Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/barryloveslena/
letterboxd.com/gumbygb/
youtu.be/OGcMPp7TNo4
youtube.com/watch?v=4PtKc0Qk0IQ
letterboxd.com/SwimmingPool/
letterboxd.com/gumbygb/list/my-favorites/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminding that everyone who logs shorts or watches horror films at day time should kill themselves

If dubs James Healey is the king of kino

Me
letterboxd.com/barryloveslena/

Currently writing on 12 Angry Men.

what a day

Abandon website boys, it's over

That was pretty much my reaction

>logs shorts
Agreed.

>watchs horror films at day time
>what are curtains

there is nothing wrong with logging shorts unless you're insecure about your movie count being lower than other people

Retarded. I'm bi, and the reason I don't disclose that on my LB is because: Who the fuck cares? Who cares if I like cock, vag, or both? Nobody. It's irrelevant and unimportant. Especially if it's just bisexual. "Oh you're chances of finding a partner in life are higher than most? Congrats." I swear bi people can be so melodramatic sometimes. I heard this one bitch say, that out of the LGBT community, bi people are the most misunderstood. Literally who? Who doesn't understand that bi people like both men and women. She's also the type of person that corrects STRANGERS that assume she's a lesbian for being in a lesbian relationship.

why is the IRC always so fucking dead? why are there a bunch of literally who users I've never heard of in there?

okay no one cares though

It's a diary website.

Did you fall for the "nefarious shitpost cult" meme? It's always dead.

Hey look, it's this fag again.

letterboxd.com/gumbygb/

I recently finished The Human Condition, which is/are definitely the best movie(s) I've seen. It/they kind of ruined my desire to watch movies, to be desu. I am still mentally dwelling on it.

I watched the first 2 last month, they were amazing. Haven't watched the last yet because I don't want it to be over.

I log shorts as "watched" but don't rate them. Does that count?

Also, is it more important that it's dark, or does it have to be nighttime in general?

youtu.be/OGcMPp7TNo4

Yikes

why would you not log shorts what the fuck?

People who log shorts can look like they've seen much more films then they actually have.

>he doesn't believe that people intentionally pad their stats

I use letterboxd to keep track of everything I watch, so not logging something because of the length is makes no sense.

>he cares how many films other people claim to have seen

why?

...who cares

>Singles don't count as music
>Miniature paintings don't count as paintings
>Mini-series don't count as series
>Mini-games don't count as games
>Appetizers don't count as food
>Shots don't count as alcohol

>manlets don't count as people
oh wait that ones true

/dropout_bear

Tokyo Twilight was something else

FUCK YOU
shorts are faster to watch and i need to have a high amount of movies watched to look cool in from of my reddit friends because i never watch long movies

resurection of jake the snake is pretty good for anyone interested in wrestling or documentaries

although it did feel like an add for DDP's yoga was still a heartwarming story with interesting stories being told by many different people, not just a talking heads ordeal

Thoughts on Made in America?

i dont get it

TK = journalistic shorthand for "to come"
Clinton's VP ended up being Tim Kaine, initialized TK, hehe

youtube.com/watch?v=4PtKc0Qk0IQ

hehe

Why is ghost in the shell so popular?

I thought it was "neat" and the animation was pretty good, but it seemed like they didn't do enough with the concept, the camo stuff arbitrarily required whatshername to be naked, it ended somewhat unresolved.

Wasn't nearly as good as Akira imo.

so its some american politics thing? no one cares

Weebs always say it's better if you've watched the show beforehand.

baby's first anime movie + le epic cyberpunk

no, user. a joke about the "Denocratic VP candidate" actually has nothing to do with american politics.

>Delete films from hard drives.
>Instantly want them back
my head's fucked

What the fuck do these posts have to do with films? Fuck off.

label out or get cussed out bitch

>I recently finished The Human Condition, which is/are definitely the best movie(s) I've seen. It/they kind of ruined my desire to watch movies
That would be an acceptable feeling for someone, but not for
>148 films
>Modern times 6/10
>Sans Soleil 5/10
>a world of not rated
And the rest is worse, don't even go look.
As is the case: kill yourself, retarded embryo :)

>Another megapleb who can't deal with the greatness of Hardcore

Everyone has to start somewhere. Why are you so aggressive?

Not him, but the guy pretty much said he finished cinema, which is pathetically arrogant for such little films seen. And things don't look bright for him.
Also, if you gotta start somewhere, make it not /lbg/. We're full of them already.

Why is someone with 148 films exploring the Czech New Wave? You would be much better off starting with the basics first, don't dive into the deep end straight away.

>You would be much better off starting with the basics first
neck urself
any films a good starting point

>any film is a good starting point
Do you really mean that? Think about what you just said, really think about it. I find it hard to believe that you really believe that.

That's so stupid and again arrogant. You- even if it's not the referred- never had a chance

>Wanting a Kindergardener to go straight to 12th grade

A new type of stupidity in these threads
Every time you post I'll remind people of your stupidity, so you never post again

Yeah how do those Russians, Taiwanese or Czech folk know how to watch films when they haven't seen muh Memesese Memeberg Memelan and other 'basic' directors they started on the wrong foot watching Czech New Wave or old Russian flms they dont udnerstand them like I do and they like them for wrong reasons

I mean I LIKE THE FILMS BETTER THAN OTHER PERSON WHO LIKES THEM AMIRITE

>le memes
neck yourself

>A pleb who jumped too fast from the seventh seal to daisies and got scared
Lel

Why do you think Czech people watch Czech new wave without being informed about other films? That's like thinking that the Average American watches James Benning.

