Hey Anons, do you think this weed is ready to be smoke?

Hey Anons, do you think this weed is ready to be smoke?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=nitrogen toxicity&*
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is like 6 months old

how long do I still have to wait to harvest it?

You need to get a magnifying glass and take a zoomed in pic of the trichromes. Then I'll be able to tell you if it's good to go. It's impossible to tell from just looking at a cola.

its good after like 3-4 months. Dry it first

420 days

Not true. Some plants take longer than others. It depends on the strain.

It's definitely not ready. Wait another 2 weeks. Start flushing.

where do you get a magnifying glass?

I was flushing but since it still 2 weeks from now I might restart it.

this is the same plant, one wee ago.
what do you think?

Age of the plant doesn't matter, the time spent in flowering cycle does. I would leave that for at least a few more weeks. You want to check the trichomes with a magnifying glass, but just looking at those pictures they don't look very "ripe" (amber colored). The nug structure also looks younger, like it has only been flowering for four or five weeks.

same plant, one week ago

Most people use a jeweler's loupe. They can be purchased on Amazon for really cheap. A few more days of flowering won't destroy the plant, so grab one and wait for it to arrive. When it's ready. you should see an amber color in about 20% of the trichs and a milky white in the rest if you want a heady high. If you like more of a body high, then wait for more to turn amber. None of the trichs should be clear when you harvest.

thanks user
what are the dangers of letting it a week or two for too long before harvesting?
pic is the same plant one week ago

that's a lot of t5's

See my reply above.

A week will probably be fine. It doesn't look like it's too ripe yet as another poster said.

What he said. Get a tiny folding LED magnifier for $10 off Amazon. Cut the plants, hang them upside down, trim while they're green, do not wait to trim. Then you wait. Or try a "water cure". Recently I read about freezing fresh bud but I've never seen that IRL.

Pay attention to the trich color
Be patient while the weed cures
Store in glass jars, never plastic

this is my exact veg setup on a larger scale

Freezing makes everything fall off but causes the chlorophyll to break open (think of ice like little daggers, stabbing cellular structures).

I personally wouldn't do it and have never really seen a reason to.

Better to do it in sterile glass jars and vent daily.

looks like it is close to harvest. Doesn't look very potent but i'm sure it will do the job.

about 3/4 of the pistils should be orange. if you wanna be sure pick up a cheap little microscope and check the trichromes

>everything

What I meant was all the kief.

you are feeding bottle nutes i assume? looks like you got a bit of some N toxicity.

I giving it molasses as nutes
What's the N toxicity, how can you tell?
Can I still smoke it?

lol molasses is not plant food

if you flush good youll be fine. Notice the downward curl, and im sure in person you have some leaves that look real dark. Im not saying you have, it just potentially looks like it. and you only feed this thing with molasses throughout?? nothing else?

these
http ://www.biobizz.com/products/#bio%c2%b7bloom

http ://www.biobizz.com/products/#bio%c2%b7grow

http
://www.biobizz.com/products/#top%c2%b7max

molasses is good, you dont feed it molasses, you feed the microbes in the soil, and the shit out good stuff that feeds your plants.

and this guys plant is nowhere close to having n tox, thats not what clawing looks like.

why are you even replying, not a single thing you said is correct

spiderman this thread

hahaha you are an idiot.
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=nitrogen toxicity&*

ive grown for 10 years. and you are a fucking idiot bc if you use molasses you would need to activate teas. you use molasses as an agent to feed micros as you ACTIVATE it. you dont just add molasses, maybe no till faggots do but those guys a fucking idiots. I water my plants with there salty tears.

should I keep giving the plant her nutes?

yah if you rocked there schedule to a T with no flushes potential toxicities could occur. It happens with all bottles bc most of the products all have N. it adds up. You rocking soil i assume? no more nutes, you can flush her out. as others said go grab a microscope and check trics.

were you able to check ppms of your runoff ever? i grow all coco, have for 5 years straight now. its basically hitting a reset button when you flush. and since you normally grow coco in smaller pots it takes less water and time.

I'd give it another week, but thats mho. I like to see more amber tricks b4 I chop.

so you've grown since the age of 4. okay.

and check out veg bloom :) fucking greatness. what im 29?

If this is op... no more nutes... flush now. I like running just water for the last 2-3 weeks.

One danger is that if the plant is fertilized, then waiting too long will let it go to seed.

It hasn't been exposed to any other plants has it? If not you can afford to wait another week. Just keep a close eye on it. It's definitely pretty close to ready so you might be splitting hairs worrying about another day or week.

fucking jealous as fuck of those tables. cant wait to get these. im thinking of going the sliding tables tho. just to maximize canopy. what company did you go with? GGS?

yah watch for yellow bananas.

OP add my skype:

Campbell797-.-

you from oklahoma?

Also depends on grow methods.

This also. Be sure to open or burp your jars once a day.

I have giant glass jar, once a day for how long?
So today I gave the plant her last nutes, I might wait two more weeks? Or would it be too much?

should I trim all the sugar leafs?

Last grow I did I stopped feeding 1-2 weeks before harvest. Then 3 or so days before harvest I kept them in the dark 24/7.

Then I harvested, hung them upside down for a couple days, clipped them and put them in jars. I "burped" the jars once a week, sampled once and a while until I was sure I could smoke them. Then it was free game.

Places like Grass City have awesome grow/harvest advice.

>3 days in the dark for 24/7