CAPCHAS

CAPCHAS
how do you deal with this shit Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wireshark.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Click skip and not make a fagen post like this.

Select the three obvious ones faggot

I click the most obvious ones, then hit verify, then to fuck with the system I click every other square while it is verifying.

It still goes through! Try it!

Stop being an autist over analysing it, just jump through the fucking hoop and click the most obvious ones

>no clue what a patio is

DELET THIS

Do this.

Okay.

kek

Ha! It works!

Every time you solve a captcha, the result is logged and stored in a database where it will be used by an deep AI by one or more of the three letter agencies for it to learn what the world looks like, acts, etc.

wouldn't it be better if we all fucked with capcha though?

also how about the ones where it asks you to select all the coffee or someshit? i don't drink faggot coffee so how am i supposed to verify wether or not something is coffee from a twatting picture? maybe i think it's tea or hot chocolate or something

and then it's like "select all the food" and half of the "obvious choices" don't pass for food by my standards

My thoughts as well.

Have you found any articles verifying this?

Test

Update: Was able to press all other squares but one because I ran out of time

buy a Sup Forums pass

Well tea is supposed to be quite clear and without milk so, it should be quite easy.
Unless you're a filthy degenerate who drinks tea with milk.

i just click the two in the front that are the most apparent and it accepts it. The ones that bother me the most are where you have to click the store front. So annoying. Put it in a collage of other building and you can't tell which one is a store. Fucking murder me

Yeah, I can hit them all sometimes...

It works though, and *probably fucks their data analysis up.

That's nothing OP

No. Do this instead!

Thanks user I've been wanting a way to renigger this type of captcha.

Muh pants

for real, i just grabbed the most immediate example when i was thinking about this

You're welcome user.

Tell others too!

Top lel. I've had shitty ones too

testing this

Another

Wut?

u will see my post if this works...

More annoying having to click all the storefronts until they're gone... fuck you google.

I had one like that except all you could see was the back of a stop sign

Right!? I hate that one too, or the numbers one.

Skip it always.

you click this

Damned captcha!

Kekktus

I'm too lazy to type after typing a shitpost

Testing

i get nothing but street signs it seems. i click on the signs that are facing me, not away from me. technically, if looking at a pic and you are seeing the backside of a street sign, how do you even interpret it without ASSUMING it's a stop sign or whatever? captcha works in mysterious ways.

just go for the signs facing you, not away, and you will be fine.

unless it asks you to select all stop signs and there's only one square that encloses a small stop sign....it'll keep pestering you until a new pic is generated with enough tappable squares to verify. i think it has to amount to at least 3 squares in toto.

This is the ultimate autism test

I got one too.

Do this!

it's still a stop sign though

for real i actually feel like they've slowed down the pictures fading in as well so we don't rush

yeah but i don't keep any cookies so i'd have to remember to do this every time i open my browser

i know right? but i genuinely don't have the spergburgers, i just want to fuck with capcha i.e: deal with it

New captcha is better for non-autists whomst type slowly

The list of tiles that were selected are sent to Google the moment you hit the send button. It is just waiting for a response after that.
you are wasting your time

some day when the death vans are out collecting anyone with a green sticker or darker on their mailbox for fema camp execution. you will know at that moment you should have niggered the captchas more.

tfw lysdexia

>you are wasting your time
isnt that why we are here anyway

Bruh

trying

Maybe so, it seems as though the images may be sent afterwards though, hard to say without proof but you are most likely correct.

It is still fun though, a game to see how many you can hit.

god damn, i got that one, too.

i thought it was a joke, but it actually exists...

No.

>how do you deal with this shit Sup Forums?

Cough up $20 for a pass. Seriously.

explain how you know this

>2017
>not using legacy crapcha

i asked how to deal with it not how to be a fucking pussy

test

simple, just don't post here to avoid captcha

Kek

I paid the 15 bucks for a pass because I am not poor

That's right! Stroke that ego!

There's no point in answering those first ones usually, because their skipped anyways.

That's just how it works. It doesn't wait for no reason to send the selected tiles after it has received a response from google.
Sup Forums works the same way. As soon as you click post, everything about your post is saved and sent to Sup Forums.

You can verify this by clicking post and quickly typing into the message box. It also explains why you can't post a big image and complete the captcha while it is uploading.

Once got one that asked to click "STOP" sign, but there was sign saying SOP

As I said you are most likely correct, although the captcha is not a post or image.

I asked how you know this.

wireshark.org/
find out yourself friend

I don't get this one, there's a sign to the left, no?

you mean you faggots actually answer the captchas properly?

another one. and yes, this was accepted

Does Twitter have them as well? If so, that explains pic related.

OMG. THIS IS THE NEW RENIGGER
WE MUST SPREAD THE NEWS

it won't accept it if it's total bullshit so it has to be a bit correct. make it seem like you're actually trying. i've been doing it since the switch from typing words to clicking pics so i've gotten the hang of it and my shit gets accepted pretty much every time

meant to reply to for some sets, it seems they don't have enough data to verify if your answer's not bs yet. so you can do pic related

fuck there wasn't a captcha