Give me one good, well thought out reason why Breaking Bad sucks

Give me one good, well thought out reason why Breaking Bad sucks.
>Pro Tip: It's impossible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vd5j0AMpsuU
youtube.com/watch?v=hLnf0pX8nqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meth isnt blue

Skyler.

the ending

Skylar and her retarded son
Some of it is but it isn't anything to brag about

That lag my tv gets everytime that cripple kid talks.

This for sure,that last season was shit .Once Gus died it was over for me although the bitch drinking ricin was satisfying and the rich faggots getting their shit handed to them was also

Um... Metastasis????

Isn't that the wetback version?

The ending is good. Your opinion is wrong.

Annoying edgelord show with cliffhangers disease

Lol yeah.

there's only like 50 episodes

62, so your opinion is wrong.

It made me hate women

The whole Gus Fring arc was stupid. Seriously, an international meth operation that goes to war with the cartel, the cartel shoots up multiple Dos Hermanos trucks, and the police have no clue?

Should have had Walter's arc go straight to the redneck biker meth prison dudes.

You hated women before

"only 50" quality over quantity, it isn't some shitty anime with 40 seasons

No i hated chemists before

It went from being enjoyable to watch with some drama-esque stuff happening from time to time, to full out drama in the later seasons.
I'm not against drama in general, hell, in the first seasons it was fine because it was put intermingled with some other shit, but the later seasons felt like a slog to watch.

At least recognize my trips. You chemist

sorry, trips don't lie

The people in his family all have a combination of idiocy, self-righteousness, and hypocritical judgement.

Noice trips

as someone who loved it the first time around: not much rewatchability. moves pretty slowly.

>your opinion is wrong
>opinion is wrong
>opinion
>is wrong

kill yourself

Better call Saul...

BrBa was 100% memeshow
Literally the entire fanbase evaporated the moment it ended
Also tanks to Sup Forums, Gus being blown up by Hector, Hank and Gomey getting killed by the Sup Forums rednecks and Walter's robot gun were all spoiled

>entire fanbase evaporated the moment it ended
Yeah no shit you fucking weirdo, it's called moving on. It was good, we experienced it, then we moved on. Not everyone is an obsessive trap loving weeb, sorry fagboy.

The fuck? The fanbase is absolutely still there. Jesus christ. I didn't like it the first time around but people still talk about it ALL OF THE TIME

Badger

What does this have to do with anything you autistic fuck

I've read that some people actually started putting blue dye in meth because people thought good meth should be blue from watching breaking bad

fun fact it was actually blue rock candy. I've seen actors from the show talk about how they would snack on it between takes

SiriusXM? Do you even know what it is? I liked Breaking Bad. Then the fucking spicy got ahold n of it with a hefty payday to the studio and recreated the entire series scene for scene and it's a damn joke.

>Literally the entire fanbase evaporated the moment it ended

What is that supposed to mean?

Was it supposed to be like star wars where people make fanfiction and there are an infinite number of characters and stories that continue on in both prequels, sequels, and alternate timelines?

the ending

theres no way he died.

the characters of pinkman and the wife of heisenberg are fucking annoying... also all those fucking breakfast scenes... that series is very overrated

>Badger
youtube.com/watch?v=vd5j0AMpsuU

its dull
only interesting to middle class twats who see it as a window into crime

He had advanced lung cancer and had been hit in the abdomen by a 7.62 NATO round.

In my pic the round he got hit by is in the middle. The one on top is what the AK-47 shoots and the one below is what the AR-15 shoots.

he dead

Sorry you're poor. Try being a contributing member to society

So? It has nothing to do with Breaking Bad. It's an entire different realm.

What the fuck do you care, are you a spic? Then shut the fuck up.

he didnt get hit by his gun he was laying on the ground. he got hit by some shrapnel. his cancer had been in recession for a decent while

the cops were standing right over him once he passed out so they definitely got him medical attention since thats what theyre supposed to do

he alive

Lol, you just don't get it. Enjoy your life. Clearly you are miserable.

the story was good
but it was so short..

I agree it seemed short when I binge watched it... but it had a hell of a lot more substance than most shows. People who say you can't watch it again and get more out of it either don't care or can't pick out its subtleties

Look, you stupid fucking retard.

Is it produced by Vince Gilligan? No.

Is it an American production? No.

It's like comparing the original Ghostbusters with the shitty feminist remake. One has nothing to do with the other, except the story.

