Anyone fucked up by traps? They turned me gay and I'm now into crossdressing, and I don't think it's gonna stop...

Anyone fucked up by traps? They turned me gay and I'm now into crossdressing, and I don't think it's gonna stop. Anyone else went down this path?

That's how it started with me too. Tonight im getting dolled up and inviting some guys from CL over

sort yourself out

Nah i fuck one on weekly now. Still i dont really feel good afterwards but fuckit im just fucking that ass

Pics?

Same, same. Just let it happen. At worst it just turned you into a degenerate bisexual. You just gotta keep talking to girls in between fucking guys and eventually you'll get married have kids and no one will be the wiser.

just roll with it user

no you dont

Nice

Reminder that this

No, because I'm not your kind of degenerate.

Looks like this.

ew

Blond hair with dark eyebrows is so autistic.

Fucking stop plz. He would look batter if he put some ducktape across his forehead and just pulled it clean off.

these are the others i have

They are pretty gross.

Ty

>batter
I'd batter all over his face.

FYI, you were a Faggot all along. Nobody turns gay, You are born that way.

>turned me gay

I doubt that. You have probably always been a faggot.

Lol my b. This is the best picture though. Fucking hair matches the eyebrows.

repulsive fat ugly man

I fuck them and even have a qt trap gf, but I don't want to be one

That's way too hot.

Hhhnnnnngggg. I will cherish any more you have.

eyelashes peeling off
gross

he didnt even shave

Fuck you. I'm cute.

MORE

kek, said he man in a wig

last one that I have.

But I'm cheap ;) £50 an hour.

You should really just not wear blonde wigs. It makes you look like those ugly chicks with bushy unibrows. Just wear black or brown....

moar early nikki plox

Ty user

Yep. My story is very similar

sorry those 4 are the only pics i have of her and i forgot her name.

a fat ugly man in drag?

yeah, pretty disgusting

keep hiding that man face and obese gut

YOU THERE! YES! YOU!

WHEN YOU GET YOUR CHEAP RELEASE, AND WHEN CLARITY AND REGRET DAWNS ON YOU, READ THIS!

Hey profligate, this is Sup Forums.

What you are feeling now, Japs call it "Kenjataimu" - literally "the period after orgasm when a man is without sexual desire and can think clearly."

Scientifically speaking, this refractory period is when you are absolutely invulnerable to lust. 5 minutes.

There's been a trend of increasing degeneracy in our imageboards, and subsequent normalization of extreme and weird fetishes.

If you feel like you've been influenced by this, so much so that it's affecting you IRL, this is for you. Example: You're sure you're straight but find you have a trap fetish, HOCD, etc.

There are three tried-and-tested methods at play here.

>CLASSIC INFLUENCE:

Been used since time immemorial. The idea is simple, get a victim into a suggestible state, and suggest something to him. With enough application, he will inculcate the idea.

The recent surge in "hypno" stuff leverages this, using visuals, music and sex to catch your attention. Your lust is the "suggestible" state. To put it plainly, its the equivalent of bedspeak when your girlfriend gets you to do stupid shit when you are horny. In this suggestible state, you show demonstrably lower levels of rational analysis - no blood flows to your brain, literally. This will factor in the concordance effect.

what part of all this makes yall hate chasers?

>CONCORDANCE EFFECT:

A very well demonstrable effect in real life. Imagine having a friend group who uses a certain lingo, very soon you find yourself using the lingo as well, without your even recognizing it.

It works slowly. The same effect is created in forums, in the same way you pick up "chan culture" and the "memes" because of the continual exposure to it, you pick up the trash-tier stuff as well.

Here's how it works - put a newfag in the midst, who's probably looking for a big titted woman to jack off to, but he sees a couple of trap threads. Day two, he sees them again. Day 50, he decides what the big deal is. Reads through them, sees the participation and the general "cameraderie" atmosphere. The seed of assent is planted. Day 70, the idea grows with seeing people who see this as attractive. Day 100, he sees a "cute" trap, and generalizes it as womanly, and jacks off to it.

To put it simply, its simple grooming. When barraged with affirmations, your mind does not question.

