Why do rednecks and American hillbillies have such a shit taste in sports?

Why do rednecks and American hillbillies have such a shit taste in sports?

And why is the state of Washington so much better than the rest of the US?

must be seattle skewing the numbers, most of washington is lumberjacks and hunters.

How can you even tell what each state is and which ones are full of ''Rednecks''? Fucking Americuck

>51st

Washington is quite clearly the no.1 state in the US, so those lumberjacks and hunters must really love real football

rednecks = the south
hillbillies = everything not coastal

You don't need rocket science to grasp the geographic caste system of Amiland.

You can still name the states based on shape. I bet you can't do the same thing on a blank map of Germany. Cuck

Blue = soccer fans
Red (75% of the geographic area of the state) = lumberjacks and hunters

and they're ranking this based on MLS attendance? the sounders are based in seattle.

>and they're ranking this based on MLS attendance?

not only as you can see in the chart

I genuinely hate the irish

Literally worse than muslims

i don't understand that chart. what is a soccer friendly pub? bars in the US play all kinds of sports, whatever is on at the time.

of course I can

>Irish education

>Alabama: 51st

When did we add a State?

"""""District"""""" of ""Columbia""

>move to Washington
>instantly become depressed due to lack of sunlight
>turn into degenerate stoner who needs to rely on weed
>eventually kill yourself

l m a o, gr8 st8 u guys got there

The coasts tend to be unathletic manlets

Hence soccer

Probably a pub that primarily shows (real) football.

They definitely exist in the US, I've been to one in NYC

washington looks generally tall in that map

they are an anomoly

>California not 2nd

>DC
>State

so the people who made this chart visited every single bar in the entire country to determine this?

>no yellow spots in Washington

you literally just refuted your own theory

if they divided up florida from north to south the south would be one of the highest and the north would be among the rest of the south

1) I'm not OP.
2) Only the more important states with a very distinct shape, like Texas, California or Florida.
3) I can. I can name most states on a blank map of the Holy Roman Empire. I can even name both Irelands on a blank map of the weternmost British isle.
4) Makes sense you're obsessed with the cuckold fetish, you being part of the only race of white niggers west of Russia.

>height and athleticism are synonymous

Don't embarrass us.

>pro soccer teams in Maryland
where

Not really, no

Nothing special about them, just a meme state

Height does probably have a good part in which sports you tend to like more though

>51st

Then how come the unrivaled GOAT of handegg, Tom Brady, is a Californian?

>florida ever being important

m8 its the white trash mecca of the world, its either hayseeds, latinos, and old white people.

Washington DC probably

Because California has 40,000,000 people**citizens** living in it; they're going to get to roll the dice more than Iowa.

>Texas 10th

I'm positively surprised.
Glad to see Texans aren't like those Southern US retards who think football is "commie" and "anti-american" or some other retarded bullshit

Makes me like Texas even more.

You're probably baiting, but everything bordering Mexico is 50% Mexican by now.

>Glad to see Chicanos
TExas is Mexico at this point

>falling for the 'le South is stupid and ebul, haven't you watched those one movies that come out twice a year or listened to comedians?' meme
Brah...

t. Minnesota by the way

Not b8ing at all, Texas is genuinely my favorite state in the US

;_;

But are they only in the border regions or in the inward regions as well?

Is there a state more based than Maine?

why the fuck is soccer so popular in washington/seattle? so far from mexico, it's not particularly popular in canada either. and it's basically hated in montana and idaho.

seattle has a big music scene so it attracts a lot of contrarian hipsters.

That's not how that works Hans.

It's a cultural thing, for example: North Carolina is full of hillbillies and South Carolina is full or rednecks despite both of them being Southern States.

Hillbillies live out innawoods, make moonshine and shoot anyone who "trespasses" on "their land".

Rednecks live in trailerparks and/or in the suburbs, make meth and primarily shoot niggers.

everything is mexico 2.0 by now

in 20 years they will be speaking Spanish and taking siestas.

If you go to Boston their are pubs that are "Celtic pubs"- and will show every celtic match

It's mostly just filled with Irish and Scottish immigrants though

1) They don't have shit taste in sports Helmut, you do. And for the record, I live in the second northernmost state and there's plenty I dislike about the south, but I can be fair here: this is one area where they get it one hundred percent right.

Soccer is above all an incredibly boring sport.

Washington D.C. (as opposed to the state of Washington) is commonly reported as being the equivalent of a state, for certain everyday business purposes, and for the purpose of creating a listing exactly like this. This should actually pop out at you as being very interesting, because the state of Washington loves soccer (by comparison), and apparently even our national capital does too. You could easily say that Soccer is "pro-America" in an effort to market it here...

But you'd actually be wrong for doing so. Soccer is in point of fact gay as fuck, but above all it is a fantastically /uninteresting/ game, far and away less interesting than any sport that Americans care about, which are replete with counts, data, /stuff to pay attention to/, and so on. You will reply that soccer has its own minutae that must be paid attention to, but this is deeply misguided. "Sooner or later, the ball is probably gonna go in that hole." Whoop-de-doo. Such is soccer.

ethiopians in south dakota? what the fuck?

It's a state that basically formed it's 'identity' the last 25 years around "let's be weird and contrarian" to the point where even the state and city government have embraced it as well and made mottos about it.

Their identity is essentially crafted by trying to be (whether manufactured or authentic) this.

So soccer was a very easy sell as it isn't popular here and some people go so far as to give the sport a good ribbing

>south dakota

why is south dakota in the north?

why is there no north dakota?

why do you sterilize syringes for lethal injections?

hmm, I see a certain correlation....

