Post best ships

Post best ships.

/thread

But Batman x Catwoman is best ship.

NO

>I let you know me, see me.
>I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

God tier season finale. Hasn't been anything this electrifying since.

I don't really mind Wonderbat. It's better than Superman/Wonderwoman.

Reminder this will happen. There will be an internet meltdown and it'll be fucking glorious.

Batman x Talia master race

:^)

>blond Talia

GET

OUT

>blond
It's just light brown familia

Clark is 100% Uke for Bruce.
Arigato, Snyder-kun![\spoiler]

>no season 4
Hold me pham.

>Jonsafags got BTFO by Sophie during the Comic-Con

Bran x Tommen

Shoot is the undisputed best ship of all time

That ship is haram as fuck.

Mah nigga!

>tfw their relationship was pretty much dropped in the final season

>not Mike and Will

I miss our Homolust threads

Bros in the sheets, bros in the streets

>Glover chatted with MTV News on Friday at the Sundance Film Festival about the news of their franchise's remake, saying, "I'd like to think that the four we did were still magical and people will still reference the four 'Lethal Weapon' [films]." The actor also spoke about his on- and offscreen friend, who has since fallen from grace in the public eye.

>"I love Mel. That's my friend," Glover said of Gibson, adding, "He's had tough times. We've all had tough times."

>In fact, the actor, who was attending Sundance to screen his latest film, "Black Power Mixtape," said he has been in touch with Gibson, who has been keeping a very low profile in the wake of all the controversy.

>Glover said that they saw one another most recently at a memorial in Los Angeles, where they happily greeted each other. "We ran up and hugged each other, man," he recalled.

>When asked whether the revelations about Gibson over the past year resemble the friend he knows, Glover opted to keep mum. "I can't comment on that," he said, adding, "I only know what I know."

>The actor went on to say that the Gibson he knows is "a very generous man, a man that ... whatever he goes through ... is always searching for something and searching for meaning in his life.' "

This.