Now fuck off you filthy spic.

I don't think it sucks, but I literally watched til about season 2 episode 2 or somewhere. Just didn't keep me hooked. I could care less what happened. I'll admit the first season had me for a few episodes but apparently I wasn't interest enough to finish the series, and was able to stop mid season without any closure so, it must not be so great. I just think other shows suck soooo much ass when one is slightly better than all the truly shitty ones.

pinkman , fuckin pinkman , he so demanded to be beaten to a brand new vegatable if nothing else for killing the kid

Lmao. You just got triggered you fucking lib.

Why is it cool to pretend a show is bad when you know you liked it?

melodramatic bitch wife

I was just going to make a thread for someone to recommend a good series and I saw this thread, so if anybody is willing to recommend a good series it would be appreciated. (anything except thrones games because I've seen it)

Typical newfag response.

Why don't you go to 9gag you'll fit better there.

Breaking bad is 10/10 top tier, youre 100% right.

Hahahahaha, wow. What a joke. Calling me a fucking newfag... apparently you're just bitter and hate yourself. Cull yourself from society you fucking inbred poser. The question was what is wrong with the series, not prove you're a fucking faggot. You newfag.

Slow boring shit.
Repetitive, things fine, crisis, kid dies, wah wah, panic over, all about to blow up - fine.
Repeat

Stupid inconsistent main character.
Whimpering idiot with two facial expressions and a fucking jazz fedora to cover up his lack of a personality.

Exact fucking same plot device lifted from Weeds.

No likeable characters at all.

Jimmy from south park without the j-j-jokes.

Nothing happens in 90% of the episodes.
Whore with a man face in 60% of the scenes doing NOTHING.

I fucking hate Breaking Bad so much. It totally ruined every other tv series for me. I mean, BB let the bar SO DAMN HIGH that every other series feel dull after you've watched it.

>nothing happens in 90% of the episodes

>mfw actually most of the episodes are TOP HAPPENING and you're just gay

You shouldntve started with Breaking bad

Sooo... you liked it?

>that lack of reading comprehension.

You're just embarrassing yourself now.

underrated

Eh, you might be right... wife just walked in, child waking up from nap. Need to vacuum and finish laundry. More important things to worry about than you and the fact you're so easily butthurt.

that joke just flew right over you didn't it

Go back to your 6th grade class

Except that the quality wasn't there to begin with. Nothing ever fucking happened. He hitched to dumbass for being stupid then he crawls back to him every episode. It got old fast.

Keep going, this is fun.

You just sound like you're a pretentious, elitist prick who won't admit to liking any show that has a hint of popularity with the mainstream populous.

Teen wolf. Watch it. Love it.

Wife left me. Vacuum cleaner broke. Child has started worshipping satan. Life is good. Think I'll just go ahead and watch metastasis.

Jesus, dude, that guy was fine. Why are you so aggressive?

>in this thread prick invites discussion about breaking bad only to shit on anyone with an opinion.

marie and skyler...

>>Pro Tip:
you suck

This, someone should do a recut

It certaibly doesn't suck, but especially in the first two seasons, Skyler is just too goddamn annoying. I wanted to get my wife into the show but she stopped watching because of her.

It's not the greatest show ever made either. That would be The Wire.

We never get any resolution on the fat nigger that was forced to stay in his house by the dea, think his name was huell

Love The Wire!

saddest bait in a while

>give me one reason why this thing that I like sucks

Is this really the best way to spend your time?

>why Breaking Bad sucks.

watch this, you might learn something

youtube.com/watch?v=hLnf0pX8nqU

Hope it makes you feel better. Cheers.

Because jesse just gets used and fucked.
He didnt deserve it, poor bastard.

Watching it backwards is a heartfelt story of a drug dealer learning to become a teacher.

Skylar almost ruined it for me. I just don't understand how anyone can have any sympathy for her or think she wasn't responsible for her own fate (and her family in general)

To me she was the real villain of the show and it was Walt's love and devotion to her that defeated him in the end, not the police or the cancer. She was a complete selfish bitch that never cared about Walt. The only times she actually does anything for him or appears to put him before her it's always in front of people she wants to impress or wants something out of.

every charactor is a horrible person

season 3 is literally the most boring fucking begrudging thing I've seen and it's what made me stop watching it

Lung cancer (typically) increases clotting factor production fam

Jesse is a useless, dumb piece of shit. I never understood why people felt so bad for him.

Dumbass