Why are liberals pro-muslim and pro-immigrants?

Why are liberals pro-muslim and pro-immigrants?

>pic: Swedish woman who got raped and murdered by middle eastern scum

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/on-muslim-crime-genetics-and-the-rape-of-europe/
government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/13/2770829/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i can show you a pic of a woman raped by a white christian, so what's your point?

sand-nigger do it a lot more often

Nah, it just gets reported more often.

citation needed

This is a false equivalency. There are more of the white christian, so more of that should be reported.

On top of this, people outside the norm are more likely to cause problems out of not fitting in.

muslims condone marrying children

>The Washington Times reports that “in Sweden, Muslim immigrants account for 5 percent of its population but commit 77% of its crime. Sweden’s “rape crisis” is a direct result of an influx of Muslim asylum seekers."

theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/on-muslim-crime-genetics-and-the-rape-of-europe/

>this meme again
the definition of rape in Sweden was much much more large than in the other countries. For example, simply grabbing a breast is already considered rape.
It's not hard to become the "rape capital of the Western world" when you classify everything as rape.

Christians condone sniping muslims

They are also a paternal, male-centric society. Women are thought to be inferior. Rape of a woman can be repayed by paying the father/husband money that is equivalent to the value of her.

And christians crucify the gravest of sinners

>theoccidentalobserver
posting "fake" news

It could be any dead girl. stfu with your random hate thread. Nobody cares.

because liberals are cucks

this

>implying that muslims does not condone sniping Christians

>open borders
>Rape cases increase by 1400%
>Nothing to do with immigrants

Building up an immunity to reality isn't always a good idea.

The EU and globalists in Europe are trying to uo their ante against Trump in the US creating nationalism and they'll welcome more child-raping muslims in. Simple matter of time before the European nationalists blow their shit and have all the EU put in front of a firing squad. Just my opinion

Hate thread? It's the muslims who hate, stfu and go kill yourself

They suck at shooting

Except the orlando shooter.. he was a decent shot but then again it was all close quarters. Yea dune coons suck, just snipe and let the dogs and birds have the rest

I'm getting pretty sick and tired of fucking muslims and the stupid fucking liberals who want more of them in my country.

You could fry an egg on my head right now. I'm livid

something tells me they did more than just grab her tit in OPs pic

tell me, how have you been afeccted by the immigrants, without lying.

have you been impacted directly? or do you just "feel" like your country is more unsafe now because you read about muslims raping woman in the media?

Yea actually I have been affected directly. But I don't want to talk about it because it's too personal

Thats just it though, Id rather stop it before theyre marauding around in our country and it ends up directly impacting me

you sucked one off and now you regret it? feels bad man.

The thing about people like you, is that you never go after facts and statistics.

all it takes to skew your picture of reality is to show you some headlines in the newspaper about immigrants doing bad shit, and all of the sudden you picture this false reality.

Read that and get a grip of reality son.

hehehe, oh man I love it, I hope they keep bringing in more and more rapefugees

americans condone sniping terrorists*

not since the middle ages lad.

look even if its just one incident its still too many, fuck immigrants, maybe if they tried to fix shit in their own country instead of running from it, their countries wouldnt be such shitholes

No. And I don't have to answer to shitheads like you.

I prayed day and night for someone like Trump and now that he's enacting laws against terrorists and migrant muslims I know I'm safe now

Honestly, I'm pretty neutral on immigration.
If it benefits the country, great.
If not, then happy to see it reduced.
But I honestly have no idea what is actually happening.
The right wing seem determined to blame absolutely everything on immigration. Which is clearly nonsense and blatant scapegoating.
The left are almost as bad, keen to deny anything that conflicts with their point of view.
I think a lot of people feel the way I do.
I just want to know the truth.

Why are liberals pro-Muslim and anti-Christian when Muslims in America are far more violent and intolerant?
>inb4 some stupid shit about Christians and gays

You do know the Swedish government has been caught hiding evidence and falsifying reports about the "refugees".

Pro-tip
They aren't

Keep watching your librul media though

also that's a Swedish govenrment site, they censor shit to hide it from their own people

Kys shill

Ah, so you let him fuck you in the ass.
That does explain a lot.
Not sure Trump can help with that though.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/13/2770829/
LoL
>opposite of reality

shill what? Sweden is the feminist land

you're only looking at far right and far left ideologies
there's a middle ground

that's what i call stamina.

>talks about reality
>posts Breitbart link.

I really dont want to give you a history lesson on why the middle east is a shithole and why most of the burden lies on a fjew western countries like france, Uk and usa.

pick up a history book one day, and read up on what happened after the ottoman empire fell.

ignorance is bliss.

cause they like to feel superior to the lowly brown ppl that they patronize.

