alec burks (ankle surgery)
gordon hayward (broken finger)
boris diaw (right leg contusion)

starts in 20 bings or so

Other urls found in this thread:

soccerpluslive.com/2016/10/16/live-soccer-wiz-stream-68/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Patty's fucking face

aron baynes basically went from altar boy to edgy teenage shitcunt with a hot topic loyalty card.

should've done this earlier

I really do like those spurs pre-game workout shirts

Is Parkers injury a blessing in disguise? Based patty starting and Murray might get some minutes

Murray is shit right now, needs more training

You're shit fuck you

Hey, I like the kid but he is getting pushed around out there and not confident with his shots which fall too easily, he needs more time to adjust.

Spurs are kill

well i'm interested to see how this week without parker will play out. mills is in great shape and i really like laprovittola.

there's been some talking point recently about how parker should get moved to the bench with mills starting, and i can't really say that idea doesn't sound interesting. mills and ginobili have great chemistry off the bench, but so do parker and ginobili since they used to be the guards to close the games for a whole lot of years.

i'm willing to cut parker some slack though. i didn't know he was injured, and it's true that he looked really good in pre-season, better at least than in the first five games of the season.

Bertans in already?

nice screens
nice mobility
nice smart shit like tapping out the ball and giving it to aldridge under the hoop

i really like him. all that shilling last season is paying off.

We outchea

manu's still got it

bertans should start over gasol

Get out

seriously, two sweet-ass drives from him that should be illegal for a 39yo

haha holy shit guys have you just seen duncan's ad for this gunn car dealership

need link, anyone got a good stream?

soccerpluslive.com/2016/10/16/live-soccer-wiz-stream-68/

BERTANS SMASH

Lads I'm not watching the game. What are Spurs doing differently this game than last game? Was last game simply a hot shooting from the jazz?

it looks like that and a combination of the Spurs just making shots.

The last game, the bench was silent and they looked winded out there. They look pretty focused this time around.

If it stays in single digits come the half ill be happy

Jeans on cheerleaders?

thrills

Damn that was a hard fall

If Mills doesn't' start from now on and get a pay bump he'll go back to the Aus league

Why won't Parker admit that Mills should start and tell Pop to bench his ass? Spurs are a much better team when Mills starts

I honestly want Simmons to play more minutes but with dumb shit like that..you're in the NBA bruh how you gonna travel?!

When do ya'll think Pop will stop coaching? And who do you think will succeed him?