Can we all agree this album is 10/10?

Can we all agree this album is 10/10?

I don't even like metal all that much anymore but I just gave this another listen this morning and goddamn it's great

This isn't fag metal. That's why I like it.

This isn't metal, its nu-metal. They are ok though. For being nu-metal.

there is only one perfect album

Yeah, great album all the way through.

It's still metal. With your logic no metal band would be metal.

>Rust in Peace is NOT metal, it's thrash metal!!

Jesus Christ, metalheads are retards

I like Mezmerize more

More of a time period naming than anything.. you compare it to iron maiden/black sabbath, they aren't similar. Deftones, would be another example of nu-metal, even though they are pretty awesome.

I never compared SOAD to any of those bands. They're all metal, though.

Metalheads really are stupid elitist faggots. Muh metal is more metal than ur metal

thrash metal subset metal.

nu-metal not subset metal.

SOAD is often called nu-metal but that's more because they were around the same time. Musically different from other nu-metal groups. Would consider them in a group of their own, but closer to metal/hard rock.

Honestly who gives a shit, just listen to what you like.

>you compare it to iron maiden/black sabbath
That would be a pretty convoluted way to determine if something was metal. For instance, is Deathspell Omega similar to these bands?

Meh

jesus those guys must be like 60 now?

they've been around since like the late 1980's

Sad!

4.5/10 I'm not a fan of the singing or lyrics
8/10 if the singing and lyrics are omitted where they suck

this

and by
>singing and lyrics are omitted
I mean if they were taken out leaving only the instruments.

Anyone who says this isn't 10/10 is a pretentious fag. Its clearly a perfect album.

more like system of a downie

haven't listened or cared about SOAD for a decade now, but this album is indeed 10/10

>metal/hard rock
sounds accurate, more than nu-metal tbh

Very original

>SOAD
>being in highchool or never matured after highschool

pick only 2

Never really got into system of a down. Had a ton of friends who loved them, though

I wouldn't call it 10/10,but it's definitely a good album. I have it on my phone right now.

Of course its metal you moron, its nu metal which is a genre of metal.

I hate when elitist metalheads call things that are cleary metal not metal just because its not kvlt enough.

Somebody post the Syndrome of a Down pic. I needs it.

The album might not be a 10/10 but SOAD brought something very original to rock music, that's why it's difficult for you fags to say that it's metal, nu-metal, polka-metal or fuck-my-mom-metal....

They clearly are a 10/10 band, and nobody can say shit about Serj Tankian's singing : he masters what he does to perfection (at leadt with SOAD).

Wish there were more bands like them ! Also wish they make a new album someday...!

Learn how to Google you fucking moran

I know how to Google. I'm just lazy.

Not metal, but a good damn album nonetheless.

So is post-modernism a type of modernism?

So it's easier to already type what you're looking for, go through captcha (2 times), post (2times), wait, then probably not even dl the pic.

Please cut your dick off with a fork, faggot.

My method is better because it annoys people like you. Wouldn't it have been easier to just post the pic for me than to type all that shit?

Also, can't cut off my dick with a fork because I only have plastic cutlery. Fuck doing dishes. I just throw the shit out once I'm done with it.

yes

>not metal

Okay, what is it then? Describe actual metal to me

Post modern is what comes after the modern age, therefore its not modern. Nu-metal is new wave metal, which means its metal. You are not only a cunt, but also your argument is both false and invalid. You are all very welcome, I will leave now. Bye.

I just YouTube'd System of a Down.. up popped an image of that beardy bloke - fuck his voice is no gay..

Who said I'm annoyed, I don't have anything better to do than call people out on their faggotry. I hope you're in denial, just so your subconscious squirms as it knows how much of a bitch you are.

>Also, can't cut off my dick with a fork because I only have plastic cutlery.
Shitty excuse, jam it enough times to castrate yourself, faggot.

Just YouTube'd this.. hmm..

No it isnt.

Clearly you've never used a plastic fork.

Aluminum, Steel, Iron.

But for real, anything thing that is not relatable to linkin park and greenday.

Clearly you've never tried to cut you own dick of with a plastic fork. Have some confidence ffs.

album is decent, but nowhere near 10/10. TO get near that you'd have to maybe look at NIN's The Fragile...

First SOAD album (pic related) is by far the best.

How is Toxicity relatable to Linkin Park or Green Day? I've never heard Green Day release anything that sounds like Prison Song or Shimmy

all retarded elitist metalfags should be gassed

Aluminum barely makes it as a metal and steel is an alloy. You suck at metal.

>all retarded elitist metalfags should be gassed
I very much agree, especially since it looks like you fall into that category.

Just a random question for the "non-elitist", is AC/DC metal?

Except for all the leftist political nonsense. good album ruined by smelly liberal hippie trash.

came here to post this. their self titled album is definitely their best although all of their albums are fucking great

lol no

AC/DC is rock. Nobody says Lynyrd Synyrd is metal. There's a difference between rock and metal. Rock is not metal. Nu-metal is metal.

kill yourself

I'm almost out of forks. How about a plastic spoon instead?

Mezmerize is better

Get high
Listen to "Peephole"
Profit

Toxicity > Steal this album > SOAD > everything else

agreed. self-titled is best
if just for soil/war
tbh both albums are damn near perfect

maybe when I was 12
(not an insult)

Start carving to spoons into serrated edges, then while jabbing a forks through your dick, just saw it right off! Simple as that.

I don't like System of a Down. I'm not sorry. His voice is not good to me and the lyrics are not the best I have heard.

So what's the difference between hard rock and "nu-metal"?

Check out the live version of War featuring Lynn Strait from Snot. It's great.

ive heard that they'll be coming out with a new album some time soon