Sup Forums is by far the best board of Sup Forums

Sup Forums is by far the best board of Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more like the worst

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

I unironically agree

Past all the shitposting and Sup Forumscore threads, I've found some great music that I wouldn't have discovered anywhere else

I want to give Grimes a big hug

more like the most contrarian

I want to give Grimes a gentle kiss

>that I wouldn't have discovered anywhere else

You must be a retarded cunt then.

You mean /po/. I love origami.

Of all the "popular" boards, Sup Forums's thread to post ratio is by far the worst. Most threads don't get enough responses to have an in-depth conversation about music. Those threads that do get a lot of posts are usually chart threads or other basic level "heres the music that I use to conceal the fact that I don't have a personality" threads. This board is just a bunch of people posting pictures of album art without any text.

Itaots

yeah this place is very surface value, but Sup Forums's format doesn't lend itself well to in-depth discussions in the same way a forum that requires registration does. Sup Forums's format caters to memes, shitposting, raids and that kind of superficial groupthink.

It is what it is, if you wanted to have interesting conversations about music and finding people people with worthwhile opinions and knowledge about music you'll eventually figure out this is not the place for any of those.

The problem isnt Sup Forums. Sup Forums is a great place for conversation. Most boards have a quality to them that mu does not. You ignored my points and changed the conversation. Yes Sup Forums is very surface level but mu is worse than the rest of Sup Forums on average.

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

bump

>hurr durr I want to talk about how to talk about music

Right?

>not Sup Forums
umm...try again sweetie :)

nah I was just being self-mocking, this conversation interests me

If you look, the only threads that get responses are the classical/jazz/metal gens

Let's face it, there's nothing really to discuss about music except "I like this" or "I dislike this" or some boring technical stuff. Music is a thing to be experienced by listening, not to discuss it (too much).

This
/thread

Funny way of saying Sup Forums.

Funny way of shitting out your mouth

Genuinely one of the worst, it's a bunch of contrarian white kids who listen to rap

found the nigger

it was. shits just a meme now

It's not that bad, could be better, but it's not bad. Better than Sup Forums at least.

Sup Forums was the best board until the grimesfaggots got here

/thread

this makes me proud to be british

true

>Sup Forums is by far the best board of Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is by far the patrician* board of Sup Forums

Fixed it for you.

Guards, silence this idiot at once.

One of the best musical discoveries I ever made was from Sup Forums (Jens Lekman in case anybody was wondering), but for the most part I come here, take a gander at the catalog and see if any of the pictures are of albums I know and like, take a look at those threads, maybe post something and then leave. There's really not a lot going on here to keep someone on the board for more than a few minutes imo.

I won't even try sites like Reddit (duh) simply because of the upvote system. That's the only thing this site has going for it, people just say what they want and actually think. On Reddit people say what will get them upvotes.

You know you can make your own threads now, try it out.

kill yourself faggot

you dont deserve to share this board with me, go back to the subreddit from which you came

i unironically hate you people so much

I'd rather just talk to you, sweet stuff :*

>literally me right now

you dindus and you're cool-aid ethic

>you dindus and you're cool-aid ethic
??????

is this even fucking english