Holy shit you don't understand a single thing about film movements
Keep posting

>pleb, proud & embryo
Rare specimen. Usually they at least know they're wrong. Kill yourself asap

letterboxd.com/SwimmingPool/

Has anyone watched Lights Out?

>no mommy its me who understands how to watch films1!1 american! spielberg! mann! ford! please don't watch anything else before going through mountains of shit

Leave and never come back.

you're just embarrassing yourself more

>"an essay film's voice over was annoying, Lel
Kill yourself you fucking pleb

>someone who's only seen 100 films is actually trying to argue that they "know" film
Amazing.

Funny thing is, no one mentioned American film, except for you, like you literally associated entry level with American cinema, that's cute
No one even thinks of Spielberg as entry level art house, yet you still mention him like its the only one you know

>unironically considering voice overs a net positive wrt. to film quality.
krees merkr

>Do yourself a favor and trust the contemporary reviews, which were far less kind than the ones published today. Recent reviews give it praise largely based on the facts that the main character is hot and that there is a lesbian in the film (progressive for its time).
You meant to say contemporaneous, not contemporary.

>"I don't know what an essay film is"
Just kills yourself gumbyg

kres merkr

is there anything worse than a "cinephile" who refuses to pirate?

ppl who dont know krees merker and voice over quality

Plenty worse, but anyone doing that is just an ass

an audio-cinephile

Legit autism I hope your mother dies humbug

what was so bad about hardcore henry? why does that movie make people so mad?

i kno h2watch film

krees merker and basics.

voice over quality always good
essay wery profound and thought provoke

i write essay
'time is space from observer'

chris marker in me chris marker in you chris marker in basics

Watch it for yourself and you'll see.

It all makes sense now
Sup Forums is always right

And you watch anime too!
The joke tells itself

LMAO

If this pleb becomes the next resident shitposter, this general is done for.

Fucking Sup Forumsdslimes

He's also a Manlet

Because they are plebs or have weak gay bodies. And they really get MAD over it.
Indeed, watch it and see one of the greatest films of the decade.

Gumbygb, the truest patrician of okcupid

It's time to stop shitposting jackeray

>le downs syndrome pronunciation of "kreese merker" and "terruns mallick"
He's been here awhile it seems. Who knows how long he's been cancering up the general.

Great work, guys

letterboxd.com/gumbygb/list/my-favorites/ what does any of this have in common with jackie? don't try to save yourself now gumby.

>Schopenhauer
>skateboarding
>Magic The Gathering
>"aesthetic"
Is this the biggest yikes ever recorded?

>Smoothhands only watches 1 minute "films" to pad his total number of films watched
>link_gorro is a raging SJW and discovered Sup Forums through the Breaking Bad subreddit
>Acid is a tranny chaser and obsessed with Healey
>Healey shills Kanye West and Trump and think he's somehow the leader of a contrarian revolution
>m_obvs is an edgy 13 year old that deleted his profile out of shame
>mollykins is the "female" version of m_obvs that should just delete "her" profile
>Jackieray still hasn't grown out of De Palma like a normal person
>nosaj is a fat Irish pig that wishes he was a nigger
>steakbro is genuinely retarded, avatarfags with shitty blurry screencaps of Miami Vice, and gets triggered if you say Fury Road or BvS was bad
>myrmician is a 30 year old neet Paki
>coryburning stalks girls in these threads and probably a rapist
>Miranna left these threads in fright after being stalked by coryburning
>winstonne is from [s4s] and acts like it, also a furry
>aeltbx is a fat paki and throws a fit whenever someone says mean things to him
>bel committed suicide
>dropout_bear avatarfags with ugly poo in loo bitches
>machill54 is calm, cool, and based as fuck even though /lbg/ jealously memes on him constantly
>pupkin is a schmuck
>tsar attempted suicide and failed that too lmao

>Currently writing
Huh, a new user who wants to contribute. Interesting
>Last.fm linked
Hmmmmm
>One line write offs of classic films
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>Tags used: anime
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Then thisJesus Christ kid I don't enjoy being mean but shit dude

shut *deap breathe* AAAAAP

>do a little low effort fishing
>get called jackieray
thanks.

>another embryo BTFO

how do i unlearn the checklist mentality that comes with exploring film?

i'll be enjoying something i'd never heard of before the day i decided to watch it and then halfway through i'll realize i've never seen a godard film, etc

HAIL SATAN

What the FUCK is this supposet to mean? Yea, Healey supports Tromb. Yea fucken so what make a GODDAMN POINT. MAKE A REAL GODDAMN POINT or zip the lip. YES Trump yes NOT Clinton she's going down in FLAMES you hear me? Holy shit who puts up with Leftist trash in the CURRENT YEAR? Muddled misguided messages of allowing null-ambitioned illegals to drain our tax dollars & benefits and never protecting the country from dirt-skinned islamic terrorists. No thanks, shithead.