A neighbour saw me smoking weed on the balcony. I quickly returned in. He's been observing ever since. I'm in italy...

A neighbour saw me smoking weed on the balcony. I quickly returned in. He's been observing ever since. I'm in italy, weed is illegal here. Wat do?

tell him snitches get stitches

Kek i will

He'll just be more likely to want to report you

Cannaiolo di merda

he'll report you probably because he doesnt want to smell and breathe in nigger weed in his home.

Curse the faggot and tell him to mind his own business. Why the fuck do you live in shithole europe. Come to america baby

Croatiafag here
>fumare mio cazzo
Problem solved.

What are you worried about? If he calls the policia and says 'my neighbor is smoking weed on his balcony' they'll tell him to fuck off.

>*Carabinieri
Also Crofag.
>fumare mi cazzo
FTFY

Idk man maybe it's just my paranoia. The good thing is that he's gone now lol

>Carabinieri
What does that mean literally? I assume carabiner (climbing device) is somehow derived?

Just hide the weed. Take a shower, try to act normal. If anything just go to a park or something and chill there for a bit.

Carabinieri = Pasta police

Yeah I gathered that, just thought there might be a literal meaning.

Carabinieri are army guys. "Polizia di stato" is state police

Probably refers to carbine rifles then.

Dunno, dude, never saw an Ita police car. Only Carabinieri. Have been to Livorno, Pisa, Roma, Trieste, Milano, etc.

He won't do shit man, you could just say that it was a cigarette or that you rolled some tobacco - if it comes to that - which it won't.

It's thise guys. Italian police is weird: there is also "guardia di finanzia", which deals with finance related crimes, including drugs. "DIGOS" is our version of DEA.

Kill him

dubs of fetal alcohol syndrome have spoken