>breitbart

They're not. The only people guilty of that crime are the ones who committed it. Rape and murder happen everywhere, all the time. Muslim immigration will not change that one way or the other.

I'm not fucking batman. Crime happens. Sorry about it, can't do shit.

The internet's a new phenomenon for sure, alot's gone into making it. But it will be a brand new thing when people can reach through screens and beat the piss out of faggots on the other end

Liberals are pro-liberty, something I thought Republicans were for.

You're thinking of libertarians, pal.

Liberals believe strong central governments help achieve that, conservatives believe a decentralized federal government leads to personal liberty

come at me bro...

oh jesus, no, not like that.

Sweden has one of the most transparent governments in the entire world, but sure, take the world of Donald Trump instead, he sure only uses facts.

>CNN cucks detected

well, they did, until Trump came along and acted like a fucking king.

I get my news from a number of sources.
Breitbart is not news.

Stop being an ignorant faggot. These people are running from the same bad guys we're fighting. ISIS is destroying Syria and Mossul and we're just sitting back eating potato chips thinking "until they impact us we're fine"
>but muh isolationism
Shut the fuck up. The more powerful they get, the worse it is for us. I don't know if we should take refugees into our country but we need to do something for them. The question is what. It's not a question of if.

Neither is CNN.

Dont lump me in with trump supporters man fuck that guy, and Im not even american

>the more powerful they get, the worse it is for us. So let's house them and give them welfare.

>Why are liberals pro-muslim and pro-immigrants?

They're not really.
Their support doesn't come from a desire to help either of those groups.

They are anti-Western.
Anything that undermines Western culture, they will support.

That's the only consistency you will ever see in their beliefs.
On the surface, supporting feminism and gay rights should be incompatible with supporting 3rd world Muslim immigration.
But they don't actually care about the groups they claim to represent, they only care about the damage they can do to Western civilisation.

Serious question: why are whites so quick to jump to the aid of non whites? You know if it were reversed nobody would help you.

isolationism is stupid, but letting them in here and letting them continue their largely backwards and fucked up ways only make us worse and keeps them the same
The middle east needs to change not us, and if we need to help them to do that im fine with it but letting them continue on the path they are on isnt how were going to help anyone

>and Im not even american
God, what a fuckin loser

CNN is far from perfect, but has journalistic integrity.
Breitbart just plain makes shit up. I mean, seriously. It's a joke site. Its reporting is outrageously biased.
I'm sorry if that conflicts with what your dear leader has to say, but it is true.
The idea that a President can dictate what is and isn't said about him, and blackball individual new sources, is extraordinary and dangerous.

>meanwhile the age of consent in Vatican city is 14

I mean we clearly fucked up in the middle east and most of the problems there are caused by the US. Sure, taking them into our country is not a good idea. I'm not disagreeing with that. But don't we have an obligation to do something?

Breitbart isn't a reliable source anymore, user.

No, no-one would help YOU, because you're clearly an asshole.
I have friends of colour who help me every day. Cos I'm a cool guy.

So why are they here?

>CNN is reputable I swear!
>actually reported the piss orgy story some Sup Forumstards made up

>CNN is far from perfect, but has journalistic integrity.
Sure kid

>No children live there so it's irrelevant.

Clinton News Network

I don't even like Trump, I'm just not retarded enough to think CNN doesn't make shit up.

> elin krantz
Reading her story, I'm not mad about the 16 years that the scum that did it got. This skank was basically asking for it. If you want to make a point, might as well post a pic of a raped Swedish woman that was innocent, not a clear racial traitor...

>most of the problems are caused by the US
Hello ratard
They've had plenty of time and aid to get their shit together.

Post teens are like extremely desensitized and believe that no-one can do harm to anybody.

exactly

But the last 5 times we've tried to do something in the middle east we've seriously fucked up. We need a President who cares about more than just about being President, but rather about having creative solutions to problems instead of "wall, ban, fake news" or "poor lil baby refugees come here"

LOL and in Muslim countries they fuck 8 year olds

Once again for the slow people, CNN is not perfect. The BBC isn't. NPR isn't. MSNBC, ABC, etc. No new source is.

But I don't doubt that they at least try and present the world as it actually is. Hell, even Fox News try and present reality, just with a conservative stance. Sometimes they get shit wrong, but their motives are to present the truth.

But Breitbart is opinion and hearsay masquerading as news.

Sure kid

I thought it was 5 or 6

I hope your girlfriend gets raped.

Jag hoppas att Jimmie blir stadsminister i valet för annars är det kört för Sverige.

No because our dumbasses gave every single rebel group weapons. First al-Queda and now ISIS, AMERICA was the one who gave them weapons. Now those groups have control of vasts amounts of oil, and are slaughtering citizens for control of Mossul and Syria.

>CNN has journalistic integrity

good one

glad you agree.