sliced is for toasts, best to put in a toaster and with best thicccess to fit in it.
Unsliced bread is best for fresh sandwiches, with crunchy crust and soft middle. Too bad it Goes stale way faster than Square bread. Yet nothing feels better than munching on a freshly cut, still warm round loaf and putting some smoked ham with lettuce leaf and a slice of tomato. And The crust... Gotta love the crust man.

i prefer round bread

they're the exact fucking same

Americuck detected

>2017
>Still calling it bread
Get on with the times, faggots

Gonna have to try this life hack

kek
It's late night program (half an hour episode all night long) on I guess KiKa (Kinderkanal = children's channel). More like for the drunken

Also: German masterrace says squared

This is now a comic thread

Checking you checking that post

uncut bread

This is not bread you amerifuckhead. Signed à french fag.

round bread is a bread for a poor person who can't afford a baking pan

I make bread for a living and I prefer making the round top loaves because the squares bread has to be proofed perfectly or it will year the bags during the packaging process.

Holy shit I remember this comic from a few years ago. I fucking love it.

>being this retarded

wew. end your misery bud

Yes

>never ate good bread
I pity you

Does anyone else have a nice comic to share?

daily reminder that round bread is the bread of choice for any gourmet normal/sandwich based restaurant and that if you tried a "gourmet" restaurant that served square bread sandwiches it was most likely not a gourmet restaurant or a really extreme experiment/fusion between ironic trash food culture and gourmet ingredients

ROUND BREAD OR DEATH

But is it round or square? I think then this will settle things

and by round bread I mean this kind of bread, not square bread round-shaped

The round bread is so much better

Sounds like you voted Hillary. Please shut the fuck up.