What's his fucking problem?

no dad

/thread

Is black and wants to be white

he's a fucking walking paradox

edgy but not edgy enough

no he's not

He's extremely insecure

People need to realize that he has purposely made his whole career a joke, and that he DOES NOT want people to take him seriously. He is a massive fucking idiot, but thats why a lot of people love him. His music is horse shit 90% of the time, but thats how he wants it to be

>haha im shit on purpose

i know it sounds stupid when you look more at his interviews and videos where he is just talking about his career, he makes it very clear

its very clear listening to bastard, goblin and wolf that he was trying to make something with substance. cherry bomb is fucking awful though.

I don't even fucking like his music but way to misconstrue him, faggot.

He hasn't done what Earl, Vince and Frank have done and leave the OF shit behind (mostly). He should grow up, unless he's happy being the messiah to 14 to 16-year olds for the rest of his career.

He's rich though, so he doesn't really have to change up anything.

Blonde was more OF than Cherry Bomb.

"Bastard" is his only good song.

he can hear things most people cant hear and it drives him crazy

He's not Earl.

nigga be lookin like Splinter from teenage mutant ninja turtles lmaoooooo

Focus!

How so? Haven't listened to Cherry Bomb, but I can't imagine a track like Pink + White appearing on an OF tape.

Find your wings byTyler

Stop trying to be black, even ironically.

lol who tf would "want" to be back lmao xD

he really looks like a monkey

He'll reinvent himself once the money well starts running dry. They always do. He doesn't have the talent to fade into producing like Dre.

I could see him running a podcast or being a radio jockey. He already has experience (GTAV)

Stop.

Speak english.

>lmao xD

failed