What does Sup Forums think of Lily Allen?

What does Sup Forums think of Lily Allen?

Dumb unlikeable chav, had a great voice and a few decent songs, Sheezus was shit and she can't sing anymore.

And she's an old hag now.

I would fill every one of her holes with my cum.

I'm American so I have no idea who this person is, but I take it she must be important in Bongland.

A two-bit pop slut who was relevant for about three seconds in the late 2000s, and who had neither good looks nor any interesting gimmick to be able to last longer than three seconds.

Trust me, you Americans missed nothing.

talented singer/songwriter
also a blue-pilled halfwit, which is by-the-by

Her first two albums are really enjoyable, Sheezus was really bad.

>also a blue-pilled halfwit, which is by-the-by
How many Pakis do you think have been up in that snatch?

The Fear is pop masterpiece.

>chav
You get that vibe from her?

true

My first fap.

katy perry was her tribute act

Britain already had its own Katy Perry, it was called Jessie J.

katy perry was a complete rip off of lily allen
i don't like either of them but the marketing was plain as day

>tweets photo of her bf's cock in blackface
>cultural appropriation video controversy

is she /our girl/?

Smile was a minor hit in the US, other than that she's basically a nonentity on this side of the Atlantic.

Lily Allen did tour in the US alright, in fact she was even on Jimmy Kimmel, but failed to attract any unusual attention here. Which is inevitable when you have nothing to distinguish yourself from the numerous other vapid pop whores out there.

Sheezus bombed possibly because she waited too long between albums. The music scene had changed quite a bit by 2014.

unlikeable and z-grade pop music

I do so enjoy her body of work.

remember when her bro got his weenus cut off on game of thrones

I would have slipped her the meat a few years back I like 'em a bit rough around the edges, her music was ok too, be she is a liberal enabler these days, but I would still slip her a slice of ham under her door if you know what I mean

Man, she had a kid that fucking died. It took the wind right out of her sails and she never recovered.

Didn't know that. That sucks.

Two kids that died. But she's managed to have two daughters since then without incident so...all's well that ends well I guess.

>In July 2009, Allen began dating Sam Cooper, a builder and decorator.[96] On 5 August 2010, Allen announced that she was pregnant with her and Cooper's first child,[97] later confirmed to be a boy[98] due early in 2011.[99] She experienced complications early in the pregnancy, including "about a week and a half of really heavy bleeding."[100] In late October, six months into her pregnancy, Allen contracted a viral infection which caused her to suffer a stillbirth, announced on 1 November.[101][102][103

Isn't the NHS so wonderful? Probably went in for a routine exam during her pregnancy and some Paki nurse probed her with unsterilised instruments.

Sounds rough.
Man, don't do this.

And to think, Obama wanted to bring all this to America.

Alfie and its music video are fucking hilarious, especially considering what the real Alfie went on to do.

Jesus, do you guys need to bring your political views into everything? Someone lost their child, man.

Oh well, that would go a long way to explaining why Sheezus was rubbish. She had kids and grew up, and the edgy teenager on Alright, Still was gone. Having kids does force you to grow up a bit...after Britney had them, she was done.

>Someone lost their child, man.

shut up cuck

Not an argument.

Fuck, you guys actually made me feel sorry for this talentless chav.

Is this the reason why God took her child away from her?

>"YOU'RE GOOD YOU'RE SPECIAL BECAUSE EVERYONE'S SPECIAL SO LET'S ALL BE SPECIAL DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL!"

>confetti cannons blow

>audience starts hopping like frogs

Just more soul-less modern pop made for mass-consumption.

She's as good at making music as she is at giving birth to kids

Does she still(birth) make music?

I'm pretty sure she had some complications in recent years.

Her fucking baby died during birth.

She killed two people before they were even born, it's what she gets for being a tard sjw who thinks her irrelevant opinion interests anyone.

give her a break, her family has had the rough of it for the last few years

She's a fucking degenerate who is a "feminist" and hates all White males.

She only deserves the worst and no one should feel empathy for this talentless irrelevant hack.

kek