What are you boys getting high on tonight?

What are you boys getting high on tonight?

Friend bought half an O of Girl Scout Cookies and its been fucking awesome

He wants to get another ounce of it before his dealer runs out

dabs because I have a job and can afford it.

Got 6 bars of xanax and a 300mg exr tramadol. Was cleaning the room of an old lady who had died recently and found them. Is the 300mg too much for a small guy with no opiate tolerance?

getting high off that skunk brother.

Nothing. I'm broke.
Sucks.

The holy words of Jesus Christ :)

760 rolling some high quality spliffs

Drugs are bad mkay

Amen. (rips a bong)

>mickey weed

i so wanna be you right now

do half just to be sure

worse comes to worst you can just take the other half if it isnt enough for you

1/4 g mandy between the two of us, shit ton of weed too

fucking high on oxycodon right now

Cherry AK. A local grow sold literally across the street from me.

i wish benzo's weren't so addicting so i could just eat xannys like tic tacs like the good ole days and black out for weeks at a time

when you're on benzos you are literally controlled by kek

I have a techno rave coming up and I was wondering how to last the whole night.
I'll be doing X, but I find I can't last the whole night the last couple of times I did it.

Any tips here?

Methadone

are you implying that thats a bad thing?

smoke some strong sativa instead and stand against the wall and zone out thinking about how fucking amazing this animalistic group of people all moving in unison is

not at all, and it looks like he's got some dubs for you too

Im Soo fuked whatr do?

drink water

i got OG kush and lemon haze tonight, so im mixing them together into beautiful joints

I've been trying to ween off but this thread is making me want to get barred tf out

I really like the upper aspect of mdma though, but I'll definitely keep it in mind. Thanks

Eat dextrose or other sugary treats / beverages

>9/12/2016

A fucking roach bro

Nucynta 100MG instant release

Jenkem
Been letting my shit ferment for 2 days

Not sure yet, I've got lots of options though.

LSD
Shrooms
Mescaline (PT cactus)
4-AcO-DMT
2C-B
MDMA
DMT
or LSA

What do, Sup Forums?

pic is the sheet of LSD I just got

Thanks you bothh

im getting a half oz of high quality weed in a couple days

itt fucked up white kids

this is so fucking true

nice mate! you get the sheet from a RL connect or dark web shit?? id suck on a tab for a little while if you're alone

That's when the batch testing was carried out by the state liquor board. I'm in a legal state, Oregon.

wow, you're telling me white people browse this subculture imageboard started by an american weeaboo? keep smoking mexican bricks jose

What the fuck is the cancer causing tobacco for? No one I know in America uses tobacco .....

vine, vodka, rhum
MDMA & Mush

> MAGA

People just smoke less now. Everyone I know will puff a cig a couple times a week, but not much more.

someone sell me drugs in florida god damnit

this guy's about to receive direct bogdanoff transmissions

>can't find drugs in florida
>in fucking florida
no drugs in America's garbage bin, you say?

I just moved to cocoa, literally cant find ANYTHING here. I lived in Titusville and was offered crack 4 times a week drugs were so popular. Not that I wanted that trash

some alien abduction cannabis, couple grams of blow and a fifth of seagrams gin and tonic. come at me niggers

talk to a skinny black kid

dark web

Honestly, only reason I would ever sniff out a RL connect today is if I really wanted something and couldn't wait a few days for a pack. Ordering online is safer in every sense and the only benefit RL has is convenience.

Pic is 40g of PT cactus

B U R N

same

noice

man i know you arent google but do you know any good ways of getting money from a credit card into btc? Or do you use a bank account? Kinda nervous about anything being linked to my bank account.

Any ways to do it with a prepaid anonymous credit card?

some 25% flower. delicious.

fill up a walmart moneycard with money from your acct pulled out at an ATM. then use that card to purchase BTC.

So that's possible now? Okay. Im sorry to be an annoyance, but what would I use to actually turn that cards contents into BTC??

Got a couple things on rotation

First I smoked some heroin and then my buddy came over with a little coke. Snorted a line and rolled a joint of this sour diesel. I really wish I had some whiskey but none of us want to leave the house now. I think we're gonna snort another line before we smoke this but I'mma kick his ass at Mortal Kombat first.

Nothing b/c I don't have anyone to buy from

A bitcoin exchange or a bitcoin kiosk at a local mall or convenience store. I believe you can even use cash to buy btc directly at some kiosks.

You gonna suck his dick too faggot?

Depends how much coke he has.

high on FREEDOM

I should PROBABLY be a lot more safe buying shit, but I sort of don't care enough for the hassle. I just buy BTC with my bank account on coinbase, send it to a local wallet on my PC, then send it to my alphabay wallet and buy my shit. Hell, I don't even use TAILS, I just jump on Tor lol.