How old is this board?

how old is this board?
how old are the people on this board?

Why, are we changing to nsfw?

I turn 21 on Tuesday been on Sup Forums since 2007 mained Sup Forums since 2010 or so

just turned 18 desu :)

How's senior year, buckaroo?

:)

i think it was made in 2003 or 2004

I thought I read 2005 on ED

Sup Forums started in 2006
average about 17

2003-2004 were Sup Forums and the weeb boards

all the others were 2005-2006 including Sup Forums

Only started mildly browsing Sup Forums in 2012. I'm 23.

I'm 20. I mostly went on here in high school. I still return occasionally, sometimes plug music and talk feedback in bandcamp threads.

Do you think you'll ever grow out of Sup Forums? I'm not sure if I will because honestly this place helped me discover a lot of my favorite music (pretty basic stuff but stuff I wasn't exposed to before).

>Keep in mind when entering the board that your favourite band sucks and you have fucking terrible taste. The board was first added to Sup Forums in 2004.
Who do I believe? Is the Mandela effect in play?

I always think I've outgrown shit posting/having genuine conversation online but I always comes back to it.

I feel like I have more friends who have similar interests at this point in my life. In high school I came here because absolutely nobody I knew was into music. Now most of my friends are musicians.

It's the memes and just general philosophy that we have a chunk of our brains allocated for. Sup Forums is the only place where one can let that autism flow.

Nice data collection thread

20 years old. Started lurking in 2012 - 2013.

I started on Sup Forums in 2008, Sup Forums in 2013. The board I think was made in 2006. I'm 23.

I'm 21 and have been here since 2008 and survived the great Trip faggot wars. People may complain about the state of the board now but it's honestly not much worse. I do miss how plentiful sharetheads were though and how rock-centric the board was pre rap invasion.

2005-6

Either 14-16, mid-20s or in /gg/'s case, inbetween 60s to older than fucking time itself