What went wrong?

What went wrong?

>Captain America: there is only one God
>Doctir Strange: not everything makes sense

When they started pandering to Christ fags.

You keep posting about it on Sup Forums because Sup Forums makes you insecure about being a casual

>dr doom in fox

If anything, christians hate to see Jesus being compared to a comic book character

Nothing

This

Fun fact I took this screenshot that keeps getting recycled here.

Joss Whedon, now they are trying to fix things.

Thor. Thor 2.

They fucked up Thor and Black Widow, who doesn't even have a russian accent. Hawkeye is also too old, and married to a random woman instead of dating Mockingbird. Hulk dating Black Widow instead of Betty is also fucking outrageous 2bh.

They killed Quicksilver and didn't went with the incest storyline with Wanda.

Marvel Won

>muh company wars
kys

>the FBI has received you tip

Too formulaic, too many quips, AoU which was supposed to be big was a huge letdown. (Civil War as well imo but I hear it's critically acclaimed).

Only good recent one was Ant Man, rest since after Avengers was shit (and Avengers wasn't that good either, could've been better).

This happened.

Why

Really?

Literally nothing, which is amazing considering a lot could have.

I wish Marvel would use more practical stuff instead of CGI. I mean Spider-Man didn't even have a real suit in Civil War.

Lame villains.

Marvel's creative team is fucking shits. DC is miles better.

That is just depressing.

I mean, at this point even the female and black fans has got to go "stop it, this is getting offensive".

because comic books. contrary to popular knowledge, well-written status quo books do not sell as well as controversial ones. the more controversy a book receives the more it sells. apparently in the quite feeble minded comic book community, switching genders or race is the most controversial thing a company can do. well written, drawn, or painted stories be damned.

it's all kids stuff any way and promoting a diverse, ahem, superhero society should in no way be as seen as a negative thing.

Man, I used to read lots of Marvel back in the day, when it was still good. It went downhill really fast. The only good thing was Secret War, mainly because it revolved around good characters of old, like the Fantastic Four. Nowadays I only read DC, who is doing much better in comics. I miss Marvel.

Because spider man was being pulled in and out of the script as the sony deal was going on, they also didn't want any leaks, spider man has a suit in his new movie

Dumbed down their material to pander to a wider audience.

Now they've created a tone only acceptable to dumb neck beard man babies. They will never be able to commit to any adult themes that have any real weight to them now. Every story has literally zero risk.

Actually, Marvel's sales have been lackluster as of late, while DC's been rising. Marvel is still probably getting more money, because of the Star Wars comics they also own, but apart from their meme characters (Deadpool, Spider-Man) and big crossover events, the solo comics aren't doing as well as DC's. SJWs don't buy comics. Comic fans does. I'm just waiting until this blackwashing bite them in their asses.

Agreed.
>Movies: Marvel
>Comics: DC

Shit, wrong pic, it's old, this is the most recent one.

Flip them and you're correct

Nah, I'm a Snyderfag, but he's correct.

it's been a while since i've followed comic book trends, so what i said is probably outdated. looking at that previous pic, i kind of doubt it. it's an old adage, though. however, what's with all the #1's? another company-wide reboot?

Marvel has always been cancer.

They hopped off the quip train and let DC have it before it crashes. As we can see with Dr. Strange, it's evolving into true cinema

It's big crossovers, where all the characters meet to fight a huge menace. These usually sell very well, because literally everyone buys them.