I knew I was bi a long time before I came to Sup Forums and discovered traps. But the trap threads definitely turned me from being vers to complete sissy bottom.

>AUTOSUGGESTION:

Autosuggestion is a method of self-hypnosis, which is a consequence of the concordance effect. In plainspeak, it is the subconscious adoption of an idea which one has originated oneself.

A hypnotist using autosuggestion leads the client through a guided meditation wherein he talks the client into believing in an idea, by implanting the idea and making it seem as if the idea was originated by the client himself. The advantage of this is that it circumvents the natural apprehensive qualities of your intelligence (if anyone can suggest you into action, you wont survive) by making a placebo effect wherein you believe you originated the idea yourself. Tropes of this are seen in movies such as Inception.

So what happens in this case?

During the concordance stage, the idea is implanted. The benefit to this method of propaganda is that the idea seems self-made to the victim. It creates a fertile base for further perversion of the soul to occur, in a sort of "gateway drug" manner. By this stage, you have proven that you are quite suggestible to anything as long as it is administered carefully.

In most cases, the irreperable damage is already done by now - if you can rationalize yourself into changing something as substantial as your sexuality - you need to STOP RIGHT FUCKING NOW and GTFO.

SOLUTION:

In case you are dense enough to NOT GET IT by now, STOP JERKING OFF TO DISGUSTING SHIT.

No seriously, do NoFap for 90 days. JUST. NINETY. DAYS.

YOUR ENTIRE BRAIN WILL RECONDITION ITSELF.

i am dissapont, but ill boot

any cute trap feet?

Could almost pass

And this.

Sup Sup Forums

show face w/o horrid cheap wig

moar of this hottie

gtfo faggot unless you're gonna post timestamp

sup with you qt?

Sure

oh you're that ugly ass man who posted manly shit in bathrooms

Whats her name??? Nikki what??

hey greasy fuck

where was it sweden? norway? somewhere in manly faced europe

That's old, but yeah that was me, glad to see that you are still following me :)

traps != trannies

face with timestamp or kys

fag, lose weight

>Bored :/
me too, drinking and shitposting to kill time tho

>lose weight
w0t

feet?

>they turned me gay

no they didnt you fucking faggot, youve always been a flaming homo

>degeneracy
>also known as other people liking things I don't like
>down with free will, everyone should be just like me or else

go back to Sup Forums fag

>No seriously, do NoFap for 90 days. JUST. NINETY. DAYS.
How? Give advice please.

lock it up

If they haven't been able to figure this out for themselves they aren't going to figure it out from you. I realized I was starting to go down this path so I had to force myself to say "this is fucking repulsive, thats a penis, this is gay" and eventually I stopped getting boners from traps.

face now

Kys

you can get discount HRT by using melted plastic and oregano

One thing I've never got are chastity cages.

I guess it has to do with people that like to get humiliated? Y'all have some fucked up relationships.

Find a normal girl (or dude) and just have plain old foreplay/sex. Why spice it up to the point of y'all wearing cages on your dick?

de·gen·er·ate

adjective

dəˈjen(ə)rət/

having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline

Thats pretty close to what OP implied he was feeling

Hmmm you are so hot

its true i thought i was trans gay for years stopped going to four chan due to bad illness was hospitalized for 6 months when i got out i had no desire to b a woman i couldn't figure it out.

no, but I do get aroused by poorly made futa shops now, I don't really know why but it's better than most real traps I guess.

These threads are fucking garbage. Fuck you and the ISP you rode in on.

This

is this real!?

This person is sleeping next to me. Ask me anything.

transgenderism is a thing but much rarer than people like to think mostly is just special people looking to be special kind of makes a mockery of the people that really are sick that need help if you have a penis you are a man period.

It's because this site is an echo chamber of mental illness.

I usually only look at Sup Forums or Sup Forums every once in a while now. Come to Sup Forums to get a few giggles.

This board is pure degeneracy and a lot of people just search for only 1 thread when they are here so they can feel like their kink is normal.

yeah dude, Hayley Williams has a big juicy feminine penis and she shows it off on stage all the time. Sometimes it even tears straight through her pants against her will.

>Why spice it up to the point of y'all wearing cages on your dick?

control

holy shit, do you have her kik?