This goddess girl is with a Muslim shitskin

This goddess girl is with a Muslim shitskin

Fuck this gay Earth and everyone in it

I hope she enjoys her rape then. Post the Muslim.

I've seen worse

This is why I support genocide

Why do you care? Its her life. Let her get beat the fuck out of. Its the only way they learn.

Sandra Angell Steffensen @sandrasteffe

Because the only reason she even fucking has the opportunity to be a thankless little harlot is through the ingenuity and accomplishment of the white race.

She has no sense of perspective nor value nor respect for her forefathers.

OP sounds like a mad jealous betafag.

>goddess
>with a Muslim shitskin

Damaged good =/= Goddess.

jesus dude look at how handsome that "shitskin" is you are jealous AS FUCK lmao

this

i bet the shitskin is rich too lmao kys op

He's handsome. Your problem seems to be your own lack of looks, exercise, and charm.

But who is this girl?

t. ultracuck

Maybe, instead of your lazy ass attempting to use your race to insist that you're more interesting or more charming than this "inferior", actually strive to be more interesting or charming.

Faggot.

Well she's a hot blonde and she doesn't give a fuck about you. You can't deny that she'd be a great fuck. However she cares about the Muslim shitskin, not you. Only the Muslim shitskin can cum in her pussy, not you. Only the Muslim shitskin gets blowjobs, not you. This girl could be your wife, but you're getting cucked by a Muslim.

u mad white boi

> Let her get beat the fuck out of. Its the only way they learn.

So true

>"goddess"
>letip.jpg

I bet ravages her sweet pussy with his huge shitskin cock. Meanwhile, OP is busy stroking his tiny white boi dick while crying out in anger.

Stay mad, white boi!

black man and muslim go hard on da little white pussy

lmao fuck you betafags, a manlet with a 5-head and unibrow and squidward nose isn't "handsome"

fuck off degenerates

He's getting a woman 100x better than anything you will be able to get. He's doing something right, beta fag.

But whos the one beating off on their own

That's not an argument. The only reason she's with him is because of her ignorance. She doesn't see whites as attractive because society's brainwashed her and taught her to bowdown to degenerate shitskins.

Now go listen to some rap music, degenerate.

Topkek. We're not looking for reasons here, we're looking at what he's doing, and it sure as hell is better than talking down on others that are doing better than him on the internet.

White Boi getting angrier and angrier! Poor Beta.

that's fucked up. honestly we should just nuke all of the middle east and then colonize it when radiation dissipates

Oh man, what a poor girl

>colonize it when radiation dissipates
Thousands of years later

Move over Whitey! We dark skins are taking over! Tuck yo tiny dicks between yo legs and go cry more!

This. A true alpha male dominates women by treating them like shit, but of course betas don't notice this.

She could be mentally retarded for all one cares. She's still a fuckable piece of ass, with a nice pair of tits. Women aren't supposed to be intellectually smart. This is how I could tell that you're an idiot.

>white storm cuck
>Muslim billionaire

What should I pick?

He's a good looking chap, probably charismatic and has a good personality. You really shouldn't feed into the racism meme chan promotes.

I am half shitskin myself. A product of this exact picture. I am grateful to have above average looks but I was a shy faggot for years. Got in great shape, socialized, and now my charisma is through the roof. I'm not bragging but getting grills is not an issue for me. Wasn't always that way though.

You can have what this guy has. Work on yourself user. Don't be a jealous cuck who falls back on racism to justify his inadequacies. I mean this sincerely because I truly want all anons to be happy.

Yeah you must be so proud to be able to "dominate" a woman only because the white man lets you.

Fucking pathetic you shitskins

so?

kek OP samefagging tf outta this thread

Fuck off. All races should stick to their own. Anything else means the willful destruction of the minority race.

Now go and continue being a non-contributing little pissant that will amount to nothing.

Chesthair/10

>Goddess
No goddess would ever betray her own people for a shitskin
You are wrong and a cuck and I laugh at you for pining over a race traitor
Go jump off of one of your country tries many cliffs to your death

not like you ever had a chance with her. maybe kys.

Those shitskins set the foundation for what science is now. You albinos can't win a war against some of their tribes who carry rocks and sticks.

And that guy looks really handsome, you sound jealous. Go cry in a corner bitch.

There's no concept of "Own people". This concept was developed by loser ugly beta faggots who can't get hot women. It only works out for those people.

Why would an attractive woman limit herself to you because you are her "Own people"?

Albino skin looks like leather in early 30s. Def not handsome.

The jealousy is strong. OP is probably some ugly, jobless cuck

I'm 27 years old and make six figures. I think I'm doing OK.

Why do you want to limit your potential happiness. It doesn't bother me but your way of thinking can only lower the ceiling of happiness experienced by you.

I've been with whites, latinas, middle eastern girls. Not into blacks, indians, asians. But grills are grills, it really doesn't matter.

I guess this is why some people are more successful than others. Good luck to you in life though, I wish you health and happiness

You're a disingenuous little worm that doesn't realize true happiness is passed down and not earned.

Alpha as fuck

No. Pathetic is the word. Has no desire to improve his own country so goes to European countries to fuck shit up, like the typical shitskin.

>waaah she has a boyfriend and its not me! *sniff* Sup Forums insult her naaaaooww

ITT: OP can't get the girl of his dreams

Stay mad. I'm a happy guy. Worked for everything I have and am incredibly satisfied with how I turned out.

Must hurt to look in the mirror. I don't hate you I pity you

You're the kind of guy that takes pride in his race to make up for your shortcomings elsewhere. Your waist size steadily increases, hygiene is shit, girls don't give you attention, you're not making great money. You didn't out in enough effort and life has left you behind. You had the opportunities but didn't take advantage.

Enjoy the cheap beer and wave the Confederate flag all you want but the fact is, this guy got what he wanted and you didn't. Race means nothing. Individual accomplishment is everything. Good luck in another life user

Hahahahaha OP has been shrekt

You don't know what happiness is little worm

Projection much? You can choose to believe whatever you want to believe, even that race doesn't matter. Even that multiculturalism works. That'll make it all the more painful for you when the inevitable fall comes.