Five Per Cent for Nothing is a fucking masterpiece and if you don't get why, you are a fucking pleb

Five Per Cent for Nothing is a fucking masterpiece and if you don't get why, you are a fucking pleb.

I like Five Per Cent for Nothing but I actually wish it were longer. It has a funky groove and tasty organ-playing.

yeah they put the drums tabs on the other instruments that doesn't change the fact I'd rather suck a dog's DICK than listen to it

t.urbopleb

Is this a Jojo reference?

What were they thinking with that shitty Brahms track?

It's literally Bruford's first attempt at composition, I don't hate it but it's not a masterpiece.

Wakeman getting fucked over by his record company and having to record a cover instead of contributing his own solo piece.

We Have Heaven is seriously one of my favorite tracks on the album.

>he doesn't appreciate the idea of every instrument being played like a percussion instrument, thereby turning the entire band into one percussion ensemble
Bruford is literally THE definition of innovation.

Fragile > Close to the Edge

Looks familiar...

>To be continued.

I think they could've been a double album

Nah, very different in composition and length. It'd be weird.

It'd still be a better double album than Tales form Topographic Oceans, though.

> Roundabout
> South side of the sky
> Long distance runaroud
> Mood for a day
> Heart of the sunrise

Official patrician tracklist, rest is useless filer imo

Really? I've always thought the two albums sound rather similar.

>he doesn't like Five Per Cent for Nothing or Schindleria Praematurus
Pleb.

Good call on excising Cans and Brahms and We Have Heaven, though.

Personally I like every song on the album. Yes, even the solo/"filler" tracks. They add charm and color to the album and act as light breathers between the monster prog epics.

I feel the same way. Never got the hate for Cans and Brahms and the so-called "filler" tracks. Only track I didn't quite like on Fragile was We Have Heaven, and that's just because I can't stand Anderson's vocals. It's still a very good transition into South Side of the Sky, and quite necessary imo.

The Yes Album>Fragile>Close to the Edge

>plays "Yours Is No Disgrace"
>skips straight to "I've Seen All Good People"
>turns "I've Seen All Good People" off after 3:30
>done with album
>posts on a Congolese bark-etching board that it is better than Fragile and Close to the Edge