There is a North Dakota. It's north of South Dakota.
I know that because the capital of North Dakota is literally Bismarck.

>why is there no north dakota?
you mean why is there no east virginia

In places like Minnesota and South Dakota the migration isn't exactly natural but is forced by the government of the state.
I'll speak for Minnesota. Democrats here, our left political party have been using immigration to break up Republican voter blocks for 2 decades now.
In a country and state that's pretty evenly 50/50 a few hundred votes in a county makes it so obstruction by 'the other team' in the state house isn't there any longer.

I imagine it's no different in South Dakota

>"football has too few commercials, it's therefore boring!!!"

lel ok

>California
>101
top kek
43% of Californians don't even speak English as a primary language

>New York 109, California 101, Illinois 104

Did you pull this off of faceberg.org/occupyDemocrats top kek

It seems as though the Spaniard was attempting humor (see the last line, although the delivery was rather confused. I don't fault you for not being able to recognize attempts at humor as you're German.

But on the real North Dakota apparently has a Bhutanese diaspora. As for South Dakota, bear in mind that MInnesota is pretty much new sweden, and has several thousand Somali immigrants. I would imagine that some of that east african diaspora made its way into nearby South Dakota.

Also bear in mind that there's fucking nobody in the Dakotas. All it takes is one meme-population of, maybe, 10,000 -20,000 or something to skew the numbers, since everyone else is either white or Native. Basically Mexicans don't have the full penetration that they do in much of the rest of the country (yet), exactly because in continental America, the upper Midwest is about as far away as you can get from Mexico.

ah. that probably explains that whole region then.
>somalia

The blue is also where the majority of the population lives

You go right on projecting whatever I didn't actually say, whatever makes you feel good, Helmut. Whatever lets you avoid facing the truth. Meanwhile...

Müller... over to Schweinsteiger... back to Müller... back to Ozil... that won't go.

Back to Boateng...........

a challenge. No...

Up to Müller now, well played....

(I know you'll never get it.)

Yeah it's incredibly fucked up, like next level. Even set up ""non-profit agencies"" (think planned parenthood) to do it so you can't directly tie it back to one guy.
Move them into Republican blocks.

It's our biggest political issue here and has been for a while

What data is this based on?

all this proves is soccer is a libcuck sport. Only pussy nu males like it

>Nevada has the most interest in facebook interest in top global soccer clubs
>Literally probably entirely because of gambling

That part of the chart made my sides reach orbit.

sure sounds a lot more exciting than

Black player #1 passes the egg to black player #2, black player #3 tackles *5 minutes commercial break*
black player #1 passes the egg to black player #4, black player #5 tackles *10 minutes commercial break*
black player #1 passes the egg to black player #6, black player #7 tackles *5 minutes commercial break*

Soccer is a shitty sport. Spics and eurotrash are just plebs.

The dude who does the far throws is usually white from what I gathered. Every team seems to have token whites to do the far throws or the occasional kicking of the ball.

When I gambled I'd use soccer a lot since they're so many games.
Quickly realized how much it sucked because even the huge money teams would tie 1-1 with nobody teams and who the fuck is going to bet that it'll be a tie game

>black migrant #1 cums in white girl #1's asshole, black migrant #2 films

Meanwhile in America it's the black natives. Bravo.

Why must you insist on me liking soccer? I just don't get why you are so concerned. We have four major sporting leagues hear, not counting college athletic. Am to watch sport 24/7?

You're sport is OK in small doses once every four years. After that is quite painful to watch.

yeah minnesota, south dakota and maine seem like weird places ( ), but that's a bit off topic now

at least it's consensual.

Consensual coalburning is the worst kind of coalburning.

>hear
>"Am to"
>You're
>"is quite"

You should drop all sports for a while and learn to properly speak your own native language first.

i would wager it's a lot better when there's a condom involved.

Blacks don't know about condoms. It's why they have aids.

We're not weird by any means, we have some of the best living standards.
I just explained the political process (and it's all just political) of that map

That guy's an idiot but his point is valid.

>NJ #4

I've never been more disgusted in my state

We have a shit ton of Indians and Eastern Europeans

"""""""""""""""""""""Italian""""""""""""""""""""""""""-Americans love real football because actual Italians love it, nothing you can do

but their white partners do.

Damn dude do you think you could have posted an image that didn't max out 12 gigs of RAM?

Indians play cricket, not football

i grew up in new york, italian-american capital of the world, and only the jewish and arab kids played soccer. starting quarterback on our real football team was a wop.

Who are too high on crack and/or social justice to use them.

that must explain why our pregnancy rates are lower than they've ever been.

>USA one solid color and not 4 or 5 different color stripes

Unlike the number of interracial marriages and mixed race kids.
Really makes you thinkadink, fämpai.

actually african american birth rates have taken the biggest hit. 200 years from now they will probably be an endangered species.

You mean 100 years after white Americans went extinct? Yeah, maybe.

so now you're just making shit up. i'm out.

"Irish" Americans in NJ are way worse with that shit. You always see them in scarves and polis for the Irish national team. If you go to an "Irish" "Pub" they always have one or two tvs with soccer on and a few jabronis pretending they know whats going on. "Italian" Americans here love baseball

Why is the west coast the best coast? I'm tired of us being superior in literally EVERYTHING.

There is an east carolina tho

>the Northeast
b-but /spee/ told me only Mexicans played soccer

you realize this chart is only comparing soccer to itself. if it was comparing it to other american sports then lacrosse and baseball would be shitting on everything else in the northeast.

>speaking more then one language makes you stupid

my countrymen everyone

>new york
>109
bulllllllll
fucking
SHIT
i've lived here all my life and i'd put my money on 90 at best.